Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Kid Buu vs DC/MARVEL

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Being able to control yourself at the molecular level isn't worth anything if you no longer have control over your own mass if its been changed to something entirely different. And if that's not enough... Thor can actually suck Buu's energy dry or negate the magical forces that Buu is made of.

ThorMjolnir189-EnergyAbsorptionv244.jpg

ThorMjolnir163-MagicNegation429.jpg

(Yeah, you might say that the magical energy for Buu isn't the same as anything from Marvel, but then again, several have said some things like Buu being able to copy any move. So yeah.)

Also... I seriously doubt he's like carnage. His sensing ability is very powerful, which could make it seem like he can be like Carnage. Beyond that... I do recall in several episodes where people have approached Buu from behind and he doesn't notice until they get his attention... I think it was Super Buu, not sure. Oh and uh... I seriously, seriously doubt Buu can copy the physical attributes of people. Thor's own agility and combat reflexes are under his own ability, not the Hammer's.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SSGoku
Thor has matter transmutation. He could, if he so desired, turn Majin Buu into a cloud of vapor, with no chance of returning back to normal form.

Buu has regenerated from gas before. As for godblast, I don't think that could destroy every last particle of Buu's being. Its not that powerful.

As for godblast, I don't think that could destroy every last particle of Buu's being. Its not that powerful.

You obviously have no idea of what the God Blast is, nor how powerful it actually is, it is More than capable of completely destroying every last particle of Buu.

The God Blast was powerful enough to destroy the Midgard serpent, and make Galactus flee for his life.

If the God Blast isn't enough, Thor also has a few other blasts he can utilize, one of which was powerful enough to destroy Ego the living planet.

Buu has regenerated from gas before. As for godblast, I don't think that could destroy every last particle of Buu's being. Its not that powerful.

Uh, there's a difference between a cloud of his particles and his being transformed into a cloud of WATER VAPOR particles.

SMH.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Being able to control yourself at the molecular level isn't worth anything if you no longer have control over your own mass if its been changed to something entirely different.

And if that's not enough... Thor can actually suck Buu's energy dry or negate the magical forces that Buu is made of.

Also... I seriously doubt he's like carnage. His sensing ability is very powerful, which could make it seem like he can be like Carnage. Beyond that... I do recall in several episodes where people have approached Buu from behind and he doesn't notice until they get his attention... I think it was Super Buu, not sure.

Oh and uh... I seriously, seriously doubt Buu can copy the physical attributes of people. Thor's own agility and combat reflexes are under his own ability, not the Hammer's.

I think it does matter he has that much control of his body. To transmute matter are you not changing the molecular structure?

Doesn't Thor end up losing to Juggy in that fight? If so then that shows siphoning energy is not a 100 percent way to win. Besides Buu has infinite stamina/energy.

Super Buu also took a nap in the middle of a fight. He could easily be ignoring them.

I say why not? He was able to learn Instant Transmission by watching Kibitokai. I don't see why copying someones physical prowess is farfetched. Tasky is able to do Spider-Man level moves in short spurts, and he is only a human. I think Buu can do it.

I think it does matter he has that much control of his body. To transmute matter are you not changing the molecular structure?

Doesn't Thor end up losing to Juggy in that fight? If so then that shows siphoning energy is not a 100 percent way to win. Besides Buu has infinite stamina/energy.

Super Buu also took a nap in the middle of a fight. He could easily be ignoring them.

I say why not? He was able to learn Instant Transmission by watching Kibitokai. I don't see why copying someones physical prowess is farfetched. Tasky is able to do Spider-Man level moves in short spurts, and he is only a human. I think Buu can do it.

So Buu is going to be able to somehow shift the composition of the changed matter back to his own when he's never even shown it? The only thing he's been shown is reforming from scattered atoms of his own mass and matter. if you can prove that he can do this, then show it. Buu might be able to control his body, but he is still subject to the alteration of his composition because he's never shown any resistance to the likes of it, and there is no reason to assume that he can just because he can control his own atoms.

No, the siphoning energy was not the Juggernaut fight, that was Kang. And the scan with Juggernaut is to show that Thor as per his words can negate mystical energy, which is magical energy, which could mean he can affect Buu, if not negate him. Also, I'm still wondering where this infinite energy/stamina is coming from... because Buu in prolonged durations of combat has been shown to weaken in fighting ability and energy output, as well as stamina. Gotenks versus Super Buu is one example. Gohan versus Gotenks Buu is another.

