Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

The Whirlwind Kingdom

Hugo Fowl

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snorting, Hjikiel replied

"Your confidence in your Security's ablity to allow you to sleep unmolested isn't as great as you claim Mmm?

He smirked and spoke.

"Were it so simple, I would never have become a Sorcerer. No Cyclopi, its a number of... Discrepancies I managed to see, in regards to tonights little killing. Besides, I'm hungry."

And without so much as a blank expression, he smiled slightly and walked off to the smokehouse section of the kitchen to retrieve the dinner from earlier before he spoke.

"Anyone else?"

He smirked and spoke.

"Were it so simple, I would never have become a Sorcerer. No Cyclopi, its a number of... Discrepancies I managed to see, in regards to tonights little killing. Besides, I'm hungry."

And without so much as a blank expression, he smiled slightly and walked off to the smokehouse section of the kitchen to retrieve the dinner from earlier before he spoke.

"Anyone else?"

Hjikiel chuckled to himself "Other than the obvious?" at the food comment, he shrugged and followed

Hjikiel chuckled to himself "Other than the obvious?" at the food comment, he shrugged and followed

Smiling, he placed out a portion for himself and one for the other before he sighed in relaxation.

It was good to be home, despite everything and contemplative, he would be deep in thought as his hand toyed with some kind of pouch around his neck that was never seen before till now. Aloud, he spoke.

"An interesting group thus far. Our merry band, despite all that has happened."

It would be much later in the morning, when things would be done and all would awake. Al would have been at the breakfast table. Sipping a dark drink in a small cup as he started his day with something of a frown. Still dressed in breechs and a shirt, save for his sword at his side.

With everyone gone and the damage repaired she turned to her bodyguard.... <You... Just get out!> she would yell at him.

Draining his coffee, Al cocked his head as the yelling of the Fox people entered his ears and he sighed and refilled his glass.

This was the group to save the world.....Hmph.

Idly, he wondered where everyone else was.

Guest KevinDWolf93
With everyone gone and the damage repaired she turned to her bodyguard.... <You... Just get out!> she would yell at him.

Vulpes would wince upon being yelled at once more. He had a mind to protest, however he didnt want another problem involving property destruction. instead, he would bow.

<I shall, my heiness....however before I do can you at leats tell me what troubles you? besides me..."

Priscis Mons rose from his slumber, and headed to the dining area of the building. He'd find the others, if some, there. "Hello young ones. I hope everyone's night transpired well."

Al would snort and inform the other of all the nights activities.

Guest Ruinus

Twelve Arms, who had walked into the dining hall with three hands writing in a small book as he moved towards the table, was enjoying himself. Though recent events had been rather morbid he still found it nice to be back in the Wyrmburg. He had traveled here several times during his teachings to become a sorcerer and had become fond of the area. He "sat" himself at the table, absentmindedly taking a chicken leg and bringing it up to his upper opening and the myriads of eager mouths began devouring the delicious treat. After a few seconds he retrieved the bare bones, and reached for a second helping while another hand reached for a bread stick.

Al shrugged and waved at the other.

"Think nothing of it. Now then....Is everyone here? We have an appointment after all. Though for those who wish to play tourist, we do have an alternate tour."

Vulpes would wince upon being yelled at once more. He had a mind to protest, however he didnt want another problem involving property destruction. instead, he would bow.

<I shall, my heiness....however before I do can you at leats tell me what troubles you? besides me..."

<It's morning already! You've kept me up the night! I wanted you out so I could Sleep!!! Now I can't!> She'd turn and walk over to her bag, she'd pull out her dress for the day, something light that went well with her dark fur, looked good yet practical, and could be worn under her armour... She'd start to disrobe her evening wear, stopping before too much was revealed.

<Are you going to watch me undress as well? Pervert!>

Guest KevinDWolf93
<It's morning already! You've kept me up the night! I wanted you out so I could Sleep!!! Now I can't!> She'd turn and walk over to her bag, she'd pull out her dress for the day, something light that went well with her dark fur, looked good yet practical, and could be worn under her armour... She'd start to disrobe her evening wear, stopping before too much was revealed.

<Are you going to watch me undress as well? Pervert!>

Vulpes winced once more from the reprimanding. Not how he wished this conversation would go. As she went to undress and turned to call him a pervert, he would have been lonn gone from the room. Walking down the hallway, he would rub his temples.

<Ugh, the life of a bodyguard.> he would mutter under his breath in his native tongue. He missed out on sleep as well. He decided to head towards his room, at least to see what it looked like.

Out in the dining area, Al would take another shot of his drink before placing it down as he left to his room to get dressed for the day, pausing in front of Kurumi and Nao's room as he contemplated checking up on them now or later.

Guest Ellisra

Kurumi had gotten enough flowers for the dead man's passing and Nao had put on her ceremonial garments and she was prepared to send the lost soul into heaven up the wishes of the people who he served. Nao would hope they would want him to be sent to heaven and so would Kurumi. They would both come out of their rooms to see Al standing in front of it.

"Good day to you sir Al." - Nao

"How are you today Al-kun?" - Kurumi

Kurumi had gotten enough flowers for the dead man's passing and Nao had put on her ceremonial garments and she was prepared to send the lost soul into heaven up the wishes of the people who he served. Nao would hope they would want him to be sent to heaven and so would Kurumi. They would both come out of their rooms to see Al standing in front of it.

"Good day to you sir Al." - Nao

"How are you today Al-kun?" - Kurumi

Al would bow slightly and speak.

"Good day to you both as well. And a little better perhaps. Hasaji and his men are investigating the death and we have an appointment later with the Regent of the Kingdom. From there, we can arrange matters to head for the capital and meet the Voice himself."

Vulpes winced once more from the reprimanding. Not how he wished this conversation would go. As she went to undress and turned to call him a pervert, he would have been lonn gone from the room. Walking down the hallway, he would rub his temples.

<Ugh, the life of a bodyguard.> he would mutter under his breath in his native tongue. He missed out on sleep as well. He decided to head towards his room, at least to see what it looked like.

As she said it, she'd see him not there. She'd sigh a lonely sigh, and continue in the privacy she thought she desperately wanted. What was wrong with her, she was so sad over what happened in New Drasontas (Retconed New Nesh) and now it had just fled her mind.

What was worst of all, was that her mission was a partial failure... She'd got a free iron trade, of a very good grade iron too, from the Giants... but she had yet to secure any real help for her people... Her first treaty, functionally void.

And now tensions between her and her bodyguard... his scent still lingered in the air, mixed with the smell of the earth from when he used his magic, and the aroma of burnt stone from when she used hers. Her mind drifted away for a moment...

She shook herself awake, she'd fallen asleep while getting ready. The good dream she had already gone from her mind as she stood and straightened her clothes, and donned her armour.

She Left her Apartment to find the others, and see what was on the agenda for the day.

Guest Ellisra
Al would bow slightly and speak.

"Good day to you both as well. And a little better perhaps. Hasaji and his men are investigating the death and we have an appointment later with the Regent of the Kingdom. From there, we can arrange matters to head for the capital and meet the Voice himself."

Kurumi would bow her head to him and decided to follow him with the flowers in her hands and Nao at her side in her ceremonial gowns.

Kurumi would bow her head to him and decided to follow him with the flowers in her hands and Nao at her side in her ceremonial gowns.

Nodding, he walked out and was in time to hear the following.

"What shall we do in the meantime, young ones?"

He nodded and spoke.

"We shall be splitting into two parties. One will go and speak with the regent. The other, if they wish not to be tied in meetings all day can head over and play tourist. Depending on your desires."