Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Marvel/Touhou Crossover

Hugo Fowl

The Marvel Universe has long been one of chaos and strife. Of powers, that do create a world of continual conflict where Good and Evil clash.

Its about to get worse.

Earth-319

Perhaps one of the most advanced nations on the face of this world, it would have been a matter of little surprise to the Lord and Master of this land that it would be his instruments and devices, most concocted from his mind and crafted from his hands that did discover the imminent invasion first.

Though it would have took much to rattle or even faze the mind of Doom. And whether you cursed of feared his name, you could not deny his genius. A fact that would be assured when he finished here. And with a glare at his monitors, he spoke.

"So.....Yet again, Doom must take a stand where these so-called "heroes" will not. Such is the fate of Doom, to guide the masses of this world onward to eventual victory and my overwhelming triumph."

He clutched a fist and spoke darkly as his gauntlet crunched the goblet in his hand to powder.

"Though even Doom shall require aid here......."

1608390-dormammu__earth_616__super.jpg

Dormammu: Lord of the Dark Dimension.

ThanosThrone.JPG

Thanos: The Mad Titan.

915982-anncon001022_col_super.jpg

Ultron: The Perfect Machine. Relentless and ruthless.

Loki_male.jpg

Loki: A trickster who leaves mayhem and chaos in his wake.

440px-1602_Doom.jpg

Doom: Mastermind of the villains.

Available characters to chose from Marvel: All save for the Cosmic Busters. Silver Surfer, OAA, etc. Enjoy.

Thread for the Touhou side can be found below.

Right here.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick character question.

Are alternate reality characters ok? Like exiles, WHat If? etc

No. For now, presume that all the characters in Marvel readily available are the Mainstream universe.

My handles are:

Main handle

Name: Nathaniel Essex, Mr. Sinister.

Appearance: Mr_Sinister_02.jpg

Nature: Mr. Sinister is a ruthless man who has no compunctions about ruining the lives of others to get what he wants. He prefers to operate in the shadows, letting lackeys and unsuspecting dupes do his dirty work. But he is willing to do Anything to accomplish his goals.

Attribute: The ability to take the DNA from anybody whose powers are an integral part of them, like mutants, and integrate it into himself, gaining those powers.

Powers: Cellular Shape-shifting: The ability to control every molecule of his body, allowing him to assume the form of any one he wishes. The control also grants him some other powers such as.

Regenerative Healing Factor: The ability to rapidly regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue. Sinister can fully heal from injuries that result in massive tissue damage or loss such as multiple gunshot wounds, slashes, puncture wounds, broken bones, and severe burns within a matter of moments.

Superhuman Stamina: The ability to exert himself at peak capacity several hours before fatigue begins to affect him.

Superhuman Strength: The ability to lift/press great weights, the upper limit being around 10 tons.

Superhuman Reflexes: The ability to react much faster than a normal human is capable of.

Telepathy: The ability to read minds and project his own thoughts into the minds of others for a variaty of effects, such as.

Mental Paralysis: The ability to induce temporary mental or physical paralysis.

Mind Control: The ability to control the mind of others, though only one at a time, and within fairly close range.

Dilate Power: The ability to psionically "turn off" the superpowers of any mutant.

Telekinesis: the ability to levitate and manipulate various objects, up to 10 tons of weight, this power also enables him to fly at great speeds.

Concussive Blasts: The ability to fire blasts of concussive force from his hands or from the diamond-shaped scarlet mark on his forehead.

Equipment: While Mr. Sinister doesn't usually carry any equipment, his secret base posses Tesseracting capabilities, enabling him to teleport to any place on earth, and getting equipment from the base at a moments notice.

Reason for being in Gensokyo: While leaving his base to acquire new samples, the fusion of the two worlds interfered with his Tesseract, leaving him in Gensokyo instead of his programmed destination.

Second handle

Name: Carlos LaMuerto, Black Tarantula

Appearance: blacktarantula1.jpg

Nature: Carlos LaMuerto was trained from childhood to become the Black Tarantula by his father, upon reaching his maturity his father bestowed the Black Tarantula powers upon him, and the control of the Criminal empire that his family has built up throughout their entire family history. Carlos is willing to do almost anything to achieve his goals, as long as it falls within his honor code.

Attribute: none

Powers:

Strength: can bench 30 tons

Stamina: Can exert himself for 24 hours at peak capacity

Durability: can withstand great trauma, such as falling from a building or being hit by super-strength, almost bullet proof

Agility: beyond human capability, the same general agility as Spider-man.

Speed: - Faster than human, slightly faster than Spider-man

Optic blasts: Can fire Concussive blasts from his eyes, needs to recharge for several minutes before he can fire another blast

Healing Factor: can heal fatal injuries in himself and others by touch, both physical injuries, diseases and poisons.

Equipment: Carlos does not generally cary any equipment with him.

Reason for being in Gensokyo: will be finished later

heh, well since this is Nova, Before he absorbed the rest of the Nova Corp, he most likely won't feel the need to antagonize Iron-man, especially since there isn't a huge alien invasion/destruction fleet coming towards earth.

Guest Ellisra
When will this start Hugo?

Considering how much both Hugo and I have on our plates, it probably won't start anytime soon. We might be able to start it early if I am able to get a computer of my own sometime in the near future though. ^_^

I've scrapped Nova as a character for me, after reading some more of his comics, he's just not the type of character i wish to play.

Edit: Have chosen Black Tarantula as my second handle, and have updated my sign-up post to reflect that.

as a side-note, if anybody Does wish to play nova, i've still got all his powers and equipment written up ready for usage, just gimme a poke on the chat or via a PM and i'll send it to who ever wants it