Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Xenomorph Prime: The Prison World.

Hugo Fowl

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Coming out of Hyperspace, after being dropped off by the TARDIS earlier, the transport ship the team had procured for this mission would position itself in orbit for now, before Galen turned to the others from his pilot seat and spoke.] "Alright. Whose ready for this?"

OOC: As I can't recall who chose to come for this mission, just post yourself in. First ten people now....Begin.

Guest bobisbeast
[Coming out of Hyperspace, after being dropped off by the TARDIS earlier, the transport ship the team had procured for this mission would position itself in orbit for now, before Galen turned to the others from his pilot seat and spoke.] "Alright. Whose ready for this?"

OOC: As I can't recall who chose to come for this mission, just post yourself in. First ten people now....Begin.

" Not so sure if anyone could be totally ready for this, but I'm as ready as I can be."

Link would say.

Linda was busy with premission rituals that all soldiers went over, she cleaned and checked her weapons, gear, and other items. Failure of any thin on a mission could mean death, so she checked and rechecked her gear.

Guest sirmethos

Methos was looking over a huge gun, with the practiced ease of a trained soldier, muttering to himself "bloody scot... good thing the big guy was willing to lend me this hand-cannon."

He looked up and smirked lightly "Are we there yet?".

Issac would stand there and wait.

OOC: Alright, not to eager to wait anymore then I have too, so this will be the team now I suppose.

Getting up, Starkiller would lead the team to the cargo bay where a dropship modified for this specific purpose awaited upon which he turned and spoke.

"Gather round and listen up, I'm only going to say this once. Now, the prison in question isn't exactly on the surface. Its actually an orbiting space station, with the latest equipment the Cult had either acquired or created, and you can bet magic in some form will be a factor as well. Normally, I would say that we simply infiltrate the prison and leave with what we came for. Except for this little problem."

He waved a hand and switched on a holographic representation of the planet as he spoke.

"On the planet surface, is some kind of experimental facility as well as a shield generator for the prison, strong enough to prevent a quick exit if we need it. Also, they appear to be breeding some sort of...."Attack Dog". Its also where they keep any sort of items from the prisoners, to experiment on and if possible...Replicate. Not so heavily guarded as the prison, but they don't need to. The planet itself is a major deathtrap, from the animals to the rest of the nasties they planted so it helps a great deal. Now. We'll post two teams of five. One team heads out to break out our friends, as well as obtain any information they may have extracted. The other will be heading down to destroy the facility and get whatever we can. I'll lead one team. The other will be chosen among you."

His mask would glance at everyone before he added.

"Once done, pick your members and then your mission choice.....I will take whats left."

After which, he stood up and walked off a few ways to meditate.

Issac would then walk up to starkiller "I will take the spaceship prison, I pretty sure that you may need my engineering skills" As he took out his Line cutter and wait on everyone else response.

OOC: Good, need one more person for the Prison section....

Galen would nod wordlessly and speak.

"I too, shall head for the prison station. You'll need me if we bluff our way in."

Prison Team: Galen, Richard, Edward, Issac and Link.

Facility Team: Dark, Methos, Linda, Lee and Aleks.

Good luck all.

Galen would nod and gesture towards the dropship.

"Soon as your all aboard, we'll open the hatch and let you all free."

Guest sirmethos

Methos sighed to himself before looking up. "I'll go to the planet, might as well make some use of this cannon."

Prison Team: Galen, Richard, Edward, Issac and Link.

Facility Team: Dark, Methos, Linda, Lee and Aleks.

Good luck all.

Galen would nod and gesture towards the dropship.

"Soon as your all aboard, we'll open the hatch and let you all free."

Ed happily obliged, walking to dropship.

About to enter the dropship itself, Galen would contemplate for a moment.

The dropship was meant for the planetside people....But on the other hand, should they need to make a quick escape, the planet side group would need the extra space. More so for the other items the Doctor had acquired for them. With that in mind, he pulled from his side pouch a min-projector, examining the prison schematics before nodding and shutting it off.

Only one way to REALLY make an entrance. And hopefully, it would distract the Cult from realizing the second team was on-planet.

Heading for the cockpit, he would then program a route before heading back and speaking aloud.

"Whose commanding the Planet team?"

"Well well well, seems you people forgot all about me." Emile remarked, stepping out of the shadows. "I want to head planet-side as well. Anything that oaf Aleks can do, I can."