Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

The Whirlwind Kingdom

Hugo Fowl

Guest Ruinus

Twelve Arms simply sat and wrote into his little notebook, making sure that everything he had seen over the past few days would be recorded. When he finished he cautiously ripped out his page from the book, and folded it in several times before sealing it in a small box he produced from a one of the pouches that he wore. He asked over a nearby servant and asked for the parcel to be mailed back to the Confederacy and handed it off to him.

Regarding his traveling companions at the dinner table, most of them finished with their food, he overheard their conversation. "What is there to do?" he asked.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hamtaroblazex

In his room, Rask would try to write down the events that have transpired a few days ago. Though he had trouble finding words, as his people are more physical with their emotions then just easy spoken words. He would start to pace, remebering the uprising, the boat ride, the small "lover's squabble"with the Kuros. At least he thought it was a lover's squabble, as he had experience with those kinds of situations. And now he can't help but feel sad, for the uprising, he felt they shoudl've done something. He would stop pacing and take a glance at his journal. Open on an empty page waiting on the desk to be filled. He would shake his head and go over to the bed. He would let himself drop onto the bed, as the fatique hit him. Hitting hard the bed would just not support the weight and succum to his heavy stature into a mass of splinters. He would lay there motionless, tired as he forgot with all the exciement of the journey to put in sleep.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Vulpes would have absentmindedly explored the grounds. After a short nap and change of clothes, he would be looking for the rest of the group. He had heard that a group would go to speak with the voice later. Whether or not he was going depended on what his heiness was going to do. The only issue he had with that was the possibility of another tongue lashing from her. Not that he didnt deserve it. Sighing once more he would roam to try to find someone else to speak with.

It had now been nearly two weeks to the day that she had left her lands... she stared out one of the windows at the garden. Lost in thought as was common for her now. Her thought's fell on home, and she shuddered at what she had done to her mentor, and her mother...

Right about now, she'd be getting the news... Think of something else... Where was her bodyguar- No not that... The Regent person they were going to meet. She'd go because it was the duty she put upon herself to do... She would find Al and the others, and prep to leave with them.

Regarding his traveling companions at the dinner table, most of them finished with their food, he overheard their conversation. "What is there to do?" he asked.

Glancing at Twelve Arms, Al would reply smoothly.

"The tour in question is meant to be both informative, as well as restful after...Previous events. It will showcase some of what my nation has to offer to its allies, as well as give those who wish a break from lengthy matters of state a chance to have some recreation. Some of the places on the tour would be the market, the metalworkers, the military academy....As well as other places visitors seem to frequent on a regular basis."

He flashed a grin and added.

"If not, then in an hour I shall be leaving to Wrymburg Square for the talk with the Regent. Be ready by then. Delegates."

He bowed slightly and walked out, heading to his room as he prepared himself. Bringing up his arms and armour, sliding them all into place as last of all, he pulled his hood up....It was time. And thus attired after sending messages from the servants to the other delegates, Al would then head for the gate as he waited patiently for whoever else would come to join him.

He bowed slightly and walked out, heading to his room as he prepared himself. Bringing up his arms and armour, sliding them all into place as last of all, he pulled his hood up....It was time. And thus attired after sending messages from the servants to the other delegates, Al would then head for the gate as he waited patiently for whoever else would come to join him.

Hjikiel eventually strolled up to the gate as well, giving a Al a curt nod before leaning against the gate to wait for the others as well

The Kuro of Clan Chiba arrived at the gate as well. She would straighten the clothes she could reach under her armour and polish what she could... Man it was hot here...

Guest KevinDWolf93
The Kuro of Clan Chiba arrived at the gate as well. She would straighten the clothes she could reach under her armour and polish what she could... Man it was hot here...

A few minutes later, Vulpes would finish his wandering and arrive at the gate. He was silent as he walked up to the rest of the group. He would try to not give his heiness anything more than a passing glance, unless spoken too directly(at least for now). He did not know her emotional level at the moment and another fight didnt seem in eithers best intrest.

Guest Ellisra

Kurumi would follow Al. She would turn back to look off in the distance though as she felt that something bad was either going to happen or had happened. She couldn't dwell on it though and continued following Al with Nao close behind her.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Rask would jolt up from his fatigued slumber, he had a sense that things will get bad, really bad, before they got better. He would pick himself up, and grab his journal from the desk. "I'll have to wirte about it later" he said to himself. As he walked out the door, he caught the scent of the young male Kuro, then the scent of the others joining it. So he quickly walked off tring to find his way around using his nose to find the others. After a breif walk around he found them at a gate.

Al would glance at everyone and nod.

"So your all my group?"

He nodded and would stride out. Heading for the Wyrmburg square and the government offices where eventually, they were shown into a conference room. Where the regent was waiting for them.

Reclined on one of the couches at the low table, she looked up as her familiar, a tiger purred under her touch.

"Ah, Al-Rekquim. Safety and peace upon you, and my condolences once more for you and Adiva."

She turned to look at the group and spoke.

Welcome_to_Agrabah_by_Mystic_Oracle.jpg

"Welcome to the Whirlwind Kingdom. Now, what may we do for you?"

