Gambit: 4

Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Kid Buu vs DC/MARVEL

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Guest SSGoku
It also doesn't help the fact Buu rarely dodges attacks himself and sort of has a ego which Vegeta or Goku even said at one point.

While that may be true, Batman still wins.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigballerju

Oh I agree that Buu would lose to alot of people because of his ego and he likes to take attacks from his foes to test there power or for his amusement. That would get him killed by alot of people in DC and Marvel.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Science fail for Hayes. Stretching, morphing, turning into a gas, liquid, etc., those are all physical changes, notice how the article says his PHYSICAL makeup. Matter manipulation is a change on the atomic level, so no, Buu would be powerless against matter manipulation.

Okay I understand that is a change on the atomic level, but if he can regenerate on a sub-molecular level does that not mean he has control of his body at that level?

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
No, the burden of proof does not fall on me, you're the one that's making the claim of his resistance to Thor's transmutation. And you've yet to prove it, only to fall back on a fan-supervised site. There are instances where Buu gets tired, which invalidates the infinite stamina, and there is nothing that states Buu being able to change hs molecular composition other than the words of fans of the series and what they see. What we only see? Incredibly complex regeneration enabling Buu to reform himself from having his atoms scattered, self multiplication, and extending limbs. We don't see anything of the sort of him changing composition or anything being mentioned. Once again, give us DIRECT proof instead of some fan website that's monitored by fallible fans.

So my breathing is a ki technique? So my running is a ki technique? My thinking is a ki technique? This train of logic of yours is incredibly skewed and vain... this is an attempt to justify your extension of Buu's abilities. For one: Ki =/= Magic. I recall either you or Pymp Mex saying that he can copy the magic of Thor's. That's not Ki. And another thing, Buu has only been shown to copy the Ki techniques of those he's encountered, i.e IT, Kamehameha, etc. Nothing physical at all, just the Ki technique that utilizes primarily the ki that the fighters and those that use it do. Oh here's my question, if he can copy, say... the speed... the strength... etc... just simply its ki then why the hell didn't he do that to say Gotenks? Gohan? Vegito? He'd have skyrocketed in power and matched Vegito right there and then. Oh wait... he couldn't have. :/ And there's no excuse he couldn't have. Therefore, your claim has no basis in this aspect. Therefore, Buu would not be able to have heat vision or super breath.

Piccolo uses Ki to transmute clothing out of thin air, Korin creates the beans. What's your point? Buu if he so wished could do the same with his transmutation magic. He could make clothes or make his own sensu.

I'm solely debunking your opinions because I'm of the opinion that you're wrong and you're banking your claims on baseless statements, with having nothing to show for said claims. Once more, we've seen that Buu DOES get tired in the battles he has with the incredibly powerful figures, which I've already stated. We even see him damaged, we see him get tired. Once more, there's nothing that shows that Buu can change composition, other than the words from your mouth and the attempt of the fan wikia. On the other hand, I've given you examples of Thor's powers, and some scans to back up said powers. So far, I've given proofs and examples mostly, and you have not, other than your own opinions. So really, its a whining manner when you say stop trying to debunk your opinions when you actually have nothing.

All i am saying is that Thor can't do it or else he would have done it to many others. Buu can turn into atoms and let you brethe him in, Whats to stop Thor from being absorbed? He hasn't shown he can't be mind controlled, in fact all it takes for Buu to realize that he could get more powerful and let one of his little blobs do his work. Thor and them have to know to kill him instantly and who is to say Buu won't just destroy the planet right off the bat, he has before.

Sure those can escape or survive will, but then we have those that need to fly in space, to keep up with him.

He loses to a lot of people, just not one on one. He was over SSJ3 level, even his fat form was so SSJ3 level is now considered nothing. Goku would do better if he could survive in space, and Buu can, plus do all his attacks.

