Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

The New Secret Society Vs The Cosmic Avengers

Guest God-Speed_88

Guest sirmethos
Ok well silver surfer trumps sinestro like he did green lantern! Done and done. Its not even a match. And its his confidence how the hell does sinestro take it from him? Get out of here! He has to do something to INFLICT fear INTO him. So unless he became more scary of something I doubt if he scares gladiator if vulcan couldn't!

instead of being a fanboy, go research the characters before you post

your post shows your total and complete ignorance of the DC characters and their capabilities.

since i doubt you have access to any DC comics, i recommend you at least go here: http://dc.wikia.com

and do some basic research on the various characters, 'cos right now, you're just making yourself look like a complete idiot. granted, i i don't mind the laughs, but i'm trying to be nice here.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xman4life
instead of being a fanboy, go research the characters before you post

your post shows your total and complete ignorance of the DC characters and their capabilities.

since i doubt you have access to any DC comics, i recommend you at least go here: http://dc.wikia.com

and do some basic research on the various characters, 'cos right now, you're just making yourself look like a complete idiot. granted, i i don't mind the laughs, but i'm trying to be nice here.

Lmfao oh because I'm not a dc dick rider? I have to be ignorant because I think the marvel side would win. I have read darkest night as well as various dc events like infite crisis and world war three! I read them but I haven't seen sinestro beat someone like superman so how can he beat gladiator or silver surfer? Honestly like come on. Have anyone read the new thanos event or battle of kings? I'm just saying gladiator is unstoppable, invincible and has unlimited strength. I don't seen anyone even ackowledging that. The op said fully confident so........ What the hell are you saying to me. Showing me other peoples abilites compared to someone invicible is like showing me how smart a baby is compared to a fleet of navy war ships! IT DOESN'T MATTER until you can show me something that trumps imvincibility. Unless there is a telepath on the team WHICH THERE ISN'T. A fully confident gladiator is basically a God big G. He has survived massive massive attacks and explosions without a scratch. So show me something that trumps a fully confident gladiator?

Simple. Sinestro is able to instill fear into others by sheer intimidation. If that's not enough, he knows their fears and is able to utilize this to his advantage.

Instill Fear: the Power Ring is unique in that its base of power, fear, can be manipulated by the ring user. An opponents fears can be laid bare by delving into their minds. The power only works on the direct emotion of fear. This allows them to create the energy constructs of a opponents worst nightmare. Also once that fear is exposed the rings ability allows the wielder to amplify the fear to the point of irrationality and true horror on the part of victim and conversely empowering the ring wielder.

You'd know this if you took Methos' hint and browsed the DC wiki about Sinestro and the Yellow Power Rings.

Guest xman4life
Simple. Sinestro is able to instill fear into others by sheer intimidation. If that's not enough, he knows their fears and is able to utilize this to his advantage.

Instill Fear: the Power Ring is unique in that its base of power, fear, can be manipulated by the ring user. An opponents fears can be laid bare by delving into their minds. The power only works on the direct emotion of fear. This allows them to create the energy constructs of a opponents worst nightmare. Also once that fear is exposed the rings ability allows the wielder to amplify the fear to the point of irrationality and true horror on the part of victim and conversely empowering the ring wielder.

You'd know this if you took Methos' hint and browsed the DC wiki about Sinestro and the Yellow Power Rings.

But that's a very big IF he has any fears and again I said for some dumb crazy ratard way he beats gladiator silver surfer and quasar would finish him off quickly! So you still haven't told me anything

Guest xman4life

By sheer intimidation? Are you even serious how the HELL would he who looks like a pink perv with a wsuper bowl ring intimidate gladiator after all the people he has beaten? All he has went through! You have a better chance saying monarch will scare gladiator than sinestro. Come on you are giving him waaaaaaaaaaay too much power.

For all the slow people let's do it like this

Fact-sinestro has been beaten by hal many many times

Fact-hal was beaten by silver surfer without him even using THAT much of his powers!

Fact- gladiator is only hurt when he THINK things can hurt him if not then nothing can hurt him

Fact-therefore unless he does something that with scare the shit out of him then his ring is pointless and after taking on vulcan who can absorb and manipulate powers and destroy glaxaies himself

Fact-vulcan has destroyed planets by himself

Fact-gladiator beat vulcan very very easily because he believed he couldn't hurt him

So...... Sinestro would do WHAT to him again? Can someone who isn't a dc dick rider, or someone isn't biased please explain this to these people! Because I believ marvel wins I'm crazy that's like saying if you don't believe cap can beat batman then your stupid! Its half and half! Its an opinion! Hlaf thinks thor beats supes! Half thinks x-23 beats bat girl! Get over it marvel wins!