...stop trying to extend Buu's abilities. The Instant Transmission? That's a Ki Based technique. A TECHNIQUE. The speed that Thor can produce isn't a technique but its done under his own ability. That's the difference. And again... Taskmaster is limited in what he can copy... and he can only utilize Spiderman's technique before it damages his body, that's his limit. Seriously, what Buu's been shown to copy is Ki Based techniques. There's no reason to assume he can mimic magic or physical attributes. Buu is NOT Taskmaster or the mutant Mimic.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
So Buu is going to be able to somehow shift the composition of the changed matter back to his own when he's never even shown it? The only thing he's been shown is reforming from scattered atoms of his own mass and matter. if you can prove that he can do this, then show it. Buu might be able to control his body, but he is

No, the siphoning energy was not the Juggernaut fight, that was Kang. And the scan with Juggernaut is to show that Thor as per his words can negate mystical energy, which is magical energy, which could mean he can affect Buu, if not negate him. Also, I'm still wondering where this infinite energy/stamina is coming from... because Buu in prolonged durations of combat has been shown to weaken in fighting ability and energy output, as well as stamina. Gotenks versus Super Buu is one example. Gohan versus Gotenks Buu is another.

...stop trying to extend Buu's abilities. The Instant Transmission? That's a Ki Based technique. A TECHNIQUE. The speed that Thor can produce isn't a technique but its done under his own ability. That's the difference. And again... Taskmaster is limited in what he can copy... and he can only utilize Spiderman's technique before it damages his body, that's his limit. Seriously, what Buu's been shown to copy is Ki Based techniques. There's no reason to assume he can mimic magic or physical attributes. Buu is NOT Taskmaster or the mutant Mimic.

He will stop the change before it happens. He feels his molecules getting re-written, then he simply writes his molecules to how they were.

Yeah, Super Buu showed signs of slowing down, not KID Buu.

I'm not trying to extend his abilities, merely questioning them. The DBZ world works like this. More Ki(power)= Harder, Better, Faster, and Stonger. With his infinite stamina he merely boosts his own abilities to match his foe.

He will stop the change before it happens. He feels his molecules getting re-written, then he simply writes his molecules to how they were.

Yeah, Super Buu showed signs of slowing down, not KID Buu.

I'm not trying to extend his abilities, merely questioning them. The DBZ world works like this. More Ki(power)= Harder, Better, Faster, and Stonger. With his infinite stamina he merely boosts his own abilities to match his foe.

Uh, show proof that Buu can "re-write" the composition of his own atoms. Again, his atoms were the same when they were turned to gas/cloud, they were not different in composition. Buu's never shown this ability.

Mh, interestingly enough... Super Buu is FAR more powerful than Kid Buu, and has actually taken on beings far more powerful than what Kid Buu faced... Kid Buu was actually toying with SS3 Goku and thus, we never see the same situation as Super Buu. However, they're essentially the same "creature" albeit with different personalities. Super Buu was punked by Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks (once he got serious), Mystic Gohan, and Super Saiyan Vegito. Honestly, Super Buu is the exact same being, who just borrows knowledge, power, skills, and adds the energy of those he absorbs (which is why he is more powerful) to his own. There is no reason to think that Kid Buu is different.

No, you are trying to extend his abilities. He has only been shown to copy Ki based techniques. And the infinite stamina is just a lame excuse in trying to further extend his abilities... when it shouldn't logically be used to do so. Hell, the infinite stamina is in doubt in the first place.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Uh, show proof that Buu can "re-write" the composition of his own atoms. Again, his atoms were the same when they were turned to gas/cloud, they were not different in composition. Buu's never shown this ability.

Mh, interestingly enough... Super Buu is FAR more powerful than Kid Buu, and has actually taken on beings far more powerful than what Kid Buu faced... Kid Buu was actually toying with SS3 Goku and thus, we never see the same situation as Super Buu. However, they're essentially the same "creature" albeit with different personalities. Super Buu was punked by Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks (once he got serious), Mystic Gohan, and Super Saiyan Vegito. Honestly, Super Buu is the exact same being, who just borrows knowledge, power, skills, and adds the energy of those he absorbs (which is why he is more powerful) to his own. There is no reason to think that Kid Buu is different.

No, you are trying to extend his abilities. He has only been shown to copy Ki based techniques. And the infinite stamina is just a lame excuse in trying to further extend his abilities... when it shouldn't logically be used to do so. Hell, the infinite stamina is in doubt in the first place.

He is able to re-arrange his atoms, is that not the same?

Kid Buu is different then the other Buus. He is the original and is the purest form. Also just because Super Buu is more powerful doesn't mean Kid Buu does not hae infinite stamina. Granted he wasn't pushed as far as Super Buu, but the difference between the two is clear. Super Buu being blown up many times at one point regenerated with a huge hole in his stomach. Kid Buu was blown up many times as well, and showed no signs of slowing down.

I am not extending his abilities merely questioning them. If I were to extend them I would say "this is how it is idc what you say" I am asking if it is possible, not saying it is definite.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

How about you try to show us proof that Thor can do that to those that can control their body better than Apocalypse can?

You always assume that Thor can do everything he wishes but yet I haven't seen him do it. Not to the likes of anyone close to kid buu's power level. Also you seem to think that Buu cant copy people's moves. Well ki is life energy and guess what? It's the same energy your body has. Even Thor's does. Why would he sweat? It's the burning of calories which is energy. Buu wont copy his running since Buu can already run. But he can copy other powers. In DBZ ki means the same as power cosmic as in they can do what they wish granted they have enough ki. Piccolo makes clothes, korin makes sensu beans, etc.

Some things are pointless to do since they can easily counter such as mind control and energy sensors. So again stop trying to debunk our opinions solely based on him showing proof. Where can he show proof since they have never fought?

Guest sirmethos
How about you try to show us proof that Thor can do that to those that can control their body better than Apocalypse can?

You always assume that Thor can do everything he wishes but yet I haven't seen him do it. Not to the likes of anyone close to kid buu's power level. Also you seem to think that Buu cant copy people's moves. Well ki is life energy and guess what? It's the same energy your body has. Even Thor's does. Why would he sweat? It's the burning of calories which is energy. Buu wont copy his running since Buu can already run. But he can copy other powers. In DBZ ki means the same as power cosmic as in they can do what they wish granted they have enough ki. Piccolo makes clothes, korin makes sensu beans, etc.

Some things are pointless to do since they can easily counter such as mind control and energy sensors. So again stop trying to debunk our opinions solely based on him showing proof. Where can he show proof since they have never fought?

Buu can not control his body better than Apocalypse. Apocalypse can actually rearrange the molecular/atomic structure of his body, that is something that Buu has never been shown to do.

Who is assuming that Thor can do everything he wishes? So far, people have only given examples of Thor's actual powers, i.e. Matter Manipulation, God Blast, etc.

As for asking for proof, Jaeger is simply asking for proof of direct claims made about Buu.

For example, it was claimed that "Buu can re-arrange the atomic composition of his body.", if that is true, then it must have been shown in the manga or anime(which, to the best of my knowledge, it hasn't.)

Other claims, like Buu having 'unlimited stamina', have been directly disproven(Buu growing tired when fighting SS3 Gotenks, etc.)

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Godblast finishes this fight. End of story.

Can he not dodge it? And how would that attack stack against a universal Genki Dama?

Buu can not control his body better than Apocalypse. Apocalypse can actually rearrange the molecular/atomic structure of his body, that is something that Buu has never been shown to do.

Who is assuming that Thor can do everything he wishes? So far, people have only given examples of Thor's actual powers, i.e. Matter Manipulation, God Blast, etc.

As for asking for proof, Jaeger is simply asking for proof of direct claims made about Buu.

For example, it was claimed that "Buu can re-arrange the atomic composition of his body.", if that is true, then it must have been shown in the manga or anime(which, to the best of my knowledge, it hasn't.)

Other claims, like Buu having 'unlimited stamina', have been directly disproven(Buu growing tired when fighting SS3 Gotenks, etc.)

