Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Tournament

Guest sirmethos

Guest sirmethos
There. Just a little change.

I'll admit that I know next to nothing about Kenshiro, but your new team seems to be good.

Note: I edit the initial post to add any new details about the tournament, so check that one occasionally.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SSGoku
Damn, ThePhenomanelOne took all the good characters! Are we allowed to pick a few of the same characters? If not, my team is:

The super uber mega ultimately unbelievably outstanding team of awesome awesomness

Team leader: Batman

Karate kid

Cyclops

Punisher

Scarlet Spider

Switched Batgirl to Cyclops.

Also, how much prep does each team get? I think we should at least get like, an hour or something.

Guest Bladephyre

Hummm need to think of replacements....

So I still have Madison Jefferies, Forge and Multiple Man, honestly all I really need but lets see what I can do.

Guest Bladephyre
My own team:

Team Leader: Zealot(no magic)

Backlash(Marc Slayton)

Midnighter

Rose Tattoo

Haven't decided on the last member of my team yet <.< but I'll have the last member added before we begin.

Honestly I would call Midnighter way over the street level, Spiderman level.

I normally wouldn't have put him into my team, but seeing as Karate Kid was allowed in, I don't see why Kenshiro wouldn't qualify. Both use advanced martial arts that exceed what most think is possible. Karate Kid can smash steel and take on Superboy, while Kenshiro can incapacitate foes using their pressure points.

Guest sirmethos
Honestly I would call Midnighter way over the street level, Spiderman level.

In terms of power, he isn't.

His strength is at about 1-2 tons, his durability is lower than spider-man's, though he has a healing factor to make up for that, his general speed is slightly above human, capable of speed bursts that are just below the speed of sound, his reflexes are roughly equal to spider-man's. His primary(and most powerful) power is the 'combat computer' in his mind, but that is no worse than Deathstroke or Sage's powers.

Midnighter's main strength is his Skill, not his powers. And what makes him dangerous is the combination of the two. Just like Deathstroke.

But if you can give a good argument for why you think he is more powerful than Spider-Man(power, not skill), then I'll at least consider it. :o

Guest Djgambrell
In terms of power, he isn't.

His strength is at about 1-2 tons, his durability is lower than spider-man's, though he has a healing factor to make up for that, his general speed is slightly above human, capable of speed bursts that are just below the speed of sound, his reflexes are roughly equal to spider-man's. His primary(and most powerful) power is the 'combat computer' in his mind, but that is no worse than Deathstroke or Sage's powers.

Midnighter's main strength is his Skill, not his powers. And what makes him dangerous is the combination of the two. Just like Deathstroke.

But if you can give a good argument for why you think he is more powerful than Spider-Man(power, not skill), then I'll at least consider it. :D

I think midnighter is to good because even with very powerful people his combat computer can lead him to the outcome he desires.

Guest sirmethos
I think midnighter is to good because even with very powerful people his combat computer can lead him to the outcome he desires.

And yet he has still been defeated in the past. By the leader of Sliding Albion(by overpowering), by Zealot(out-skilled) and by a cyborg(i can't remember the name).

Guest Djgambrell
And yet he has still been defeated in the past. By the leader of Sliding Albion(by overpowering), by Zealot(out-skilled) and by a cyborg(i can't remember the name).

... I concede.

Guest SSGoku
... I concede.

Methos is like The Joker. He can talk and twist his words in so many ways, he'll make you believe anything and leave you looking like an idiot. :D

Guest SSGoku
Well....i'd like to get in on this.

Team name: Be Phenomenal

Team Leader: Captain America

Wolverine

Spiderman

Nightcrawler

Mister Fantastic

Hope these work :D

I'll give it a go

Leader: Nightwing

Spider-Man 2099

Master Chief

General Iroh

Green Arrow

I actually think both Mister Fantastic and Spider man 2099 should be excluded. Mr Fantastic because when used properly, he can subdue nearly anyone. Spiderman 2099 because he can do everything spiderman can do, only with a dozen enhancements beyond that.

Sorry...did you pm me methos? Because....i dont know how to check those. Is that just the thing on my profile that says new messages?

Look at this page, Top Right. It says new messages. Click it.

Done.

Guest sirmethos
Answer my question dammit!

Your question will be answered when the final participant has joined, along with the other rules and restrictions for the tournament.

I actually think both Mister Fantastic and Spider man 2099 should be excluded. Mr Fantastic because when used properly, he can subdue nearly anyone. Spiderman 2099 because he can do everything spiderman can do, only with a dozen enhancements beyond that.

Mister Fantastic is far below Spider-Man in terms of power, and is not one of the 'extremes' like Quicksilver would be. It's quite possible to defeat him if you have a little imagination.

As for Spider-Man 2099, he has the same general power level as Spider-Man. And while, yes, he does have a few things that Spider-Man doesn't, the same goes the other way around. Spider-Man 2099 doesn't have a danger-sense.

If Mister Fantastic were to be excluded, it would be because of Skills. And if Richards was removed because of that, there would be several other characters that would need to be removed as well.

Character acceptance or removal, is based on Powers, not skills.

Guest Bladephyre

Ok so I have: Madison Jeffries, Multiple Man, and Forge.

I will add: Mystique and Chrome.

I kind of wonder if I have Madison Jeffries do I really need Forge? Might change that later.

I was very tempted just to add a 5 year old child... evil plans, evil plans.

Guest sirmethos
Ok so I have: Madison Jeffries, Multiple Man, and Forge.

I will add: Mystique and Chrome.

I kind of wonder if I have Madison Jeffries do I really need Forge? Might change that later.

I was very tempted just to add a 5 year old child... evil plans, evil plans.

Chrome, as a Matter Manipulator, is too powerful.

Guest killswitch7
Come on now someone else get in on this. Trying to do the damn thing!

ok ill give it a try.

TEAM NAME: EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF ON THE SPOT

leader:Green Goblin

Solo

Shocker

Gambit

Beast

is it ok?

Guest sirmethos
ok ill give it a try.

TEAM NAME: SPIDER-FORCE

leader: Scarlet Spider

Venom

Solo

Shocker

Kaine

is it ok?

Venom and Kaine are both a lot more powerful than Spider-Man. Scarlet Spider, Solo and Shocker are good.

I think Scarlet Spider might be taken... but I'm not 100% sure on that one.