Guest sirmethos
By sheer intimidation? Are you even serious how the HELL would he who looks like a pink perv with a wsuper bowl ring intimidate gladiator after all the people he has beaten? All he has went through! You have a better chance saying monarch will scare gladiator than sinestro. Come on you are giving him waaaaaaaaaaay too much power.

For all the slow people let's do it like this

Fact-sinestro has been beaten by hal many many times

Fact-hal was beaten by silver surfer without him even using THAT much of his powers!

Fact- gladiator is only hurt when he THINK things can hurt him if not then nothing can hurt him

Fact-therefore unless he does something that with scare the shit out of him then his ring is pointless and after taking on vulcan who can absorb and manipulate powers and destroy glaxaies himself

Fact-vulcan has destroyed planets by himself

Fact-gladiator beat vulcan very very easily because he believed he couldn't hurt him

So...... Sinestro would do WHAT to him again? Can someone who isn't a dc dick rider, or someone isn't biased please explain this to these people! Because I believ marvel wins I'm crazy that's like saying if you don't believe cap can beat batman then your stupid! Its half and half! Its an opinion! Hlaf thinks thor beats supes! Half thinks x-23 beats bat girl! Get over it marvel wins!

ok, i tried being nice, but as seen from your last few posts, you are obviously incapable of such simple things as taking advice, or basic research.

so, i'll have to spell it out for you, don't worry, i'll do it in simple terms and small words so you can actually understand what i'm saying.

one of Sinestro's primary powers, is the power to Induce Fear. now, for those of us that haven't passed basic english, 'induce' means to Produce, to Cause, to Bring about.

Sinestro can Induce fear, directly into the mind of his opponents, he Usually backs it up by intimidation, but he doesn't need to.

thus, Sinestro creates fear, directly in Gladiators mind. Fear removes his confidence, and thus his powers.

then we have the rest of the Marvel team:

Silver Surfer

Quasar

Nova-Prime

Beta Ray Bill

Ronan the Accuser

again, i'll try to explain this to you in simple terms and small words.

Silver Surfer, Quasar and Nova-Prime, are all Energy Users. that means that they get all their powers by using Energy.

Monarch can Absorb and Manipulate(that means Control) All forms of energy, with no limits other than his own imagination.

the Weak version of Monarch, also know as Captain Atom, created a Universe with a single though, including copies of people like the Oans, and Spectre(who in the crossover was said to be about equal with Galactus), and then he Destroyed that universe again. with a single thought. and he did this just to Test his powers.

Monarch is 52 times more powerful than the standard Captain Atom.

Superboy-Prime, is an alternate version of Superman. instead of just getting power from Yellow Sunlight, he can absorb Any kind of energy and get more from it. for the slow students, that means that any Energy attacks that are used on him, just makes him stronger.

Superboy-Prime, as a baseline, is equal to Pre-Crisis Superman. this was Superman from the Silver Age, who was powerful enough to juggle black holes and sneeze away galaxies.

now, left on the Marvel team, we have Beta Ray Bill and Ronan the Accuser, and both are too weak to be any threat to anyone on the DC team other than Deathstroke.

let's summarize, just for the slow students:

Fact - Monarch can Absorb and Control infinite amounts of energy. and All kinds of energy.

Fact - Superboy-Prime can Absorb infinite amounts of energy and gets stronger from it.

Fact - Silver Surfer, Quasar and Nova-Prime, are all Energy users.

Fact - Sinestro can Create Fear.

Fact - Fear removes Gladiators confidence.

