Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Xenomorph Prime: The Prison World.

Hugo Fowl

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm ready for the Planet! lets make this mission a success!" Lee said in a excited voice. You could actually see fire in Lee's eyes.

She then turns towards Aleksandr, "Glad to have you as team leader!" she smiles and gives him a thumbs up.

"Locked and Loaded" Linda said readying her Rifle.

Mission Specs

Weapons: BR55HB SR Battle Rifle, Sniper Rifle System 99D-S2 Anti-Matériel, M6D/SOCOM Pistol, Combat Knife

Gear: Satchel, Backpack, Bandoleer of 14.5x114mm rounds (30 rounds), 4 clips of 14.5x114mm rounds, 4 clips of 12.7x40mm rounds, 4 clips of 9.5x40mm rounds.

Satchel

3 frag grenades

3 incendiary grenades (Firebomb)

1 One Lb can of C-7 (75%)

100 meters of 100 Test Pound Titanium-A Wire

Wirecutters

10 Remote Shock Detonators

1 Two&Half Kg brick of C-12

Backpack

1 Can of Biofoam

Panic Button

3 Flares

2 MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat)

2L Water

1 Carton of 12.7x40mm M225 SAP-HE (50rounds/carton)

1 Carton of 9.5x40mm M634 X-HP-SAP (50rounds/carton)

Field Medical Scanner

First Aid Kit (-1 Anti-Radiation Dose)

Edited by Skirmisher

Issac would behind everyone waiting for his assistants.

Lee pointed at her rifle, "Those are of them gun things right?" she asked.

Civilians shouldn't be on the battlefield, what was the Doctor, or even Starkiller thinking bringing his girl here... "Go home kid... find yourself a boyfriend..."

"Hey don't sweat it kid, just ignore old grumpy pants over here. She's just mad she has to be the team mule and carry everything. Should slow her down enough for you to outrun her when the crap hits the fan." Emile remarks with a chuckle.

"Hey don't sweat it kid, just ignore old grumpy pants over here. She's just mad she has to be the team mule and carry everything. Should slow her down enough for you to outrun her when the crap hits the fan." Emile remarks with a chuckle.

Ed stifled a snicker.

Civilians shouldn't be on the battlefield, what was the Doctor, or even Starkiller thinking bringing his girl here... "Go home kid... find yourself a boyfriend..."

"EW! I don't like boys! and why would I go home?" Lee asked she was actually confused.

"I'm pretty fast can't wait tell everyone sees how fast." she smiles at Emile.

Guest sirmethos
"EW! I don't like boys! and why would I go home?" Lee asked she was actually confused.

"I'm pretty fast can't wait tell everyone sees how fast." she smiles at Emile.

Methos chuckled quietly at Lee's comment. "I'm sure you can kid, just stay close and follow orders. And remember rule nr. 1 when you're in a fight."

Methos chuckled quietly at Lee's comment. "I'm sure you can kid, just stay close and follow orders. And remember rule nr. 1 when you're in a fight."

"Maybe you don't believe me but I got my speed by training with the great Guy-Sensei. " Lee sees proudly. "I might be a girl now and I'm one of the youngest people on this mission but it doesn't make me weak. I'll prove I'm a splendid ninja."

She thinks for a moment then says "I was train in hand to hand combat by Guy-Sensei and" she stops then puts her hand on her sword "And I was taught in the art of the sword by Vergil-Sensei. I'll make them both proud."

Guest sirmethos
"Maybe you don't believe me but I got my speed by training with the great Guy-Sensei. " Lee sees proudly. "I might be a girl now and I'm one of the youngest people on this mission but it doesn't make me weak. I'll prove I'm a splendid ninja."

She thinks for a moment then says "I was train in hand to hand combat by Guy-Sensei and" she stops then puts her hand on her sword "And I was taught in the art of the sword by Vergil-Sensei. I'll make them both proud."

"Oh I believe you kid, as I said, just stay close and remember rule nr. 1" Methos frowned thoughtfully for a moment. "Do you have any way of attacking at range?"

"Oh I believe you kid, as I said, just stay close and remember rule nr. 1" Methos frowned thoughtfully for a moment. "Do you have any way of attacking at range?"

"Not exactly... I have a few but not very strong. I have Kunai, ninja stars, and paper bombs."

Guest sirmethos
"Not exactly... I have a few but not very strong. I have Kunai, ninja stars, and paper bombs."

Methos sighed "I guess that'll have to do. It's probably better if you watch the backs of those of us that have ranged capabilities though. The buggers down on that planet are nasty, and we're gonna need someone strong, and fast, to watch our backs."

Methos sighed "I guess that'll have to do. It's probably better if you watch the backs of those of us that have ranged capabilities though. The buggers down on that planet are nasty, and we're gonna need someone strong, and fast, to watch our backs."

"Well I'm a master of Taijutsu and It be a honor to lay down my life for my comrades." once again fire could be seen in her eyes. "It might be hard for me to watch from the side lines though but I can do it."

"Well I'm a master of Taijutsu and It be a honor to lay down my life for my comrades." once again fire could be seen in her eyes. "It might be hard for me to watch from the side lines though but I can do it."

"It would indeed prove useful." Dark adjusted the settings on his mask to pick up moving lifeforms.