Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

The Whirlwind Kingdom

Hugo Fowl

Guest Ellisra

Kurumi would step forward a few steps and bow. She had been pondering her awful feelings from earlier deep in her mind. She wasn't sure what to make of them but she could tell something horrible had happened somewhere.

"Forgive me, I am sorry for the wait. I am Kurumi Mitsutana, and I represent the giants. As for what occurred in my homeland, I am under the suspicions that the large scale bandit attacks there were due to someone I know from a story my Grandfather told me as a child."

She reached into one of her side pocket pouches on her clothing and pulled out a piece of circular mythril and handed it to the regent.

GiantsPrincipals.jpg

She would let her look at it for a while, then go on explaining some more.

"You see, these are the rules of my land. Every Giant must carry one. There are, however, Giants that disregard these rules and run into the western woods to be free from our way of life. One such Giant I know of by knowledge I heard of as a child. Her name is Limese Hitha and she is a ruthless leader of a Kingdom that inhabits the Forests of Death. These forests are considered unlivable but some how, she has managed to stay alive along with her large number of miscreants. Though I am unsure of how reliable this information is as it was given to me by a bandit during interrogation by Al here, I can say with all honesty that this information is good enough to base the threat coming from the Forests of Death. I can say that with whole hearted certainty."

She would bow again as she stepped back again and looked over to Al to see if he was going to say anything.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looked mildly interested but said the following.

"Interesting, but how does the local dealings of your own country affect our own, so far away? Why should we be concerned?"

Guest Ellisra
She looked mildly interested but said the following.

"Interesting, but how does the local dealings of your own country affect our own, so far away? Why should we be concerned?"

Kurumi would bring out her battle hammer and show it to the regent.

"If you continue to think that way you will need this to protect you. In fact, Giants are considered a horrible opponent to face. Especially the ones that have gone rouge. Our philosophy is considered sacred because we do not wish to hurt other races. We never wage war. We never wish for others to die. Limese however, is different. She could care less about our rules. In fact she would probably enjoy marching down into this desert and making another camp just so that she could recruit people from this country as well. I have seen many bandits. Bandits that make up almost every nation on this continent. Limese shouldn't be underestimated. The last time I sent someone to look into the dealings going on in the Forest of Death, they never returned. At least not with their body intact. I only warn you about this because the threat of Limese's power is real. Her influences are worse then her power, and her prideful ability to disregard all life other then her people as erasable trash is even worse then her influences. Just be careful to watch for travelers when we leave this place. Don't allow anyone to enter freely unless you absolutely know them. Anyone can be a spy of Limese's Courtship. I really hope that she doesn't become active in this region, I would very much like to be friends with you in the future. And I see no future in that if relations go bad between you and I. I implore every representative here to heed this warning as well. Don't underestimate Limese, please."

Kurumi would bow her head and put her hammer away as she had made her point clearer. Or at least she hoped that she did.