Guest xman4life

Ok we can do it like this then! Superboy prime would get a rude awakening from silver surfer who can just change the sun red or change his suit into kyrptonite a common weakness for him. Quasar has the power to leanr everything aboiut the galaxy he is in in seconds and people too! So super boy prime is already off of the map. Quasar can absorb enrgy too so anyone else who can do it is at a stalemate. It depends on the order. If silver surfer takes out super boy prime first or even sinestro first then its over. You are talking purely on gladiator and sinestro. So what happens when sinestro faces silver surfer? He's done for. The only people worth metioning is monarch and sinestro since the op took off imperiex and deathsrtoke. Which even more gives marvel the edge. I read on monarch and I also read on superboy prime. And superboy prime has had a hardtime beating regular superman. So how is he really in this fight. Gladiator trumps him even if you say he will loose to sinestro he won't beat ss hell I will give it to beta ray bill if ss turns it into a kyrptonite hammer. I am a realist I'm not a type to say something like superman couldn't beat captain america but this is a fight where it wouldn't be a quick one and depending on who gets taken out first really is the one that decides the battle!

Guest sirmethos
Ok we can do it like this then! Superboy prime would get a rude awakening from silver surfer who can just change the sun red or change his suit into kyrptonite a common weakness for him. Quasar has the power to leanr everything aboiut the galaxy he is in in seconds and people too! So super boy prime is already off of the map. Quasar can absorb enrgy too so anyone else who can do it is at a stalemate. It depends on the order. If silver surfer takes out super boy prime first or even sinestro first then its over. You are talking purely on gladiator and sinestro. So what happens when sinestro faces silver surfer? He's done for. The only people worth metioning is monarch and sinestro since the op took off imperiex and deathsrtoke. Which even more gives marvel the edge. I read on monarch and I also read on superboy prime. And superboy prime has had a hardtime beating regular superman. So how is he really in this fight. Gladiator trumps him even if you say he will loose to sinestro he won't beat ss hell I will give it to beta ray bill if ss turns it into a kyrptonite hammer. I am a realist I'm not a type to say something like superman couldn't beat captain america but this is a fight where it wouldn't be a quick one and depending on who gets taken out first really is the one that decides the battle!

1. no, Superboy-Prime is not vulnerable to Kryptonite. i thought you said you read up on the characters.

2. no, Quasar can not absorb energy. i would have thought you would at least have your facts about the Marvel characters straight.

3. no, the op did not remove deathstroke, just Imperiex.

4. by the time Superboy-Prime 'lost' to standard Superman, he was extremely de-powered, and had already killed Superboy(Kon-El), most of the Green Lantern

Corps, multiple alternate reality versions of Superman(all with the same powers as the standard one), and countless others.

5. no, i'm not talking "purely sinestro and gladiator", however, Monarch and Superboy-Prime will be taking care of most of the others.

6. you're completely ignoring Black Adam, who is, in terms of physical powers, equal to Standard Superman, and is a sorcerer on par with people like Dr. Strange.

7. while Red sunlight can take away Superboy-Prime's powers, Monarch can change the Red sunlight, into Yellow Sunlight, and before anyone starts creating Red Sunlight, they need to find out about that weakness first. but considering that all the DC characters(except for Deathstroke) can move at several times the speed of light, there's not much chance that they'll actually have time to figure out that weakness.

why don't you come back once you've actually done the research, i'd suggest you also read up on the Marvel characters since your knowledge about those is obviously incomplete as well.

i recommend Marvel.com.

Guest xman4life

"Foremost amongst these powers is the ability to tap into a limitless energy source called the Quantum Zone. Quasar can project quantum energy in the form of devastating beams of force or heat, but Vaughn more commonly employed them to fashion incredibly durable constructs of solid energy, such as containment spheres or pincers. He protected himself with a personal force field of quantum energy.

Vaughn learned that the Quantum-Bands can also exert control over many other types of energy that are part of the electromagnetic spectrum. For example, he once tapped into a sun and caused it to emit an enormous solar flare. He could also absorb and redirect the cosmic energy wielded by such powerful beings as the Silver Surfer, Jack of Hearts, Adam Warlock, Thanos, Phoenix and the Watchers, siphoning their power and using it to augment his quantum energy. Forms of energy the Quantum-Bands cannot control include magic and the Darkforce.

Although he could not overtly affect psionic energy, Vaughn had programmed his bands to render him impervious to psionic mental control. Even such powerful psionicists as Moondragon and the Overmind proved unable to overcome this defense. He does not appear to be protected from magical forms of compulsion.