All i am saying is that Thor can't do it or else he would have done it to many others. Buu can turn into atoms and let you brethe him in, Whats to stop Thor from being absorbed? He hasn't shown he can't be mind controlled, in fact all it takes for Buu to realize that he could get more powerful and let one of his little blobs do his work. Thor and them have to know to kill him instantly and who is to say Buu won't just destroy the planet right off the bat, he has before.

Sure those can escape or survive will, but then we have those that need to fly in space, to keep up with him.

He loses to a lot of people, just not one on one. He was over SSJ3 level, even his fat form was so SSJ3 level is now considered nothing. Goku would do better if he could survive in space, and Buu can, plus do all his attacks.

No, Thor can do it, he just doesn't do it because he holds back against most of his enemies, lest the full brunt of his might would kill them. He fears that. He's gone all out against some beings in the past and utterly crushed them. Thor, mark my words, will not hold back once he see the threat of Buu, and once he realizes that his brute force attacks (That is if the Godblast somehow fails as some of you stipulate), he will no doubt use his transmutation capability. The thing is, Thor's attacks should be able to utterly annihilate Buu's atoms, and really, Buu isn't that intelligent to perform the cloud. Thor's more than capable of surviving the destruction of a planet. He's survived a device that destroys entire planets without a scratch. Beyond that Thor is capable of manipulating energy, so Buu's ki attacks are pretty much useless and he would not be able to pull it off the bat.

The atoms of Buu would most likely be annihilated by the Godblast but I digress. No, Thor doesn't need to fly in space to keep up with Buu. He has the necessary reflexes to react and attack Buu with. Case in point is my relevant post with the scan of Phoenix and a groggy Thor. Buu has movement ability on him on planets (Because if Thor actually used his speed, and since his universe has the laws of physics applying to him whereas DBZ doesn't, if he went three times the speed of light, he'd decimate the surface of the planet severely.) If it was in outer space, Thor would be much, much faster than Buu.

Uh, about the majority of Buu's fights were one on one. And as far as I'm aware, some have said on here that Goku himself has admitted that he could have killed Buu but wanted the kids to do it... that to me suggests that Goku could have at the very least killed Buu with his SS3 form. That suggests to me that Buu is not "so SS3".

EDIT: Fat Buu that is.

Guest sirmethos
All i am saying is that Thor can't do it or else he would have done it to many others.

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index....showtopic=13111

Buu can turn into atoms and let you brethe him in, Whats to stop Thor from being absorbed?

Nothing -shrug- except for that fact that Thor is faster than Buu, and the fact that Buu would have to survive long enough to do the absorbing.

Thor is capable of at least 3 different kinds of energy blasts that would instantly kill Buu(the God Blast, the Anti-Force and the Thermo Blast). Thor is also capable of absorbing and re-directing any and all energy attacks that Buu uses against him. That leaves Buu at physical combat, where Thor is physically Stronger, Faster, more skilled and far more experienced.

That is not including his Matter Manipulation, Electro-Magnetic Energy Manipulation, Cosmic Energy manipulation, Alpha Particle Manipulation, Mystical Energy Negation, Force Fields, Weather Manipulation, etc. etc.

Bottom Line: Buu doesn't have a chance against Thor.

Guest SSGoku
Nothing -shrug- except for that fact that Thor is faster than Buu, and the fact that Buu would have to survive long enough to do the absorbing.

Gohan, and Gotanks were both "far faster" then Buu, and he still absorbed them via sneaking up on them.

Guest bigballerju

The difference being Thor has a crapload of powers at his disposal which the Z Fighters don't. Buu absorbing Thor wouldn't do anything as Thor with his many powers would get out of Buu easily. So you might as well forget Buu absorbing Thor.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index....showtopic=13111

Thor is capable of at least 3 different kinds of energy blasts that would instantly kill Buu(the God Blast, the Anti-Force and the Thermo Blast). Thor is also capable of absorbing and re-directing any and all energy attacks that Buu uses against him. That leaves Buu at physical combat, where Thor is physically Stronger, Faster, more skilled and far more experienced.

