X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The New Secret Society Vs The Cosmic Avengers

Guest God-Speed_88

Guest God-Speed_88

A fight to the death, taken place in an abandoned Galaxy. The New Secret Society's first opponents.

The Cosmic Avengers

Silver Surfer

Gladiator (Fully Confident)

Nova (Nova Force)

Quasar

Beta Ray Bill

Ronan The Accuser

VS

The New Secret Society

The Monarch

Sinestro

Black Adam

Deathstroke

Superman-Prime

Professor Zoom

FIGHT!!!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest force_echo

How can you be "Fully Confident", there's no end to confidence...

Well I guess confident enough to destroy the Omniverse is about as confident as you can get....

Guest God-Speed_88
How can you be "Fully Confident", there's no end to confidence...

Well I guess confident enough to destroy the Omniverse is about as confident as you can get....

Lets just say he is filled with confidence.

Guest xman4life
Monarch or Imperiex could single handedly destroy the entire team 1

Gladiator can't be beaten when he's confident! He is unstoppable! He would rip superboy prime in half, blast away death stroke professor zoom couldn't do ANYTHING against him, then he would, choke out sinestro and black adam(so that's most of the team gladiator alone could kill) then silver surfer and gladiator together along with quasar would take on imperiex and monarch(because they are the only ones who can even dare to do it even though 2 out of the three could do it(if quasar has the the power to learn anything in the universe in seconds again by closing his eyes) while beta ray bill and ronan watch the show! Geez has any body seen what gladiator can do when he is confident? Its amazing!, it is stated he has UNLIMITED strength! Before anyone speaks please read up on quasar and gladiators power! Plus nova too! Would be a good match but ronan, black adam, sinestro, deathstroke, professor zoom, and. Beta ray bil would be easily destroyed within seconds!l so basically its a match between gladiator, silver surfer, nova, and quasar vs imperiex, superboy prime(even though he would be the first out of the three to go) and monarch!

Guest God-Speed_88

Force Echo - Deathstroke will be more involved in latter fights.

sirmethos, red blue blur - Scrap Imperiex, I knew I shouldn't have put him in there. Now it is a more even fight I think.

Guest bigballerju

Yeah I gotta agree with XMAN4LIFE on the fact a few of you guys may want to read about Team one because it sounds like a few don't know what there capable of.

Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Nova (Nova Force),and Quasar win the match because that is one

extremely powerful team that Team 2 doesn't have enough power to beat.

Monarch and Prime are the only two who stand a chance.

Prime goes down second to last and then Monarch.

Guest sirmethos
Yeah I gotta agree with XMAN4LIFE on the fact a few of you guys may want to read about Team one because it sounds like a few don't know what there capable of.

Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Nova (Nova Force),and Quasar win the match because that is one

extremely powerful team that Team 2 doesn't have enough power to beat.

Monarch and Prime are the only two who stand a chance.

Prime goes down second to last and then Monarch.

i'm already quite aware of the capabilities of the Marvel characters in the match, however, you need to put down the Marvel comics and do some basic research on the DC characters.

all the Marvel characters that are actually at a power level where they might actually be a factor in this match(except for Gladiator) are Energy users, while two of the DC heavy hitters, are Energy Absorbers that have been stated as being able to absorb any kind of energy, and has no limits to the amount of energy they can absorb.

that means that Quasar, Silver Surfer, and Nova are pretty much useless in this fight.

Gladiators powers are based on his level of confidence, but Sinestro has the power to Instill Fear in his opponent, which means that he can remove Gladiators confidence almost immediately.

Captain Atom alone has the power to create universes, having casucally created a copy of the entire DC universe, including copies of entities like the Spectre with a single thought, just to test his powers, then just as casually destroyed that universe with a single thought.

as the Monarch, he has the powers of 52 versions of Captain Atom. basically, Captain Atom x52.

Sinestro can also imitate Yellow Sunlight and supercharge Superboy-Prime.

all in all, the Marvel team doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning this match.

Winner: The New Secret Society

Guest force_echo
i'm already quite aware of the capabilities of the Marvel characters in the match, however, you need to put down the Marvel comics and do some basic research on the DC characters.

all the Marvel characters that are actually at a power level where they might actually be a factor in this match(except for Gladiator) are Energy users, while two of the DC heavy hitters, are Energy Absorbers that have been stated as being able to absorb any kind of energy, and has no limits to the amount of energy they can absorb.

that means that Quasar, Silver Surfer, and Nova are pretty much useless in this fight.

Gladiators powers are based on his level of confidence, but Sinestro has the power to Instill Fear in his opponent, which means that he can remove Gladiators confidence almost immediately.