Vaughn could create apertures into and out of the Quantum Zone, thus allowing passage through its infinite, featureless expanse. He mainly used this ability to traverse interstellar distances in a manner similar to hyperspace travel. The effect is essentially a form of teleportation, which Quasar referred to as a Quantum Jump. A Quantum Jump has a destructive side effect on the local environment, violently upheaving gravity and tearing holes in the atmosphere (on Earth, it would damage the ozone layer), so Quasar initially refrained from using it except when in space or in dire circumstances. However, he eventually discovered that he could prevent this effect by surrounding himself with a barrier of solid energy before jumping. Quasar could also shunt other matter into the Quantum Zone provided that he's in physical contact with it.

The Quantum-Bands enable their wearer to fly by manipulating gravitons. The maximum flight speed Vaughn could attain is unknown, but he made a trip from Earth to Uranus in approximately four years flying non-stop (this was before he learned how to quantum jump). That would require a constant speed of roughly 50,000 miles per hour (80,000 km/h). This doesn't take into account the velocity he can achieve in a short burst of acceleration.

The Quantum-Band gems possess some capability for analyzing and processing information as if they were extremely advanced computers. This allowed Vaughn to navigate the Quantum Zone and the depths of space. The gems are able to detect, analyze, and track energy emissions across vast distances. They can also "program" his Quantum energy to register and react to certain preset conditions. For instance, at one time Quasar had the Earth surrounded with an invisible lattice-work of energy that was designed to act as a global alert system against potential extraterrestrial threats. The energy field could detect any surges of exotic energy emanating from the planet's surface as well as if any object larger than a micrometeorite passed through it; in either case, the field would react by transmitting an alert signal to the Quantum-Bands.

Vaughn had a direct link to Eon and later Epoch through his bands, which gave him ready access to their omniscience.

Annihilus killed Quasar and gained the Quantum-Bands, adding to his already considerable power,[1] though the bands subsequently came into the possession of Phyla-Vell following Annihilus' apparent death. She has since discovered that the Bands contain a finite amount of energy which will drain away if they are isolated from their power source (as yet unexplained) and that they also remain linked in some way to their former users. Quasar has since been sighted as a "spirit", and it has been indicated that his link to the bands enabled him to "pull himself together again" following his physical death.

Quasar later appears resurrected while government scientists help an Earthbound Nova reboot his Worldmind AI. After successfully helping Richard Rider defeat the Worldmind/Ego the Living Planet by letting Richard use the Bands, Richard returns the bands to Wendell. Wendell is now a living-light construct with ownership of the Quantum Bands and Quasar name.

By simply concentrating for a moment, he could gain complete knowledge about virtually anything in the universe"

Ok so now that it is stated that he. CAN absorb energy and has done it from even the phoenix! Why haven't YOU read. Lol victory is mine. He also can learn about anything in the universe as well so....... What were you saying again? He even defeated a living planet so not only can he absorb energy and siphon peoples energy away he is also in a way immortal because he can pull himself back to life! So another other person wants to look like an asshole? Lmfao I love making people look dumb and make sure you read it slow ok.

So let's go over this again

Fact-he can absorb energy and I have the post from wiki to prove it

Fact-hard to kill seeing that he can come back to life

Fact-he can manipulate all forms of energy execpt magic

Fact-black adam does not. Stand a chance against anyone but beta ray bill and ronan the accuser. And unlike superman NO ONE on the team is weak to magic so gladiator kills him quite easily.

Fact-a fully confident gladiator vs superboy isn't even a "fair match" because there isn't much he can do to him he is pure physical so there is nothing to absorb.

Fact-marvels big four(ss, glad, nova, quas) can all move faster than the speed of light

Fact-captain atom created a universe ONCE and if he can do things like that all the time he probably wouldn't get his ass whipped in comics. That's pretty much a one shot deal.

Fact-gladiator can mow down most of that team but for arguement sake I will say that he is drunk and coked out enough to loose to sinestro but sinestro will not beat anyone else of the big four.

Fact-quasar can even be as powerful as dark phoenix so.............well if your slow by which I mean are and not if but if you are that slow then that basically means marvel can win!

And ther passage came from quasars profile page on wiki.

And how can you absorb his energy when its LIMITLESS? Interesting I would love to see how that works.

Guest bigballerju

Silver Surfer has battled Thanos, Galactus, defeated all other Heralds with cosmic power, defeated Mephisto, defeated Cable when Cable was at 100% power, defeated Hulk, defeated Skaar, and many other foes.