That is not including his Matter Manipulation, Electro-Magnetic Energy Manipulation, Cosmic Energy manipulation, Alpha Particle Manipulation, Mystical Energy Negation, Force Fields, Weather Manipulation, etc. etc.

Bottom Line: Buu doesn't have a chance against Thor.

I beg to differ. Thor gets hit by slow pokes, and not because of what people say, (him letting them) that is stupid. Thor might be able to throw his hammer faster than light, but he doesn't punch faster than light, nor does he ever kick. He has experience being Odin Son, but as I recall he doesn't have any martial arts training. Hulk whoops Thor all day in multiple Marvel comics and ALL his movies. Ultimate Avengers, Hulk vs Thor, and even the old ones. Bottom Line, is Thor is not going to redirect all energy, Kid Buu has to just arbsorb him. All those energies won't do anything. What can his electro manipulation do? Kid Buu survives planets being destroyed

I hate to always go against you, but it seems to go down that way.

Guest xman4life
I beg to differ. Thor gets hit by slow pokes, and not because of what people say, (him letting them) that is stupid. Thor might be able to throw his hammer faster than light, but he doesn't punch faster than light, nor does he ever kick. He has experience being Odin Son, but as I recall he doesn't have any martial arts training. Hulk whoops Thor all day in multiple Marvel comics and ALL his movies. Ultimate Avengers, Hulk vs Thor, and even the old ones. Bottom Line, is Thor is not going to redirect all energy, Kid Buu has to just arbsorb him. All those energies won't do anything. What can his electro manipulation do? Kid Buu survives planets being destroyed

Thor is an honorable being. Meaning he FIGHTS HULK ON EVEN FOOTING. So fights against hulk are void. Thor has MULTITUDES of powers. He holds bak because he is a GOD and they are mortals. He kills when needed(vs sentry). Thor fighting a regular mortal is like a 24yo lineback vs his 10 year old bro. Yes the 10 yo bro can kick him in the shins and it will hurt but he knows he can do FAR more to hurt him than he can to him. Thor reflexes has been stated by marvel and anyone that he is MORE than cabable of doing these feats. The God blast, the reflexes, being able to track objects moving faster than light(as stated by MARVEL)hear cries on the other side of the earth and he is even able to preform ventriliquism through people. his reflexes are honed from centuries of combat. again I have to ask when have you EVER seen Thor get beat up by a faster opponent?

For god's sake, this has been said several times now. Thor holds back often. If he went full out, he'd kill people. He's said it himself, and there are scans of it. And he matches the likes of the Hulk and others in their fighting style just to be fair and honorable. And really... why isn't he capable of moving faster than the speed of light since he's actually using his OWN body to throw the hammer at the speed of light? Thor is an Asgardian, one that has been trained since he was born. Thor has been around for thousands and thousands if not more years, he easily has the edge in martial ability over Buu, in fact Thor is one of the best hand to hand combatants on Earth in Marvel due to his sheer experience. Once more, Thor fights honorably and evenly with the Hulk, which is why he gets whupped because he doesn't use his other powers, except for his own two dukes.

Bottom Line: Thor WILL redirect all the energy attacks of Buu and absorb them. In fact, Buu's best planet busting attack would be redirected back at him with 100 times the firepower behind it. Thor has done this before. He can either absorb or redirect them, whichever you pick. Electromagnetic energy manipulation is hardcore... its very similar to Magneto's power, and with it, Thor has another means of affecting matter, specifically at the atomic level. He has access to the entirety of the Spectrum, infrared, gamma, radio, etc. Some of these can be used to a devastating effect.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
Thor is an honorable being. Meaning he FIGHTS HULK ON EVEN FOOTING. So fights against hulk are void. Thor has MULTITUDES of powers. He holds bak because he is a GOD and they are mortals. He kills when needed(vs sentry). Thor fighting a regular mortal is like a 24yo lineback vs his 10 year old bro. Yes the 10 yo bro can kick him in the shins and it will hurt but he knows he can do FAR more to hurt him than he can to him. Thor reflexes has been stated by marvel and anyone that he is MORE than cabable of doing these feats. The God blast, the reflexes, being able to track objects moving faster than light(as stated by MARVEL)hear cries on the other side of the earth and he is even able to preform ventriliquism through people. his reflexes are honed from centuries of combat. again I have to ask when have you EVER seen Thor get beat up by a faster opponent?

