Cable: 8

Why do DBZ themed threads never die?

Guest Hayesmeister5651

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Outstanding

By the way THEY (the opposition) want us to do what we are doing NOW. They want us to keep ranting so that THEY can use it against us. They could say something like "Look at that, nine plus pages of fanboy whining and naive ignorance." We are playing into their hands, gentlemen. The best thing we can do here is restrain our passion, and feign defeat. Meanwhile, we can do research and take notes on "culturally relevant anime" or "poignant, complex, and as rich as literature anime" or whatever the heck it is that people are supposed to be watching these days, and then come back later (I'm talking YEARS later) with an argument they won't expect (essentially attacking them in their flanks after a feigned retreat).

Just to review: let's pretend to be cowed.

Wait, not everyone can see this post, can they?

*Gulps

Guest SSGoku
By the way THEY (the opposition) want us to do what we are doing NOW. They want us to keep ranting so that THEY can use it against us. They could say something like "Look at that, nine plus pages of fanboy whining and naive ignorance." We are playing into their hands, gentlemen. The best thing we can do here is restrain our passion, and feign defeat. Meanwhile, we can do research and take notes on "culturally relevant anime" or "poignant, complex, and as rich as literature anime" or whatever the heck it is that people are supposed to be watching these days, and then come back later (I'm talking YEARS later) with an argument they won't expect (essentially attacking them in their flanks after a feigned retreat).

Just to review: let's pretend to be cowed.

Wait, not everyone can see this post, can they?

*Gulps

It's plans like that that make me proud to call you general.

Guest Mr. Outstanding
It's plans like that that make me proud to call you general.

I am unfit to lead, so I'm going to have to pass that position on to someone else. :)

Brace yourselves, commrades. Though there is a lull at the moment, things are going to get bad soon. The opposition will be back. It's going to sting more than ever when they come back, but we can weather it. I have a feeling Mr. O is going to be caught, tarred, and feathered before his end. In other words, he is going to have his pride stripped from him, and his dignity cast to the hogs. If so, go on without me. Remember the plan . . . DBZ, DBZ, DBZ. :P

Tienshinhan is not human! Daizenshyu 4 lists his species as Alien! OMG! That means Kuririn is the strongest human! I TOLD YOU.

Guest SSGoku
Tienshinhan is not human! Daizenshyu 4 lists his species as Alien! OMG! That means Kuririn is the strongest human! I TOLD YOU.

DUN DUN DUN!!!

Future Trunks is the most pointless character. He's just a wannabe hipster who loses to two weakling Androids and has to go back in time for help. People only like him because they think he "looks cool."

Future Trunks is the most pointless character. He's just a wannabe hipster who loses to two weakling Androids and has to go back in time for help. People only like him because they think he "looks cool."

Now that you mention it, his story does have a resemblance to this character.

Cable_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg

Well, that may be true for some. If I cared what he looked like, I'd like GT Trunks just as much as Future Trunks. I like his story and character.

Guest bigballerju

Future Trunks I agree has a good story and character that people love. Honestly I just ignore most people who hate DBZ because they tend to just want to rip it for no good reason. I can easily rip any other comic or anime myself which there are so many with way more problems.