Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Match 20423 Golobulous vs. Emperor Han

Megastory 12.8

Previously: As the Dragon Emperor furthered his conquest, the civilzation of Cobra La invited him to a summit. The Vampire Nation- having been enemies of Han in the days before his betrayal, used the opportunity to assassinate him with the strike team the Blood Pack.

The attackers were vampires. Emperor Han could tell. This betrayal would be punished brutally. Even as he fought for his life, Han thought of what to do with Cobra La.

Even in his day, they had been hiding underground like moles. Such a people were unfit for world domination regardless of their biotechnology.

Irrespective of their modern weapons, these vampires were managed just as they always had. Their strength was problematic but their durability was the hardest to get around. Especially in these caves with no sunlight to capitalize on.

Many of his warriors fell but the Three Storms held their own. Lightning was particularly useful as his magic played to the vampire vulnerability to light. The Avatar would have been useful during this attack. No one had even thought to have any fire benders in his detail.

One of the vampires had made it through Han’s protectors and attacked the Emperor himself. This was not his first battle with a vampire. He was impressively skilled. But he had obviously been training to fight a specific foe. Without a silver weapon Han was not able to kill him. Dismembering his head was sufficient.

After a while, and at great cost to the Chinese delegation, all of the vampires fell. There was one left alive. A female. She was in no condition for questioning right now so they would go with her as a prisoner when they left.

The current issue was Golobulus.

Whether coward or betrayer, the supreme leader of Cobra La was unfit for his position.

Backed by the Three Storms, The Dragon Emperor strode through the tunnels that was Cobra La’s home.

Eventually he found Golobulus.

“What is the meaning of this?” Han demanded.

“An ambush by the vampires apparently.” Golobulus explained.

“Apparently.” Han repeated the word but his meaning was sarcastic. “Why did you abandon us?”

“We had no idea this was going to happen. My loyal guards did their duty and saw to my safety. Surely some stayed and helped to defend you.”

“Not enough.” Han growled.

“Be warned Emperor of China. You are not in your land but in mine.”

“This is a circumstance that I will now rectify.”

Fight Parameters:

Dragon Emperor vs. Golobulus to the death

Although Golobulus has the home field advantage in Cobra La, I'm still going with the Dragon Emperor. I just think he has more tools at his disposal and from what I can tell is more adept at personal combat as opposed to getting others to fight for him.

Huh, thought I posted here earlier. Aw, well. 

Anyways, good chapter to your Megastory, leroy, if it's a little short. As for the match, even though Golobulous may be as strong as his strongest minion, Nemesis Enforcer, Han just has a wider array of powers and is more powerful overall. I'd say the Dragon Emperor wins this. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
4.30 - JohnnyChany
4.50 - broadwaybeyonder
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
3.90 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
21.70 Total Combined Score
21.70 / 5 = 4.34 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE