Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Match 8836 Buzz Lightyear vs. Darth Vader

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Buzz Lightyear Vs. Darth Vader"Buzz Lightyear to Star Command: I have infiltrated what may possibly be Zurg's fortress and am going into stealth." Buzz Lightyear said in his wrist communicator."Excellent work, Buzz." replied the voice.Buzz closed his communicator and, upon sighting a pair of stormtroopers, dove for cover. Unspotted. Buzz ran through the corridor. He checked into his communicator again."Buzz Lightyear to Star Command: I have successfully sneaked into the corridor, and am waiting outside the throne room."Buzz heard a breathing noise. Suddenly, a saber swung at him and pointed at him. Buzz saw a man that was completely covered in black, with a black cape, a black helmet and black mask."Zurg?" asked Buzz."Who...is this Zurg that you speak of?" asked Vader. Vader swung again. Buzz leaped over him and fired his laser at him. It struck him in the chest and sent him back. Vader got up and used the Sith force to grab his saber."Never bring a sword to a gunfight!" Buzz shouted.With that, the battle took off.

Guest Tyla7

This is a funny fight, but a quick one. Vader will not be hit by a gun and he crush Buzz with the Force

Guest Kruzer
Toonforce doesn't exist just because it's a cartoon. Buzz has obvious limits to what he can do. He does not have toonforce

Without toonforce Darth stomps

Not saying Vader will lose I don't think he would, but lets not forgot that Buzz is a guy with jet pack and wrist mounted weapons and in the past guys like that have been bad news for Jedi.

It's a good thing Vader isn't a Jedi then. :ph34r:

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I'm not saying Buzz wins, but let us not forget Boba Fett has given Vader trouble on two different occasions. Buzz's space rangers are like the GL Corps in that they are both galactic police forces, and Buzz is the very best the Space Rangers have to offer. I agree Vader wins, but not in a stomp.

Guest nickzambuto

Come on people, you have to give Buzz SOME credit! He is the absolute best space ranger there is, and he so many gadgets and weapons it would make Batman jealous.

Guest HulkSmashSpammers
Buzz gets spanked like a 4 year old at K-Mart.

This site seriously needs a 'Like' button.

At least according to some definitions he could be called a Dark Jedi. So he still counts.

Some definitions? No. He's a Jedi or a Sith. He was a Sith, but at the end made the right decision. It doesn't make him any less Sith. Remember, being a Sith Lord is more of a title then it is a description of moral code. Vader may have started out as a Jedi, but he made his choices.

• 1 year later...
Guest HulkSmashSpammers

One of my first matches I created with this account, since I can't log onto my old one anymore. It was hard coming up with clever, creative, and equal-sided battles then. However, slowly, I'm getting better. Have you read my "Jack Cayman Vs. Travis Touchdown" fight yet?

-cut-

This is about the worst place to try to advertise your current matches. Watch the thread necro.