Here is what one can do with the cosmic power as Comicvine gives you the meaning of it:

limitless power that can allow the user to do many things such as resurrect the dead, manipulate the user’s size and mass, teleportation, telepathy, creation of force fields, travel through time, superhuman strength, immortality and much more. The Power Cosmic can be used in a powerful blast or in small doses to change the color of a plant. The Power Cosmic can also be infused into the human soul giving them a portion of the Powers of the Universe.

Silver Surfer is way more powerful then Monarch and has done things with his cosmic power that nobody on the DC team could even dream of. Surfer could take all of Monarch's power or change it to whatever he likes.

Guest sirmethos
-snip-

Ok so now that it is stated that he. CAN absorb energy and has done it from even the phoenix! Why haven't YOU read. Lol victory is mine. He also can learn about anything in the universe as well so....... What were you saying again? He even defeated a living planet so not only can he absorb energy and siphon peoples energy away he is also in a way immortal because he can pull himself back to life! So another other person wants to look like an asshole? Lmfao I love making people look dumb and make sure you read it slow ok.

So let's go over this again

Fact-he can absorb energy and I have the post from wiki to prove it

Fact-hard to kill seeing that he can come back to life

Fact-he can manipulate all forms of energy execpt magic

Fact-black adam does not. Stand a chance against anyone but beta ray bill and ronan the accuser. And unlike superman NO ONE on the team is weak to magic so gladiator kills him quite easily.

Fact-a fully confident gladiator vs superboy isn't even a "fair match" because there isn't much he can do to him he is pure physical so there is nothing to absorb.

Fact-marvels big four(ss, glad, nova, quas) can all move faster than the speed of light

Fact-captain atom created a universe ONCE and if he can do things like that all the time he probably wouldn't get his ass whipped in comics. That's pretty much a one shot deal.

Fact-gladiator can mow down most of that team but for arguement sake I will say that he is drunk and coked out enough to loose to sinestro but sinestro will not beat anyone else of the big four.

Fact-quasar can even be as powerful as dark phoenix so.............well if your slow by which I mean are and not if but if you are that slow then that basically means marvel can win!

And ther passage came from quasars profile page on wiki.

And how can you absorb his energy when its LIMITLESS? Interesting I would love to see how that works.

-sigh-

wiki? you didn't even use Marvel.Wikia. but actually went to Wikipedia for information. wikipedia is, at best, an unreliable source.

here is a full description of Quasars(and the quantum bands) powers:

"The bearer of the Quantum-Bands was bestowed the powers and abilities of energy manipulation, energy constructs appearing as yellow objects of unknown endurance levels, flight: the bearer could survive the cold vacuum of space without life-support, teleportation: the bearer could perform throughout the universe by a process called quantum-jumps, these jumps could be made through time as well. The bearer was also granted the ability to communicate throughout the universe by a method known as the 'quantum-link." He or she could altered their metabolism granting them increased endurance, stamina and superhuman strength. The bearer was also protected from mental attacks." - Marvel.com

"Possesses the Quantum Bands which allow him to control all forms of energy and generate constructs of any shape he concentrates on including force fields, giant weapons, and a suit of protective armor (his quantum armor). He has also created monitoring stations throughout the galaxy to alert him to dangers. He has made communication spheres which allow him to communicate with others. He has also placed a field around the planet Earth that alerts him to extraterrestrial activities. He can also fly and can use the bands to teleport by creating portals into the quantum zone, the source of the quantum bands power. His Quantum Bands also guard his mind against psychic control." - Marvel.com

as i have already said more than once, Quasar can not absorb energy, he can just Control it.

as for the fact that he has Unlimited energy. well, both Superboy-Prime and Monarch can Absorb, unlimited energy. so that works out perfectly.

Quasar is also incapable of doing anything against Magic, which makes him pretty much powerless against Black Adam.

and yes, he Can, infact, be killed. his body was destroyed during Annihilation, and he became a being of pure energy. which means, that Monarch can not just absorb and control his attacks, Monarch can absorb and control Quasar ;) or Superboy-Prime can get one hell of a power-boost out of simply absorbing him.

you keep arguing that Gladiator is invincible, but i've already showed you that Sinestro can remove his confidence with a single thought,

Nova gets all his powers by pulling energy from the Nova-Force. with a single thought, Monarch can divert that energy, and Nova is suddenly little more than a normal human, hey i guess Deathstroke will have someone to kill anyway.

likewise, Silver Surfer gets his powers by pulling/absorbing Energy. "The Silver Surfer wields "the power cosmic", absorbing and manipulating the universe's ambient cosmic energies." - Marvel.com

so just like with Nova, Monarch can divert the energy with a single thought, and essentially leave the Silver Surfer powerless.

