Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

The Whirlwind Kingdom

Hugo Fowl

His message delivered, Al would leave the room and head over to his. Resting on the cushion-bed as he sighed and began to prepare for sleep. In the morning, more will occur though in the morning.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The great ancient Golem would excuse himself and go to his designated room. He'd take a seat in the cent of the room, forgoing the large bed that was prepared for him. He was no one for beds however, and instead, liked to sleep in his meditative post.

Soon, his room would be filled with rumbling snores.

Guest Ellisra

Kurumi would stay up and watch over Nao until she too fell asleep. Nao would sleep in Kurumi's lap as Kurumi sat on the floor and began to meditate on her homeland, she wished to know that it was safe. As she meditated her Jimina powers allowed her to view her country through the eyes of the nature around it and with a sigh of relief she snapped back to reality.

"It seems that Honko is doing a good job of taking care of Kosuto and my daughter is doing a very good job of taking care of Shizukesa."

She would stroke Nao's hair as she slept in her lap before she slowly nodded off herself.

The Lady from the clan of Chiba would walk off to her room, in her depressed mood. She'd lay on her bed, not able to go to sleep, just starring at the ceiling...

Guest Ruinus

Twelve Arms, who had been quiet since the incident at New Nesh, wandered the halls, those that he was allowed to, of the manor. He was absent mindedly eating some small treats his hosts had supplied him with. Small candied pel, a small animal that lived on the bottom of the sea floor. Damn things are really good, he thought somewhere in his mind. Addicting.

He walked too and fro, the servants largely leaving him alone as they were accustomed to Heerig and their body language.

The mansion would be quiet, with naught but the sounds of the crickets as well as those who still stayed up as sleep stayed just out of reach. And while they did whatever they could, a sentient would slip over the fence and land quietly in the garden. Dressed completely in shades of black and grey as he made his way into the mansion, seeking out a particular room as he moved....In a few moments time, he would be at the entrance to the room which served as a workspace for Hasaji before he walked in.

Guest KevinDWolf93
The Lady from the clan of Chiba would walk off to her room, in her depressed mood. She'd lay on her bed, not able to go to sleep, just starring at the ceiling...

Vulpes would have followed her the entire way. Every step she took, he became more and more worried for his heiness. As she laid onto the bed and was unable to sleep Vulpes would eventually speak.

<Lady Chiba...if your not going to sleep, please speak with me.> he would plead, still attempting to comfort her after this time.

Vulpes would have followed her the entire way. Every step she took, he became more and more worried for his heiness. As she laid onto the bed and was unable to sleep Vulpes would eventually speak.

<Lady Chiba...if your not going to sleep, please speak with me.> he would plead, still attempting to comfort her after this time.

She rolled over in her bed, face buried in her pillows. A muffled <Go Away!> came from under them <You ave your room, get out of mine...>

If he didn't leave, she'd throw a pillow at him, the pillows would continue until she got to harder things elsewhere that could be thrown at him...

Guest KevinDWolf93
She rolled over in her bed, face buried in her pillows. A muffled <Go Away!> came from under them <You ave your room, get out of mine...>

If he didn't leave, she'd throw a pillow at him, the pillows would continue until she got to harder things elsewhere that could be thrown at him...

Vulpes would cover up defensively upon having pillows thrown at him. As she reache dfor heaviver objects, Vulpes would slam the ground with his weapon, bringing up a wall of stone to defend himself with. After letting her calm down(or at leats run out of things to throw) he would try and speak to her.

<Lady Chiba, please I am only here to help. Allow me to.>

Vulpes would cover up defensively upon having pillows thrown at him. As she reache dfor heaviver objects, Vulpes would slam the ground with his weapon, bringing up a wall of stone to defend himself with. After letting her calm down(or at leats run out of things to throw) he would try and speak to her.

<Lady Chiba, please I am only here to help. Allow me to.>

Why wouldn't he just leave her alone like she wanted him to! He used his magic so she would too, she pulled the fire from the candles of the room, feeding them into a blaze and threw it at him yelling <LEAVE ME ALONE!>...

Guest KevinDWolf93
Why wouldn't he just leave her alone like she wanted him to! He used his magic so she would too, she pulled the fire from the candles of the room, feeding them into a blaze and threw it at him yelling <LEAVE ME ALONE!>...

Vulpes would summon another wall to block the flame. She definitely had issues to work out. He would rush towards the door and make another shielding in the way of the door frame. After the burst was over, Vulpes would peek out from the cover.