No I said I have seen him get beat up by slower opponents. So no Thor fighting Hulk is not valid. I won't consider that comment serious, since I know you didn't write those stories, nor have you any input in the making of thos stories. My point is more valid thatn someone saying Thor lets Hulk hit him be cause he is honorable. I call that a sack of crap. Thor gets hit because he gets hit. THat just shows you how not so fast Thor really is. He flies to Asgard via magic, he uses his hammer to really fly, he uses his hammer to do all that magic, and he ses items to become powerful, such as the Odin Force, Hammer, Belt, and even uses apples to become immortal.

Your analogy is wrong as a ten year old can still kill a man, if the boy is able to, You make it seem as if Kid Buu is weak. Yet I know have of your knowledge comes from wikipedia and not the actual comics.

I won 50 comics where Thor is in it. Please show me one where he is fighting ftl? besides him throwing the hammer around. Show me where he has matter manipulated or Electro-manipulated someone? I can show you where Buu turns into mist, goo, and even where Gotenks and Piccolo shoot every part of Buu and he still comes back. I can show you where Kid Buu has actually destroyed a planet instantly, I can show you where Thor hasn't.

So my question is this, are we going off feats or stated abilities? Are we going by what we have seen or what we think he can do?

Thor has been around for 20 plus years, I am sure we can find him doing what we are stating he can do. Kid Buu was in one saga and we have more showings both in the manga and anime. Everything I have seen Thor especially when he "kills" Sentry is weak sauce. Sentry told him to, not that Thor was winning, and also Asgard got sieged by Norman, yeah I am sure Buu can do better than anyone did there.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
For god's sake, this has been said several times now. Thor holds back often. If he went full out, he'd kill people. He's said it himself, and there are scans of it. And he matches the likes of the Hulk and others in their fighting style just to be fair and honorable. And really... why isn't he capable of moving faster than the speed of light since he's actually using his OWN body to throw the hammer at the speed of light? Thor is an Asgardian, one that has been trained since he was born. Thor has been around for thousands and thousands if not more years, he easily has the edge in martial ability over Buu, in fact Thor is one of the best hand to hand combatants on Earth in Marvel due to his sheer experience. Once more, Thor fights honorably and evenly with the Hulk, which is why he gets whupped because he doesn't use his other powers, except for his own two dukes.

Bottom Line: Thor WILL redirect all the energy attacks of Buu and absorb them. In fact, Buu's best planet busting attack would be redirected back at him with 100 times the firepower behind it. Thor has done this before. He can either absorb or redirect them, whichever you pick. Electromagnetic energy manipulation is hardcore... its very similar to Magneto's power, and with it, Thor has another means of affecting matter, specifically at the atomic level. He has access to the entirety of the Spectrum, infrared, gamma, radio, etc. Some of these can be used to a devastating effect.

So Thor lets slower people hit him? Wow the Asgardians have a real sense of strategy. Especially since Hulk is multiple times more powerful than Thor. Sure he would kill regular people, but others like Hulk, he can't. Thor couldn't take out Sentry. I get what you are saying, but you make Thor honorable to some, but would go all out on Buu? Make up your mind. Stop chosing when Thor will act one way and act another with some other people. Oh and if you swing your arms enough it actually goes faster than you can go, so yes that is why Thor can't fly under his own power without it being magic/cheating. So Yes the Hammer allows him to move that fast

Guest force_echo
Okay I understand that is a change on the atomic level, but if he can regenerate on a sub-molecular level does that not mean he has control of his body at that level?

No, no it dosen't. A healing factor, no matter how good, cannot negate matter manipulation. Just because you can rebuild yourself dosen't mean you can withstand having your atomic makeup changed. Which means the majority of the heroes up there would destroy Buu relatively easily.