End note: thanks for the laugh, i needed it :)

Guest xman4life

So I show proof he can absorb energy and you tell me its false because its on wikipedia? Lol wow some people can't see the forest because the trees are in the way! Well I showed and stated proof. I also said it depends on who takes out who first! So let's say sinestro gets taken out by ss then.......... Gladiator goes unopposed! But there are literally 3 other people who can take out sinestro with ease! Black adam is not even on control galaxy level or even destroy a solar systems level either so agaisnt a team of people who can he is a novice! He threatans EARTH. He is a earth bad guy not a universal one! He has been beaten many many times(super man, captain marvel, heroes of earth during ww3) so he isn't on big boy levels yet.

So because I know your an idiot

Gladiator can beat any one on that team(but when he is coked out and drunk he looses to sinestro)

Ss, quasar, nova hell even beta ray bill could beat sinestro!

So let me spell it out.

Gladiator vs black adam__glad wins

Gladiator vs professor zoom__glad wins

Gladiator vs deathstroke____ glad destroys him

Gladiator vs super boy prime___glad wins

Gladiator vs monarch___tie and that's a HUGE maybe but anyone else steps in its over

So that leaves

Ss, quasar, beta ray bill, and nova vs sinestro_____ FLAWLESS victory.

Ok there you go. That easy enough

The battle goes something like this.

Sinestro starts by making everybody on the opposite team afraid, since that is how he generally goes about doing stuff, that takes gladiator out of the picture.

With everybody afraid, Monarch and superman-prime can pretty much go about killing who ever they want, in exactly the order they want to.

As a special feature, the only being on the Avengers team who has superspeed, is Silver Surfer, but seeing as everybody but Deathstroke has superspeed on the Society they can pretty much attack everybody at the same time.

Guest bigballerju

Sinestro doesn't automatically make people afraid with the ring, he has to work on getting them

to be afraid. If they aren't afraid of anything or Sinestro can't get them to fear anything then Sinestro's ring won't work on them. This has been shown many times to be true.

Sinestro can't remove it with a single thought.

If your going to say DC's team wins don't say Sinestro and try to give me some stupid reason

like the whole team just ends up being afraid which is BS.

Your better off saying Monarch like everybody else who says DC wins it for the team.

Silver Surfer and Quasar's powers are unlimited.

There is only one machine that could drain Silver Surfer of his cosmic power and that was the one that drained Silver Surfer along with Galactus's power. That machine was destroyed and can't be rebuild again.

Quasar doesn't have superspeed? Quasar moves faster then light and can teleport as well.

Silver Surfer can beat Monarch and if you look at his history Silver Surfer has beaten way more

powerful opponents.

Guest xman4life
The battle goes something like this.

Sinestro starts by making everybody on the opposite team afraid, since that is how he generally goes about doing stuff, that takes gladiator out of the picture.

With everybody afraid, Monarch and superman-prime can pretty much go about killing who ever they want, in exactly the order they want to.

As a special feature, the only being on the Avengers team who has superspeed, is Silver Surfer, but seeing as everybody but Deathstroke has superspeed on the Society they can pretty much attack everybody at the same time.

So the marvel team is supposed to sit there will sinestro uses his ring on them? Doubt it. Ss, novan and quasar can all travel at super speeds and maybe even gladiator and beta ray.

So battle goes like this with quasar able to find out everything in the univesre in seconds takes out sinestro with sinestro out gladiator takes on monarch their biggest threat.

Beta ray bill stalls super boy prime

Quasar takes on black adam

Nova takes out everyone else on the team.

Seconds later nova is done and helps beta ray with prime

Minutes later ss done with sinestro and helps with prime as well

Minutes later quasar is done with black adam and helps with prime

Minutes later nova, ss, quasar, and beta ray all take out prime then help gladiator with monarch and MARVEL WINS. I told you it depends on who goes out first!

If prime is just stalled until ss is done with sinestro which NO ONE can deny ss would take out sinestro then that free them to take out prime and they all fall like dominoes then!

So the marvel team is supposed to sit there will sinestro uses his ring on them? Doubt it. Ss, novan and quasar can all travel at super speeds and maybe even gladiator and beta ray.