Captain Atom alone has the power to create universes, having casucally created a copy of the entire DC universe, including copies of entities like the Spectre with a single thought, just to test his powers, then just as casually destroyed that universe with a single thought.

as the Monarch, he has the powers of 52 versions of Captain Atom. basically, Captain Atom x52.

Sinestro can also imitate Yellow Sunlight and supercharge Superboy-Prime.

all in all, the Marvel team doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning this match.

Winner: The New Secret Society

SS isn't just an energy user. He can imitate red sunlight, draining SBP. He can use a particle beam attack instead of an energy attack, he can transmute the opponents, etc. etc.

I agree the DC team stomps, but I was just pointing out something.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

DC team takes this, and if anyone is wondering why Deathstroke is here Ill tell you why, he is one of the best tactitians ever. He would lose to anyone on Marvel team (unless he had some crazy insermountable prep time), but hed be telling everyone what to do.

Guest bigballerju

One Captain Atom isn't always that powerful where he can create universes like that

and can be defeated very easy if you fill him up with too much energy which causes him to explode ( Anybody can fly Atom in space and he explodes there). Second I'm tired of people giving the same excuse as to why Monarch wins this match by just telling me he has these powers of all these superheroes and win any match based off that which is what it seems.

Third just like we said on another debate please stop with the stomp because this is far from it.

Silver Surfer wields the Cosmic power not enegry and could wipe out half of team 2 with

no problem.

Quasar's power comes from the Quantum Zone which is limitless, can move faster then light, can absorb all types of enegry which includes cosmic power, and more. Quasar himself also could wipe out half the time by himself with no problem.

I mean it seems you may want to do some reading on Marvel before you just shout stomp.

I can explain to you exactly how the DC team loses if you want me to continue.

Guest sirmethos
One Captain Atom isn't always that powerful where he can create universes like that

and can be defeated very easy if you fill him up with too much energy which causes him to explode ( Anybody can fly Atom in space and he explodes there). Second I'm tired of people giving the same excuse as to why Monarch wins this match by just telling me he has these powers of all these superheroes and win any match based off that which is what it seems.

Third just like we said on another debate please stop with the stomp because this is far from it.

Silver Surfer wields the Cosmic power not enegry and could wipe out half of team 2 with

no problem.

Quasar's power comes from the Quantum Zone which is limitless, can move faster then light, can absorb all types of enegry which includes cosmic power, and more. Quasar himself also could wipe out half the time by himself with no problem.

I mean it seems you may want to do some reading on Marvel before you just shout stomp.

I can explain to you exactly how the DC team loses if you want me to continue.

1. yes, Captain Atom is in fact always that powerful. it has been directly stated that the only reason he doesn't use that level of power regularly, is because he mentally limits himself.

2. Captain Atom can survive in outer space, as he doesn't need to breathe, eat or drink. and his Monarch armor is virtually indestructible.

3. no, Captain Atom does not explode if you "fill him up with too much energy", it has been directly stated that his ability to Absorb and Manipulate energy is limitless, the only limits to his manipulation are his Will and Imagination.

4. yes, Silver Surfer wields the Power Cosmic, but as Kainboa pointed out, the Power Cosmic IS a form of energy, that means that both Monarch and Superboy-Prime can absorb it.

5.Quasar cannot absorb energy, it is correct that his powers comes from the Quantum Bands, which pull their energy from the Quantum Zone.

"The bearer of the Quantum-Bands was bestowed the powers and abilities of energy manipulation, energy constructs appearing as yellow objects of unknown endurance levels, flight: the bearer could survive the cold vacuum of space without life-support, teleportation: the bearer could perform throughout the universe by a process called quantum-jumps, these jumps could be made through time as well. The bearer was also granted the ability to communicate throughout the universe by a method known as the 'quantum-link." He or she could altered their metabolism granting them increased endurance, stamina and superhuman strength. The bearer was also protected from mental attacks."

this means, that anything Quasar can do, Monarch and Superboy-Prime can absorb.

Captain Atom: "Captain Atom's metal skin is tied into the Quantum Field, which enables him to absorb and manipulate infinite amounts of energy, for an infinite amount of purposes the amount of which he can do is, limited solely by his will power and imagination."

Superboy-Prime: "has no practical limitations in his ability to directly use or overwhelm other physical or energy sources for his own. "

"Due to his existence out of Multiverse, because of the death of his home world in Crisis on Infinite Earths, he is completely immune to the reality-changing abilities of his enemies (such as imps of Fifth Dimension). "

Bottom line: to repeat what i've already said. the DC teams wins in a violent stomp.