I know wiki is not the best source, but here:

Buu has full control over every aspect of his physical make-up, able to stretch, shape-shift, liquify, and otherwise manipulate his malleable body; useful as both an attack and defense and as a tool in absorption. He can also regenerate his body at a sub-molecular level, allowing him to survive virtually anything; however, he was unable to regenerate from Goku's Spirit Bomb since it destroyed every atom of Buu. His unrivaled regeneration plus his endless resilience and stamina granted him near-immortality; he is shown to be able to survive the blast of a planet exploding (demonstrated when he uses his planet burst to destroy the earth and other planets with him still on them).

So what would you guys consider re-arranging molecules?

I suppose he could try dodging it...but seeing as how this Buu is practically as dumb as a rock, I don't think he'd think of that. I mean, heck instead of trying to catch a spirit bomb, why not dodge it Kid Buu? So yeah...

Also...I'm not sure how it would compare, but seeing as how long it takes to prepare one Spirit Bomb/Genki dama and how it leaves the user wide open to attack...a godblast or two should work.

No, the burden of proof does not fall on me, you're the one that's making the claim of his resistance to Thor's transmutation. And you've yet to prove it, only to fall back on a fan-supervised site. There are instances where Buu gets tired, which invalidates the infinite stamina, and there is nothing that states Buu being able to change hs molecular composition other than the words of fans of the series and what they see. What we only see? Incredibly complex regeneration enabling Buu to reform himself from having his atoms scattered, self multiplication, and extending limbs. We don't see anything of the sort of him changing composition or anything being mentioned. Once again, give us DIRECT proof instead of some fan website that's monitored by fallible fans.

So my breathing is a ki technique? So my running is a ki technique? My thinking is a ki technique? This train of logic of yours is incredibly skewed and vain... this is an attempt to justify your extension of Buu's abilities. For one: Ki =/= Magic. I recall either you or Pymp Mex saying that he can copy the magic of Thor's. That's not Ki. And another thing, Buu has only been shown to copy the Ki techniques of those he's encountered, i.e IT, Kamehameha, etc. Nothing physical at all, just the Ki technique that utilizes primarily the ki that the fighters and those that use it do. Oh here's my question, if he can copy, say... the speed... the strength... etc... just simply its ki then why the hell didn't he do that to say Gotenks? Gohan? Vegito? He'd have skyrocketed in power and matched Vegito right there and then. Oh wait... he couldn't have. :/ And there's no excuse he couldn't have. Therefore, your claim has no basis in this aspect. Therefore, Buu would not be able to have heat vision or super breath.

Piccolo uses Ki to transmute clothing out of thin air, Korin creates the beans. What's your point? Buu if he so wished could do the same with his transmutation magic. He could make clothes or make his own sensu.

I'm solely debunking your opinions because I'm of the opinion that you're wrong and you're banking your claims on baseless statements, with having nothing to show for said claims. Once more, we've seen that Buu DOES get tired in the battles he has with the incredibly powerful figures, which I've already stated. We even see him damaged, we see him get tired. Once more, there's nothing that shows that Buu can change composition, other than the words from your mouth and the attempt of the fan wikia. On the other hand, I've given you examples of Thor's powers, and some scans to back up said powers. So far, I've given proofs and examples mostly, and you have not, other than your own opinions. So really, its a whining manner when you say stop trying to debunk your opinions when you actually have nothing.

Guest Djgambrell
I suppose he could try dodging it...but seeing as how this Buu is practically as dumb as a rock, I don't think he'd think of that. I mean, heck instead of trying to catch a spirit bomb, why not dodge it Kid Buu? So yeah...

Also...I'm not sure how it would compare, but seeing as how long it takes to prepare one Spirit Bomb/Genki dama and how it leaves the user wide open to attack...a godblast or two should work.

Ya know with the speed they display in dbz they often say something instead of getting out of the way of the giant blast.

Guest force_echo

Science fail for Hayes. Stretching, morphing, turning into a gas, liquid, etc., those are all physical changes, notice how the article says his PHYSICAL makeup. Matter manipulation is a change on the atomic level, so no, Buu would be powerless against matter manipulation.

Science fail for Hayes. Stretching, morphing, turning into a gas, liquid, etc., those are all physical changes. Matter manipulation is a change on the atomic level, so no, Buu would be powerless against matter manipulation.

THANK YOU.

I thought I was being clear. >.>

Guest bigballerju

It also doesn't help the fact Buu rarely dodges attacks himself and sort of has a ego which Vegeta or Goku even said at one point.