So battle goes like this with quasar able to find out everything in the univesre in seconds takes out sinestro with sinestro out gladiator takes on monarch their biggest threat.

Beta ray bill stalls super boy prime

Quasar takes on black adam

Nova takes out everyone else on the team.

Seconds later nova is done and helps beta ray with prime

Minutes later ss done with sinestro and helps with prime as well

Minutes later quasar is done with black adam and helps with prime

Minutes later nova, ss, quasar, and beta ray all take out prime then help gladiator with monarch and MARVEL WINS. I told you it depends on who goes out first!

If prime is just stalled until ss is done with sinestro which NO ONE can deny ss would take out sinestro then that free them to take out prime and they all fall like dominoes then!

I never said that the marvel team is supposed to sit there while Sinestro uses his fear ability, however the rest of the Society is more than capable of holding the Marvel team off Sinestro while he uses it.

While Silver Surfer, Nova and Quasar are capable of travelling at FTL, they are not used to doing battle at super speeds, nor do they have the reaction time to do anything other than travel in space at those speeds, the DC team Is used to using super speed in battle, thus giving them the edge in reaction time

Gladiator will be stalled by Black Adam, Nova and Silver Surfer by Super-boy Prime, Beta Ray Bill and Ronan will be stalled by Professor Zoom and finally Monarch will create several copies of the Justice league plus spectre to boost his team.

With Sinestro having time enough to active his fear ability, the Marvel team will be severely hampered as one of their strongest members are taken out of the picture, and with Monarch creating copies of the Justice league, the Marvel team will be overwhelmed.

Guest xman4life
Sinestro doesn't automatically make people afraid with the ring, he has to work on getting them

to be afraid. If they aren't afraid of anything or Sinestro can't get them to fear anything then Sinestro's ring won't work on them. This has been shown many times to be true.

Sinestro can't remove it with a single thought.

If your going to say DC's team wins don't say Sinestro and try to give me some stupid reason

like the whole team just ends up being afraid which is BS.

Your better off saying Monarch like everybody else who says DC wins it for the team.

Silver Surfer and Quasar's powers are unlimited.

There is only one machine that could drain Silver Surfer of his cosmic power and that was the one that drained Silver Surfer along with Galactus's power. That machine was destroyed and can't be rebuild again.

Quasar doesn't have superspeed? Quasar moves faster then light and can teleport as well.

Silver Surfer can beat Monarch and if you look at his history Silver Surfer has beaten way more

powerful opponents.

AMEN. Amen I couldn't have said it better. They say I'm not reading and obviously they aren't. And that's with you not even mentioning gladiator fully confident? Man are you serious marvel could take this. A fully confident gladiator is like superman time 500.

Guest force_echo
While Silver Surfer, Nova and Quasar are capable of travelling at FTL, they are not used to doing battle at super speeds, nor do they have the reaction time to do anything other than travel in space at those speeds, the DC team Is used to using super speed in battle, thus giving them the edge in reaction time

Actualy no. SS is faster than any person on the DC team, and he can't just "travel in space" he has scanned the entire earth in 2-3 seconds, this is not only a speed feat, but shows that he can react at that speed to a supreme degree. He can also manipulate his flight extremly percisely, in the Infinity Gauntlet he missed by a few centimeters, and that was over distances measures in light years. Keep in mind that at the speed he was going, a slight twitch of a muscle would have landed him hundreds of miles away from his target.

Guest sirmethos
Actualy no. SS is faster than any person on the DC team, and he can't just "travel in space" he has scanned the entire earth in 2-3 seconds, this is not only a speed feat, but shows that he can react at that speed to a supreme degree. He can also manipulate his flight extremly percisely, in the Infinity Gauntlet he missed by a few centimeters, and that was over distances measures in light years. Keep in mind that at the speed he was going, a slight twitch of a muscle would have landed him hundreds of miles away from his target.

actually, once he passes the speed of light, he goes into Hyperspace.

Guest xman4life

Like does anybody know the marvel team while everyone is talking about dc? Marvel is just as poweful if not more. And a fully confident gladiator would destroy the justice league. Nova, quasar, silver surfer and gladiator r BIG guns. Black adam isn't, professor zoom isn't, sinestro isn't, and super boy prime is but he would get the crap kicked out of him.

Guest force_echo

Well still, accelerating to hyperspace, make one small tiny movement, and you end up hundreds maybe even thousands of miles from your target.