Chiba would step forward "I am representative of the Zuruiura peoples. I am Zuruiura Kuro Chiba, first Daughter of the daimyo of the Kuro. We wish to break our isolation and begin trade with foreign lands again..." She's say

Guest Ruinus

Twelve Arms hung back, the Confederacy and the Whirlwind Kingdom already had several treaties in place and he hadn't been informed of any pressing needs that needed to be sorted out. Even if there were, he was sure the Confederacy would send messages to the regular ambassadors at their embassy here in the Wyrmburg.

So, simply sitting down near the back of the room, he began writing down each of the requests their little group would ask. Maybe one of them would ask the same to the Confederacy?

Guest KevinDWolf93

Her bodyguard would be eyeing the tiger and woman. He did not speak out of turn or attempt to be rude or threatening, he was just doing his job of searching out threats and they qualified as some to his heiness. He hoped the Lady Kuro would be answered soon however, as he was being unsettled by the lack of a reaction. He kept his weapons on his side and merely stood tall. He did cough as well, covering his mouth as he did so.

• 3 weeks later...
Chiba would step forward "I am representative of the Zuruiura peoples. I am Zuruiura Kuro Chiba, first Daughter of the daimyo of the Kuro. We wish to break our isolation and begin trade with foreign lands again..." She's say

She raised an eyebrow and spoke.

"Oh truly? And what is it that you have to offer our own people?"

Her tiger would open an eye as it relaxed on the side.

Hjikiel snorted slightly at the growing pause in the conversation

"Are we to take your silence as an acknowledgement that you have nothing to offer the desertlings?"

• 3 weeks later...

"We have much to offer, such as elegant and masterfully woven silks, weapons crafted by the finest masters of metalworking, lustrous silver from the bones of our land, beautiful and swift Takajooba and even fine wines and beverages made by only the best distillers of our land..."

"We have much to offer, such as elegant and masterfully woven silks, weapons crafted by the finest masters of metalworking, lustrous silver from the bones of our land, beautiful and swift Takajooba and even fine wines and beverages made by only the best distillers of our land..."

Hjikiel's eyebrow raised in a look of mild confusion and disdain the group would likely have grown to recognize by now

"What in the name of the sun is a Takakajoobie?"

Hjikiel's eyebrow raised in a look of mild confusion and disdain the group would likely have grown to recognize by now

"What in the name of the sun is a Takakajoobie?"

"No, Ta-Ka-Joo-Ba" she carefully enunciated, playing it off as her mistake in speaking rather then his in not listening. "They are... well, they have no real direct translation, but they are a large, flightless, carnivorous bird, with which our warriors may ride into battle. I have seen similar animals here on the mainland, you call them Horses? I can say that a Taka may well outperform a horse on the battlefield... if properly trained..."

"No, Ta-Ka-Joo-Ba" she carefully enunciated, playing it off as her mistake in speaking rather then his in not listening. "They are... well, they have no real direct translation, but they are a large, flightless, carnivorous bird, with which our warriors may ride into battle. I have seen similar animals here on the mainland, you call them Horses? I can say that a Taka may well outperform a horse on the battlefield... if properly trained..."

Hmm. Cyclopi, while fast enough on foot to keep up with most horses anyways, could not ride into battle due to their large size, and even without simple speed cavalry had advantages over the footbound soldier, if simply for the increase of mass when slamming into enemy lines....

"Intriguing. Whenever we may get the opportunity, I would enjoy seeing these 'Takajooba' in action"

• 4 weeks later...

Listening to the conversation explaining the creature, she smiled and sat up from her relaxed pose.

How very intriguing...Do they require much water? Out in our nation, we hold water more precious then gold."

• 2 weeks later...
Listening to the conversation explaining the creature, she smiled and sat up from her relaxed pose.

How very intriguing...Do they require much water? Out in our nation, we hold water more precious then gold."

ooc: Frak! I didn't see you post Hugo...

She thought it over, and came up empty. After all, she had nothing to gauge it to... She had only briefly seen those other things called horses, and didn't know how much water they drank.

"I must confess, I do not know how much more or less water they would require compared to other mounts. But they do require about a gallon or two of water per mount per day..."

ooc: Frak! I didn't see you post Hugo...

She thought it over, and came up empty. After all, she had nothing to gauge it to... She had only briefly seen those other things called horses, and didn't know how much water they drank.

"I must confess, I do not know how much more or less water they would require compared to other mounts. But they do require about a gallon or two of water per mount per day..."

She raised an eyebrow at that and sat up suddenly.

"Intriguing. I would like to see these creatures myself sometime, but I think we'd best come to our true business. Al-Rekquim has sent us a report on your past dealings with the giants and in the colonists town....."

She smirked slightly at that.

"But we would fain hear from outside sources on this...."Sage." Whoever he is."

She raised an eyebrow at that and sat up suddenly.

"Intriguing. I would like to see these creatures myself sometime, but I think we'd best come to our true business. Al-Rekquim has sent us a report on your past dealings with the giants and in the colonists town....."

She smirked slightly at that.

"But we would fain hear from outside sources on this...."Sage." Whoever he is."

"Yes, there are others more suited to these questions. As for our trade discussion, we can work out the details later." Chiba would say, moving back to let others from her party talk.