Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Marvel/Touhou Crossover

Hugo Fowl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jeremi

And on the Marvel front, seeing as how this is pretty much a sausage feast on the Marvel side I'm joining as...

1845470-red629_2.jpg

Red She-Hulk

Powers and abilities

As the Red She-Hulk, Betty has enormous superhuman strength, stamina, durability, and a healing factor that allows her to easily survive what would normally be fatal injuries to humans, such as stab wounds to the leg and abdomen by Wolverine's claws. Similarly to her ex-husband, Betty's strength level is so vast that it warps the laws of physics even further than standard for other characters in the same fictional continuity, for example allowing her to punch her way through dimensional barriers between different universes. Unlike Hulk and the original She-Hulk, Betty does not grow stronger with her rage, but shares the Red Hulk's ability to absorb energy, such as the gamma radiation from other Hulks, thereby reverting those beings to human form, and at least temporarily boosting herself. According to Banner, there were plans to remove this ability through the same process that removed the Red Hulk's based on the fact that this ability would kill her in the end. Also like her father, Red She-Hulk has yellow blood, and produces yellow energy from her eyes when angry. It is unknown if she can also discharge energy by touch as he can.

Acidic saliva

Like the Red Hulk, the Red She-Hulk had bright red skin and brighter yellow blood. It seems that her yellow eyes have a sparkling flared effect at all times indicating a source of strength within her body. Another sign of this, was he acidic saliva that she spat at Wolverine. Like her blood, the saliva was bright yellow, and seemed to burn Wolverine's skin instantly on impact.

Guest Ellisra

Wouldn't matter if a character is cosmic in this game. If they try to use their cosmic powers it will anger the Touhou Goddess and the Marvel God. Namely Hugo and I would pretty much boot them o.o. That is sort of why Hugo and I clearly said that we would not allow cosmic beings. Thor is fine because he has his own powers not just that little bit of cosmic that he has in his hammer.

Guest KevinDWolf93
I already picked Wolverine ^.^

BF, what exactly is your team? Other than a suggestion to play spidey I dont see anything on here saying you picked him(or anyone) beforehand. Im curious cause I was considering picking spiderman myself.

Guest Jeremi

Okay, here's my second Marvel choice.

Ikon, Greatest of the Spaceknights!

1797775-screams001.jpg

Powers and abilities

Armour

Armour made by Galadorian metal plandanium. It is extremely durable, even going so far as to stand up to Wolverine's adamantium claws. It was shown to be damaged from time to time, demonstrating that plandanium is not indestructible. The armor had self-repair capabilities, though it took several weeks to repair major damage. It provided him with superhuman strength, flight, and the ability to travel through space via backpack rockets. It also allowed him to breathe in any atmosphere and survive in the vacuum of space. Controls near the torso allows Galadorian's to lower the armor's temperature to well below zero. The armor also stored a "solar charge" that could be used as a weapon and could also drain power sources by mere contact.

Universal Translator

Allowed Rom to instantly learn the language of any creature, irrespective of their origin. This device was also used to scan and store printed information from an encyclopedia in Rom's memory banks for future use.

Weapons

Galadorian "Poleaxe"

BF, what exactly is your team? Other than a suggestion to play spidey I dont see anything on here saying you picked him(or anyone) beforehand. Im curious cause I was considering picking spiderman myself.

My first posted said I might play this and as Spiderman.

Then I went on to say this

Will we have a tag character also with our handle Hugo?

If that's the case I also call dibs on Wolverine.

I thought saying I "Also" call dibs on Wolverine Would show that I clam Spiderman because I said I also call dibs on Wolverine. Because thought it was clear I was picking Spiderman as my handle and Wolverine as my tag.

My first posted said I might play this and as Spiderman.

Then I went on to say this

I thought saying I "Also" call dibs on Wolverine Would show that I clam Spiderman because I said I also call dibs on Wolverine. Because thought it was clear I was picking Spiderman as my handle and Wolverine as my tag.

This is why we use sign up posts that we edit as we choose/change characters, prevents confusion such as this

Guest Ellisra
The Marvel Universe has long been one of chaos and strife. Of powers, that do create a world of continual conflict where Good and Evil clash.

Its about to get worse.

Earth-319

Perhaps one of the most advanced nations on the face of this world, it would have been a matter of little surprise to the Lord and Master of this land that it would be his instruments and devices, most concocted from his mind and crafted from his hands that did discover the imminent invasion first.

Though it would have took much to rattle or even faze the mind of Doom. And whether you cursed of feared his name, you could not deny his genius. A fact that would be assured when he finished here. And with a glare at his monitors, he spoke.

"So.....Yet again, Doom must take a stand where these so-called "heroes" will not. Such is the fate of Doom, to guide the masses of this world onward to eventual victory and my overwhelming triumph."

He clutched a fist and spoke darkly as his gauntlet crunched the goblet in his hand to powder.

"Though even Doom shall require aid here......."

1608390-dormammu__earth_616__super.jpg

Dormammu: Lord of the Dark Dimension.

ThanosThrone.JPG

Thanos: The Mad Titan.

915982-anncon001022_col_super.jpg

Ultron: The Perfect Machine. Relentless and ruthless.

Loki_male.jpg

Loki: A trickster who leaves mayhem and chaos in his wake.

440px-1602_Doom.jpg

Doom: Mastermind of the villains.

Available characters to chose from Marvel: All save for the Cosmic Busters. Silver Surfer, OAA, etc. Enjoy.

We decided to replace Ultron with Mephisto - Mephisto.jpg

Guest force_echo

Ok everyone, for clarity's sake (and to see who's still interested), repost your handles. You will be playing one character per "Arc" (an arc is a pair of two villains, one Touhou and one Marvel). No pictures, just the names please. Also, be alerted that cosmic level chars are NOT allowed. If you don't repost today, you're gonna be playing with the same handles.

Iron Man, Ghost Rider.

Iron Man first.