Guest sirmethos
Well still, accelerating to hyperspace, make one small tiny movement, and you end up hundreds maybe even thousands of miles from your target.

that's true, but the fact that he moves into Hyperspace once he passes the speed of light, means that he won't be able to do FTL maneuvering in battle like most of the DC characters would.

Like does anybody know the marvel team while everyone is talking about dc? Marvel is just as poweful if not more. And a fully confident gladiator would destroy the justice league. Nova, quasar, silver surfer and gladiator r BIG guns. Black adam isn't, professor zoom isn't, sinestro isn't, and super boy prime is but he would get the crap kicked out of him.

lol, Sinestro isn't a 'big gun'?

let's see, aside from the standard energy blasts, and solid-energy constructs, he is capable of absorbing most forms of energy, using them to charge his ring. he can travel through time. he can scan and alter the minds of people, for example erasing memories, he can create wormholes in space, he can control visible light, and make himself invisible, or simply create illusions. he can create force fields that are strong enough to protect him, even in the center of a Black Hole, he can create fear in the minds of others, and he can create identical copies of his ring.

as for Black Adam, you should try reading the World War 3 arc.

Black Adams strength is equal to Superman and Captain Marvel. he can move at several times the speed of light. he is invulnerable to physical attacks, he fought Superboy-Prime during Infinite Crisis, and neither of them were able to damage the other. he is one of the most powerful sorcerers(magicians) in the DC universe, able to damage even someone as powerful as the Spectre(who, in the crossover, was said to be equal to Galactus). he has Omniscient(all-knowing) Gods giving him advice when he needs it, thus, if there's something he needs to know, he knows it. and to top everything off, he has 5000 years of experience.

Black Adam is powerful enough that he could hold off the JSA, the Doom Patrol and the Teen Titans at the same time, without straining himself. and during the '52' storyline, he went up against several Green Lanterns, Firestorm, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl, most of the Teen Titans, the Marvel family(captain Marvel, etc.), the JSA, and a bunch of others. and beat them, until a group of the most powerful sorcerers in DC, sealed away his powers.

the fact that you say that these two are not 'big guns', just proves how completely ignorant you are about the capabilities of the DC characters.

the Marvel team is powerful, yes. even Extremely powerful. they just aren't up to par with the DC team.

Guest xman4life

Listen I don't want to disrespect anyoneew because I love this site but what we have here is a difference of opinion. This fight comes down to monarch and gladiator. I believe marvel has more power were dc may have the strength. But and that's a big but. I. Don't bhelievge black adam will beat anyone of the big four simply because if he is equal to super man or captain marvel then superman alone in this fight could only beat ronan! And have great trouble with beta ray bill so that already poses a problem. And if prime has a weakness to magic then beta ray will give him trouble as well! You have limitless strength vs limitless power. And even if either team can absorb energy it doesn't matter against a person with limitless power. It would last forever. So I say marvel team win but I am comfortable with a tie. And that's about it.

Listen I don't want to disrespect anyoneew because I love this site but what we have here is a difference of opinion. This fight comes down to Monarch and Gladiator. I believe marvel has more power were dc may have the strength. But and that's a big but. I. Don't bhelievge black adam will beat anyone of the big four simply because if he is equal to Superman or Captain marvel then Superman alone in this fight could only beat ronan! And have great trouble with Beta Ray bill so that already poses a problem. And if Prime has a weakness to magic then Beta Ray will give him trouble as well! You have limitless strength vs limitless power. And even if either team can absorb energy it doesn't matter against a person with limitless power. It would last forever. So I say Marvel team wins but I am comfortable with a tie. And that's about it.

The two mangled words in bold already make me doubt your claims. I can kind of understand the typo of anyoneew, as that is easy to create if you type fast. Bhelievge is straining it. Considering you can check your spelling before you post and there are auto-correction programs enabled doesn't help your case much.

Also, traditionally, you should avoid using and/but at the start of sentences. They are conjunctions, meant to group sentences or thoughts together. Not to start a sentence. However, many writers nowadays do start sentences with and/but. So, I suppose I can overlook that.

Also, names like Adam, Bill and Ronan tend to be capitalized.

"I." can't be sentence.

"I believe marvel has more power were dc may have the strength." makes no sense. Some other nitpicky things I fixed and underlined.

I hope you remember this for later. Have a nice day! ;)