Guest xman4life
No, no it dosen't. A healing factor, no matter how good, cannot negate matter manipulation. Just because you can rebuild yourself dosen't mean you can withstand having your atomic makeup changed. Which means the majority of the heroes up there would destroy Buu relatively easily.

^^^^^^What Hayes and the good doctor Pymp don't realize is that Thor HOLDS back. Need an example? Remeber the comic during civil war where he defeated Ironman with ease? and told him that he could do that anytime? Or did you happen to read the recent comic of Thor calling his hammer to him and it TORE through Thing like he was nothing? Thor holds back. It has been shown MANY MANY times that he does because he is HONORABLE. He is different from Odin whp would have just killed Hulk or ANYONE who opposed him. Have you ever seen Thor use anything other than his hammer and lightning on Hulk? Nope. If you saw what he did to Juggernaunt in the scan that was just provided why do you think for one second he can't do that on anyone. We have provided scans uopn scans of Thors ability. Have we seen ONE scan for Buu?

Has anyone provided any scans for Buu?(looking through the thread)

Thats a No

Has anyone provided scans for Thors feats(looking through the thread)

Um thats a yes on every count.

So this comes down to FACTS vs speculation. It's safe to say Thor wins this debate.

Guest SSGoku
The difference being Thor has a crapload of powers at his disposal which the Z Fighters don't. Buu absorbing Thor wouldn't do anything as Thor with his many powers would get out of Buu easily. So you might as well forget Buu absorbing Thor.

I don't get it. Thor has many powers so therefore he can escape? lol compelling argument. Besides, once Thor is absorbed, he won't be able to use ho's 'many powers' because, well, he's already been absorbed. He'll be wrapped up in a cacoon, inside Buu, unconscious.

Guest xman4life

Let me stop this thread now. Wonder why Buu could NEVER beat Thor going all out nor Hulk?

Thor can take away a persons life force. Even Gods.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/mar...Thor_432-21.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/mar...Thor_432-22.jpg

The end. So in all honesty Thor puts up with what he WANTS to put up with. So no Hulk or Gladiator or quasar could beat a Thor who gones ALL out. Not to mention he HAS beaten Adam Warlock AND Silver Surfer at ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!

Guest SSGoku
Let me stop this thread now. Wonder why Buu could NEVER beat Thor going all out nor Hulk?

The end. So in all honesty Thor puts up with what he WANTS to put up with. So no Hulk or Gladiator or quasar could beat a Thor who gones ALL out. Not to mention he HAS beaten Adam Warlock AND Silver Surfer at ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!

Why do YOU insist on CAPITOLIZING random WORDS with no pattern or MEANING? B)

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

GThis is a good post, and it is not like I don't want to show any scans, I just figured its not too hard for peole to find them. Thor been around for 20 years and Kid Buu was around for one saga.

So Thor lets slower people hit him? Wow the Asgardians have a real sense of strategy. Especially since Hulk is multiple times more powerful than Thor. Sure he would kill regular people, but others like Hulk, he can't. Thor couldn't take out Sentry. I get what you are saying, but you make Thor honorable to some, but would go all out on Buu? Make up your mind. Stop chosing when Thor will act one way and act another with some other people. Oh and if you swing your arms enough it actually goes faster than you can go, so yes that is why Thor can't fly under his own power without it being magic/cheating. So Yes the Hammer allows him to move that fast

There's a minor difference between strategy and honor. You see... Thor ACTUALLY RESPECTS THE HULK. And the Hulk is not multiple times more powerful than Thor. Thor has held back and limited himself against the Hulk. The Hulk generally starts at a base of 100 tons, we see Thor go beyond that with relative ease... here's an example... the sheer force from Thor's blows during his battle with Beta Ray Bill literally SHATTERS a small planet. And we can say he was holding back... because that's what he generally does. He's also been shown to lift a million tons, easily. The best we've seen is World War Hulk, the most powerful incarnation, threatening to sink only the East Coast. There is the potential for the Hulk being far stronger and tougher than Thor, but the thing is, he cannot match Thor in hand to hand, speed, powers, or planning.

