Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

The world of Pokemon!

Guest Josh M prime

Guest Josh M prime

Nido hears a knock on the door.

"Hey, Nido, you home dude?" It was Nido's classmate Abe Cram. Abe was the tallest kid at trainers school. He also was The only black student.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nido hears a knock on the door.

"Hey, Nido, you home dude?" It was Nido's classmate Abe Cram. Abe was the tallest kid at trainers school. He also was The only black student.

Nido would then open the door"Yo Abe, how is going?"

OOC: Sorry once more and thank you for allowing that post

Guest KevinDWolf93
They keep walking till....They find a pokemon!

Wild female Jigglypuff appears.

Spr_5b_039.png

"Woah!" Fang says before ordering charmander to use scratch on her.

Guest Josh M prime
Nido would then open the door"Yo Abe, how is going?"

"Dude, I got good news! First, that Redwood dude gave me a pokemon!" Abe, who is always full of energy, jumps up and down. I also, found two pokemon eggs by my house. My mom says I should give one to you. And I agree, since your my best friend." he then pause. "Can we travel together?"

Guest Josh M prime
"Woah!" Fang says before ordering charmander to use scratch on her.

The scratch does damage. Jigglypuff seems angry.

Jigglypuff then starts to sing.

"Dude, I got two peice of good news! First, that Redwood dude gave me a pokemon!" Abe, who is always full of energy, jumps up and down. :I also, found two pokemon eggs by my house. My mom says I should give one to you. And I agree, since your my best friend." he then pause. "Can we travel together?"

"Ok I will reply in the order you told me every thing. First that is awesome that you got a pokemon as well. Second thank you and I will try to take care of the egg best as I can. Last I believe we should be rivals, not traveling buddy's. I mean we both got new pokemon right." Nido would say with a smile

Guest KevinDWolf93
The scratch does damage. Jigglypuff seems angry.

Jigglypuff then starts to sing.

Thinking quickly Fang tossed a pokeball at the jigglypuff to stop him. If that didnt work he ordered charmander to try iusing ember.

Guest Josh M prime
"Ok I will reply in the order you told me every thing. First that is awesome that you got a pokemon as well. Second thank you and I will try to take care of the egg best as I can. Last I believe we should be rivals, not traveling buddy's. I mean we both got new pokemon right." Nido would say with a smile

"Hmm... You have a point." he then pulls out his pokeball. Let's battle." Abe says. "Go Magby!"

Spr_5b_240.png

"Hmm... You have a point." he then pulls out his pokeball. Let's battle." Abe says. "Go Magby!"

Spr_5b_240.png

"Why not" Nido would then take out his pokeball. "Go pokemon"

Spr_4d_387.png

Guest Josh M prime
Thinking quickly Fang tossed a pokeball at the jigglypuff to stop him. If that didnt work he ordered charmander to try iusing ember.

Wild Jigglypuff is caught.

But she ain't happy 'bout that.

Guest Josh M prime
"Why not" Nido would then take out his pokeball. "Go pokemon"

Spr_4d_387.png

Magby, use fire punch!

The pokemon nods, and punchs turtwig, burning him.

"Oh." Pat frowns. My mom just pasted, so i know how ya feel.

Kodi would go to his room. He get his backpack that which was already packed with a other pair of clothes, some food, and camping stuff. Kodi would grab a hat and then hand it to Pat "Hey you give me Hoothoot so I give you this as a gift. My favorite hat." Kodi would then leave with Pat locking up his house and then they went to the tall grass.

Magby, use fire punch!

The pokemon nods, and punchs turtwig, burning him.

OOC: Damn it know fire punch well

"Ahhhh Turtwig, I am sorry, I will try to heal you later, but right now I need you to battle, Turtwig use Tackle" Nido would tell turtwig

Guest KevinDWolf93

Wild Jigglypuff is caught.

But she ain't happy 'bout that.

"Phew" Fang sighs in relief. "That couldve been embarassing." Picking up the pokeball he contin ued on his way to the next town.

Guest Josh M prime

Fang then made it to New London. He saw the sigh that told him he could elite four memeber.

However, it was his choice. Would he do that or go on to the pokemon trainer's school?

Guest KevinDWolf93
Fang then made it to New London. He saw the sigh that told him he could elite four memeber.

However, it was his choice. Would he do that or go on to the pokemon trainer's school?

Relishing at the opportunity, he would head down where the sign said he could meet an elite 4.

Guest Josh M prime

It was late in the day, and the show was closing. But the elite memeber four memeber himself ran into fang....

GeneSimmons.jpg

"Hey, watch were ya goin' kid."Rock legend Gene simmons, the leader of the elite four, says.

Guest KevinDWolf93
It was late in the day, and the show was closing. But the elite memeber four memeber himself ran into fang....

GeneSimmons.jpg

"Hey, watch were ya goin' kid."n Gene simmons, the leader of the elite, says.

"Sorry." Fang says, his Charmander watching it all happen several feet behind him. "My aplogies...hey, you look familiar."

Guest Josh M prime
Kodi would go to his room. He get his backpack that which was already packed with a other pair of clothes, some food, and camping stuff. Kodi would grab a hat and then hand it to Pat "Hey you give me Hoothoot so I give you this as a gift. My favorite hat." Kodi would then leave with Pat locking up his house and then they went to the tall grass.

"Hold on. Pat says as he puts on the white hat with a Craby on it. "Ok, let's roll."

The walked and walked. They were then at new London, with out even seeing a pokemon!

"Ok, were should we go? The pokemon school?"

"Hold on. Pat says as he puts on the white hat with a Craby on it. "Ok, let's roll."

The walked and walked. They were then at new London, with out even seeing a pokemon!

"Ok, were should we go? The pokemon school?"

"Sure! I am disappoint we didn't see any Pokemon though. I wanted to battle with Osha and Hoothoot."

Guest Josh M prime
"Sorry." Fang says, his Charmander watching it all happen several feet behind him. "My aplogies...hey, you look familiar."

Gene sighs. "kids theses days. "I'm gene Simmons. Of KISS." The look on the boys face didn't change. "I'm also the leader of the elite four." He then looks at Charmander. "Ah, a fire type." he smiles. "Nice choice kid." he the takes off his shades. "Show me all your pokemon."

Pat looks at Kodi. "Yeah, I wanted to use my Tyrogue and Swinub. They then start walking towards to the Trainer's school.

OOC: waiting?

Guest Josh M prime

OOC: Sorry!

"Finish Turtwig, use ember! Magby agrees, and it knocks out Turtwig.

Abe gives his friend a revive. "That was fun! I'll see ya, k?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
Gene sighs. "kids theses days. "I'm gene Simmons. Of KISS." The look on the boys face didn't change. "I'm also the leader of the elite four." He then looks at Charmander. "Ah, a fire type." he smiles. "Nice choice kid." he the takes off his shades. "Show me all your pokemon."

"Oh wow! Im talking to an elite!" Fang says. At request, Fang also brings out Caterpie and jigglypuff. "Just started." he syas, blushing at his picks.