<Are you calm now Lady Chiba? Or must you fire more before we can speak?>

In the gardens, Al would be taking a walk. Sleep not coming naturally to him as dressed in a simple shirt and breechs, he sat down on one the rocks and breathed in the scent of his homeland. A peaceful night, unlike that of his thoughts now as he thought of his wife and her current condition....It was then that the sudden crunch of rock and the flash of fire caught his attention and he ran for the window, alarmed as that was the window of the Fox delegates.

And running up the wall part way, he grabbed the ledge and threw himself up, clenching his fists and cursing that he left his weapons back in his room as he yelled.

"What in the name of the Gods is happening here!"

Attracted by the noise, others of the guard and the staff would rush for the room, swords drawn and ready for battle. Allowing the thief to gain what he needed and escape, passing Twelve Arms line of sight, and killing a staff member in the kitchens before he made it out and away.

In the gardens, Al would be taking a walk. Sleep not coming naturally to him as dressed in a simple shirt and breechs, he sat down on one the rocks and breathed in the scent of his homeland. A peaceful night, unlike that of his thoughts now as he thought of his wife and her current condition....It was then that the sudden crunch of rock and the flash of fire caught his attention and he ran for the window, alarmed as that was the window of the Fox delegates.

And running up the wall part way, he grabbed the ledge and threw himself up, clenching his fists and cursing that he left his weapons back in his room as he yelled.

"What in the name of the Gods is happening here!"

Chiba was about to reply to her bodyguard when Al flew through the window, shocking none the least, followed by guards crashing in through the doorway that Vulpes refused to leave through...

<He Refuses to leave my...> She'd stop herself realising that she was talking in her native tongue and they wouldn't understand it...

"He, Refuses to leave my room." she'd say menacingly with gritted teeth, pointing at her Bodyguard.

Chiba was about to reply to her bodyguard when Al flew through the window, shocking none the least, followed by guards crashing in through the doorway that Vulpes refused to leave through...

<He Refuses to leave my...> She'd stop herself realising that she was talking in her native tongue and they wouldn't understand it...

"He, Refuses to leave my room." she'd say menacingly with gritted teeth, pointing at her Bodyguard.

Al would blink and look at the area before he frowned and waved his hand to dismiss the guards before he crossed his arms and spoke.

"I see..... And this would require your magics because?"

Al would blink and look at the area before he frowned and waved his hand to dismiss the guards before he crossed his arms and spoke.

"I see..... And this would require your magics because?"

She'd stare at him, her expression going from one of anger, to confusion, back to anger, sliding through confusion and into sheepishness as she looked at the damage, then back into anger as she saw her bodyguard, then into sadness again as she looked down... Meekly she said "He started it..."

Guest KevinDWolf93
She'd stare at him, her expression going from one of anger, to confusion, back to anger, sliding through confusion and into sheepishness as she looked at the damage, then back into anger as she saw her bodyguard, then into sadness again as she looked down... Meekly she said "He started it..."

The manle Kuro would remain silent as his and Chiba's scuffle was interrupted. Even as his heinesses finger was pointed at him, he would continue his silence. However upon seeing sadness overtake her, his silence would break. after her statement he would continue.

"...and I deeply apologize." he says as he lowers his head. "I cannot properly explain my actions, but I felt it necessary and I beg for both your forgiveness...i do believe I can fix the floor."

The manle Kuro would remain silent as his and Chiba's scuffle was interrupted. Even as his heinesses finger was pointed at him, he would continue his silence. However upon seeing sadness overtake her, his silence would break. after her statement he would continue.

"...and I deeply apologize." he says as he lowers his head. "I cannot properly explain my actions, but I felt it necessary and I beg for both your forgiveness...i do believe I can fix the floor."

Al-Rekquim would sigh, and rub his forehead as he spoke.

"Please do....This place is expensive after all, and it is through the Regents own good grace that we can even stay here. Still, we-"

A guard would run into the room wide-eyed as he spoke.

"One of the servants has been murdered!"

Hjikiel lumbered into the doorway after the servant, wearing a simple robe and leggings instead of his usual armor. It did nothing to decrease his intimidation as he glared into he room, spear hefted over his shoulder. looking around at the mess, he gave an exasperated sigh

"Do I really want to know?"