...You're kidding me right? Thor doesn't go around killing people. He makes a point not to. In fact, when he accidentally killed a bystander in one of his battles, he brought that person back to life. And Thor still held back against the Sentry... you see... Robert Reynolds was someone Thor knew. -.-

Thor holds back on many beings... but WHEN he faces someone extremely dangerous (Such as Buu... gee go figure.), or he is in constant conflict with someone that it grates his nerves to their limit, then he unleashes the full brunt of his fury and might. I'm not selectively picking, rather the opposite, I'm pointing out from what I've seen in scans pertaining to Thor's restraint, and his personality, the most probable scenario that would occur. You can deny it and try to assert your own, if you so wish...

Mh... so the Hammer is boosting his reflexes? Bullshit. The only speed boost the hammer provides is flight and super speed attributing to said flight. If I must, for what I think is the third time, I will point out the scan I provided a while ago pertaining to a groggy Thor managing to *gasp* react to an telepathic bolt (which is pretty much an instantaneous attack). Seriously, Thor HAS the needed reflexes to do battle with Buu. He may not have the movement speed Buu has but Thor has more than needed reflexes to react to anything Buu can throw at him.

I think Methos said it the best... Buu has no chance against Thor.

GThis is a good post, and it is not like I don't want to show any scans, I just figured its not too hard for peole to find them. Thor been around for 20 years and Kid Buu was around for one saga.

I did provide at least three scans, pertaining to Thor's reflexes, magic negation, and energy absorption. Your post is implying that no one other than Xman has posted scans.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
^^^^^^What Hayes and the good doctor Pymp don't realize is that Thor HOLDS back.

When did I ever say he doesn't hold back? I realized that after his fights with Hulk and other beings less then him. With all his abilities not many people would be a match if he didn't hold back. Just like Superman.

Also don't rope me in with Pymp. I'm not a fanboy.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
When did I ever say he doesn't hold back? I realized that after his fights with Hulk and other beings less then him. With all his abilities not many people would be a match if he didn't hold back. Just like Superman.

Also don't rope me in with Pymp. I'm not a fanboy.

I am a fanboy? You guys are ridiculous. Even you Hayes. You guys are making me hate comics. Not because I say they lose, but because you guys take everything to the max. Call me a fanboy I don't care, I just think that Thor letting people beat him up out of honor is stupid, He holds back fine, but people like Hulk, I am sure he doesn't. You would figure when Norman invaded Asgard, Thor wouldn't hold that much back, given that if anyone was invaded, it would mean war. But Thor had a tremendously hard time fighting Sentry.

Just saying. Call me a fanboy all you guys want. I still won't agree with you or anyone just because they swear they know for a fact. There is no FACT when this is all speculation. I really don't think Buu has fought Thor in any universe.

Guest xman4life

Well thank you good doctor. Thor could do that to almost anyone but again he CHOOSES not to. His choice. SSGoku I see you talk about the capatalizing rather than your weak arguement for why Buu wins against Thor. Dude give it a rest Buu stands no chance, not even a fraction of beating Thor so it's safe to say your crusade has ended.

People do forget that Thor is a God. He can bring people back to life take away peoples lives, absorb energy, speak through people, hear prayers, heal, regenerate limbs, fly ftl, has reflexes ftl, and can lift millions of tons easily, matter manipulation, use magic, and also teleport. come on did you honestly think Buu could win?

Guest Hayesmeister5651
I am a fanboy? You guys are ridiculous. Even you Hayes.

Eh, I am probably just a big of fan of DBZ as you, but the difference between us is I know when they are out matched.

I had a few ideas of how Buu can win, but they were logically disproven. Meanwhile you are continued to be disproven, but still think Buu can win.

I don't think I have seen you go against DBZers. You need to be objective to be taken seriously. Really though no need to take it personally, if you get butt hurt over being called a fanboy, it is certainly not the worst insult out there.