Guest xman4life
A fight to the death, taken place in an abandoned Galaxy. The New Secret Society's first opponents.

The Cosmic Avengers

Silver Surfer

Gladiator (Fully Confident)

Nova (Nova Force)

Quasar

Beta Ray Bill

Ronan The Accuser

VS

The New Secret Society

The Monarch

Sinestro

Black Adam

Deathstroke

Superman-Prime

Professor Zoom

FIGHT!!!!!!

Sinestro isn't even a factor! Gladiator would destroy him in seconds. Remember he said fully confident gladiator! He is invincible what part of that don't u guys understand? A marvel wins!

Guest sirmethos
Sinestro isn't even a factor! Gladiator would destroy him in seconds. Remember he said fully confident gladiator! He is invincible what part of that don't u guys understand? A marvel wins!

Sinestro can remove Gladiators confidence, so yes. he's definitely a factor.

Not to sound condescending but are you even aware of what it is Sinestro is capable of doing? Don't answer that question. It's clearly obvious that you have no idea whatsoever about what it is Sinestro can do let alone who he is.

Let's take a moment and go over who he is and what he can do, shall we?

Sinestro: Former Green Lantern. Started and leads his own Corps. Got the very first Yellow Ring from the Antimatter universe. This ring is basically the fear equivalent of the Green Lantern's will power based rings. His powers are as thus: being able to detect the very fear of others and instill fear in others besides the energy constructs granted by the ring.

Confidence can be defeated by fear. Gladiator relies on confidence. Sinestro is basically a master of instilling fear and using that fear in others. Gladiator would be quickly enfeebled by Sinestro and he will become useless.

So my request to you is: Please think your posts through and clearly before you plague us with stupid shit like that.

In slightly less polite verbatim then he just used, please post your thoughts when you have researched the characters more, and you relearn your basic grammar. For the sake of the people that read your posts, do so.

That said, I need to continue to think about this outcome. I'll get back to you guys on that.

Guest bigballerju

Deathstroke gets killed in seconds.

Sinestro takes on powerful villians and cosmic threats on a daily basis like any other lantern.

Silver Surfer and Quasar give Marvel the win in my opinion.

Guest sirmethos
Silver Surfer and Quasar give Marvel the win in my opinion.

how?

people have already posted how those two are going to be taken out of the fight, but if you actually have a counter-argument, i'm willing to listen.

Guest xman4life
how?

people have already posted how those two are going to be taken out of the fight, but if you actually have a counter-argument, i'm willing to listen.

Well allow me then. Since its not a one on one battle it means its a free for all. Silver surver has taken out green lantern already so sinestro poses no threat to anyone, nor does black tom, professor zoom, now super boy prime couldn't beat anyone on marvel squad so that's already four people gone! Deathstroke isn't even a factor in ther fight so I will bypass him. So that leaves the monarch and imperex vs silver surfer, quasar, gladiator, and nova. To be honest beta ray bill isn't even in the fight at all. But quasar can absob energy so can nova so this will be settle by muscle and not powers on both ends. Marvel has more numbers when it comes to the last seconds. But then they have an ace in the hole with gladiator fully confident. He is INVICIBLE!!! What part of that don't you get. Him being fully confident he could easily take on the rest. He has UNLIMITED strength where monarch has the strength of 52 super mans and wonder womans I think plus captin atoms. Oh believe me that's pwoerful but still against UNLIMITED strength and INVINCIBILITY. Its nothing so........... MARVEL WINS

Guest xman4life
Not to sound condescending but are you even aware of what it is Sinestro is capable of doing? Don't answer that question. It's clearly obvious that you have no idea whatsoever about what it is Sinestro can do let alone who he is.

Let's take a moment and go over who he is and what he can do, shall we?

Sinestro: Former Green Lantern. Started and leads his own Corps. Got the very first Yellow Ring from the Antimatter universe. This ring is basically the fear equivalent of the Green Lantern's will power based rings. His powers are as thus: being able to detect the very fear of others and instill fear in others besides the energy constructs granted by the ring.

Confidence can be defeated by fear. Gladiator relies on confidence. Sinestro is basically a master of instilling fear and using that fear in others. Gladiator would be quickly enfeebled by Sinestro and he will become useless.

So my request to you is: Please think your posts through and clearly before you plague us with stupid shit like that.

Ok well silver surfer trumps sinestro like he did green lantern! Done and done. Its not even a match. And its his confidence how the hell does sinestro take it from him? Get out of here! He has to do something to INFLICT fear INTO him. So unless he became more scary of something I doubt if he scares gladiator if vulcan couldn't!