Hjikiel lumbered into the doorway after the servant, wearing a simple robe and leggings instead of his usual armor. It did nothing to decrease his intimidation as he glared into he room, spear hefted over his shoulder. looking around at the mess, he gave an exasperated sigh

"Do I really want to know?"

Al snorted quietly before he shook his head and spoke.

"Not really, no."

Heaving a sigh, he made his way for the door and remarked.

"Come, we may as well examine the dead man. See if anything is missing as well. You!"

He pointed at a servant and relayed quick instructions to him as they walked, before the servant ran off to follow the instructions.

As for the body in the kitchen, Al would examine it carefully before he spoke.

"Interesting....One blow, from a stilleto-class blade. Killed him instantly."

Guest Ellisra

Kurumi would be woken up as would Nao and they would head to the source of the disturbance. She would have trouble getting through the rooms as her head would bump against the top of the door way if she didn't duck each time and as they reached the room Kurumi could smell blood, not from the room they were in, but from another room in the mansion somewhere. She would look down at the humans and others gathered there.

"Someone is either dead or dying. I can smell the blood. I shall go procure flowers and herbs for the funeral service later."

She would go off to a small secluded area in the sand and begin to grow flower gardens through her powers of nature. It would take some time before they were ready but she was confident that this would be seen as the least she could do for the people of this country who took her in as a guest. Nao would walk in and stare at the people there.

"I am under the impression that a terrible thing has occurred here. How can I help?"

Al snorted quietly before he shook his head and spoke.

"Not really, no."

Heaving a sigh, he made his way for the door and remarked.

"Come, we may as well examine the dead man. See if anything is missing as well. You!"

He pointed at a servant and relayed quick instructions to him as they walked, before the servant ran off to follow the instructions.

As for the body in the kitchen, Al would examine it carefully before he spoke.

"Interesting....One blow, from a stilleto-class blade. Killed him instantly."

Hjikiel muttered as they came across the body "Yet another nation who cannot protect even their higher officials" Leaning down until he was mere inches away from the body, his eye scanned it for anything else out of the ordinary besides the small blade wound

Hjikiel muttered as they came across the body "Yet another nation who cannot protect even their higher officials" Leaning down until he was mere inches away from the body, his eye scanned it for anything else out of the ordinary besides the small blade wound

Al would snort in quiet amusement for a moment before he spoke.

"Unless you Cyclopi rate chefs far higher then we do, then I shall concede that.....Well, well....."

Al's eyes would narrow as he angled the head of the corpse, miming placing his palm to the side in comparison before he frowned and stood up.

"Hmmm....A pity. I will miss his cooking."

He then glanced at Nao and smiled slightly, shaking his head.

"Nothing as of yet....Save to prepare his body for the next world. After we have finished with it."

"Unless you Cyclopi rate chefs far higher then we do, then I shall concede that.....Well, well....."

Al's eyes would narrow as he angled the head of the corpse, miming placing his palm to the side in comparison before he frowned and stood up.

"Nothing as of yet....Save to prepare his body for the next world. After we have finished with it."

"I speak more to the fact that he was within your walls and his presence was only discovered after he had murdered a subordinate and left. And yes, his cooking was surprisingly delicious for a desertling"

Guest Ellisra

"I will handle the passing ceremony. I will be sure to it that his soul makes it safely to heaven."

Nao would say as she stared at the dead body. Kurumi would be just about ready to bring the flowers up to maturity and then they could have flowers for the funeral. Flowers from her homeland as well as those from this one. A gesture of her good faith to the people here.

"I speak more to the fact that he was within your walls and his presence was only discovered after he had murdered a subordinate and left. And yes, his cooking was surprisingly delicious for a desertling"

Almost to himself, in a low tone Al would speak.

"Its odd....Very odd indeed."

He glanced up at Hasaji who walked in and as he saw the body, blanched and spoke.

"My chef? What is happening in this house? How could our security have been breached?! Bah, no matter...The thief won't get far. My men are already on the hunt. And tommorow, we shall have a full accounting of all important documents. In case he or she stole anything."

Al would nod before he spoke.

"An excellent idea then. In the meantime, I doubt whoever it was will return, but just in case, call out the house guards to watch the place more diligently."

Hasaji would nod then smirk.

"As commanded, Captain."

And he turned and left, leaving Al, Nao and Hijikiel alone in the kitchen before the frown returned and he glanced at the body before calling the servants to take it out for now.

Looking at the others he spoke.

"Well, I can't sleep now. What about you two?"