Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Xenomorph Prime: The Prison World.

Hugo Fowl

Civilians shouldn't be on the battlefield, what was the Doctor, or even Starkiller thinking bringing his girl here... "Go home kid... find yourself a boyfriend..."

Dryly, Starkiller would speak.

"As much as I appreciate it, I'm a married man. Now."

He handed over a replica of his mini-holoprojecter and spoke.

"That contains as much information as possible that we've acquired concerning the planet. Also, I set the ship to autopilot. It will release my teams dropship first before setting yours down in an area best suited. Good luck."

And he would turn and enter the dropship itself.

Game time.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ooh, someone's not confident of our abilities...Way to inspire the morale there. If you believed in us, we wouldn't need luck. Oh well. Everyone aim to survive ten seconds at the very least, alright?" Emile replied.

"Ooh, someone's not confident of our abilities...Way to inspire the morale there. If you believed in us, we wouldn't need luck. Oh well. Everyone aim to survive ten seconds at the very least, alright?" Emile replied.

Aleksandr sighed at Emile's interjection. "And what makes you think I DON'T believe in everyone's capabilities...? I'm saying Good Luck because while I know they're capable, I do HOPE they survive."

KODIAK suddenly spoke to Emile: "Statement: Clam up, MEATBAG!" to which Aleksandr promptly presses a button that mutes Shadow.

"If you do think we are up for this, we shouldn't need hope. Hope usually comes into play when someone is up against insurmountable odds...I pray that's not what you mean here. Also, that walking tin can better not have said what I thought it did." Emile remarked.

"If you do think we are up for this, we shouldn't need hope. Hope usually comes into play when someone is up against insurmountable odds...I pray that's not what you mean here. Also, that walking tin can better not have said what I thought it did." Emile remarked.

"Its better to have both Emile.", Aleksandr stated simply. "And yes... he did."

Guest sirmethos
"Well I'm a master of Taijutsu and It be a honor to lay down my life for my comrades." once again fire could be seen in her eyes. "It might be hard for me to watch from the side lines though but I can do it."

Methos chuckled quietly "Trust me kid, if what I've read about the creatures down on that planet is true, then watching our backs is gonna be a busy job."

He looked around at the others and spoke louder, addressing the group "Remember rule 1: Don't Die!"

Methos chuckled quietly "Trust me kid, if what I've read about the creatures down on that planet is true, then watching our backs is gonna be a busy job."

He looked around at the others and spoke louder, addressing the group "Remember rule 1: Don't Die!"

"These things will kill you... Do as much damage to them as possible without breaking the skin. When they are cut, due to high blood pressure they spurt. And a reminder... Their blood is made of a highly corrosive acid, which will burn through many metals and most other substances. Just... try to use blunt attack, alright? And if you do need to make an incision of any kind, make sure to use a weapon that will instantly cauterize the wound. I repeat: DO NOT GET ANY BLOOD ON YOU. This will lead to complications such as amputation."

A few moments later, the transport would come close enough to release the dropship, whereupon it would then fly off towards the planet. The drop ship in the meantime would cruise in and come under its detection by cruising into a small, seemingly hardly used cargo bay where they could get off.

cargobay.jpg

Meanwhile, the ship would land and the readout would mention that while arid and dry, the air was breathable. And so they would be....On the safest spot the ship could find, atop a rocky plateau where they had a good view of the surrounding area.

desert_wasteland_premade_bg_by_venomxbaby.jpg

Guest bobisbeast

Link would slowly get off the dropship and look around for anyone in the cargo bay, staying close to the group.

"While I may be leading, I'd think it best Dark takes point considering his experience with the likes of these. In the meantime, Lee, you stay in the center with Methos. Linda and Emile, you cover them from the sides. I have the back. I'll monitor the area around us with my Radar.", Aleksandr spoke as he set Shadow on to monitoring and notifying him.

"We will..." Dark would walk ahead, confident in his abilities to defeat Xenomorphs and other things, going to the edge of the plateau and sliding down the side. When he was at the bottom, he scanned the area.

Lee would follow closely behind.