Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Rumble 20502 Apocalypse and Super Skrull and Kang the Conqueror vs. Martian Manhunter and Red Tornado and The Vision

As a token to the winning team, two powerful artifacts from each universe will be handed to them by a group of respected omnipotent beings of the universe. The objects are a Cosmic Cube and a Mother Box both granting their users unrivaled power and can be used to either protect or destroy entire planets. Team 1, sees this as an opportunity to conquer unworthy planets. However, Team 2 is given this opportunity to save the universe from what the two artifacts could do if the villains were to succeed. 

While combining forces which trio will gain possession of the sacred objects by winning the full on battle?

2 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

I think the villains win. There's more diversity in powers and stuff on their team.

I agree, but their biggest problem is going to be teamwork. The hero team are all heavy hitters, they have MM's telekinesis to stay in synch, and they are on the same page about what should be done with the objects. The villains would be just as likely to turn on each other than to fight the heroes. Even assuming they are forced to work together, their teamwork wouldn't be as good. Assuming none of them backstabs or betrays the others then the villains have more power and more varied powers

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I agree, but their biggest problem is going to be teamwork. The hero team are all heavy hitters, they have MM's telekinesis to stay in synch, and they are on the same page about what should be done with the objects. The villains would be just as likely to turn on each other than to fight the heroes. Even assuming they are forced to work together, their teamwork wouldn't be as good. Assuming none of them backstabs or betrays the others then the villains have more power and more varied powers

Those are really good points and a good way to counter for the overwhelming power, in general, that the villains all possess. Makes me wonder even more now. 👍🏼