Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 20415 Abigail Whistler vs. Gretel

image.jpeg.58ced4fdf468c605f6b1a5a321b54dad.jpeg

As night draped over the cursed town of Raccoon City, Nightstalker member, Abigail Whistler, approached the city limits, clad in her signature leather ensemble, complete with sleek combat boots and a utility belt laden with arrows., Abigail stood poised with her bow in hand, ready for whatever awaited her in the darkness. The neon glow of the "Welcome to Raccoon City" sign flickered ominously as she surveyed her surroundings.

But just as she was about to step forward, a rustle behind her broke up the silence. Abigail spun on her heel, arrow notched and aimed. Before her stood a mysterious woman,cloaked in darkness, dressed in black, with a crossbow trained right back at her.  The two stared at each other with intensity for a moment before the woman in black spoke.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" she asked, her voice laced with a hint of amusement.

Abigail's brows furrowed in suspicion. "Who are you?" she demanded.

Gretel's lips curled into a smirk as she lowered her crossbow ever so slightly. "I'm Gretel, world renowned witch hunter" she replied coolly. She then cocked her head ever so slightly. “And I think I know who you are.”

“Doubtful,” Abigail retorted.

“Yeah, you’re Abraham Whistler’s daughter. Are you not?”

Abigail's grip tightened on her bow. "How do you know my father?"

Gretel stepped forward, her gaze unwavering. "Your father once sought the aid of my brother and me when he mistook a witch for a vampire and wanted some pointers," she explained. "He spoke of you often, said I reminded him of you. He even showed us pictures."

“Cute story.” Abigail's expression hardened. "That still doesn't explain why you're here. There are no witches in Raccoon City.”

Gretel shrugged. “There are no vampires here either, only zombies. So I could ask you the same question.”

“I… I wanted to test my skills against a different type of monster,” Abigail answered. “If the spread of that virus has proven anything it’s that there are more threats out there then just vampires,” 

Gretel smiled. “I was thinking the same thing. Hansel insisted it was a waste of time since the government is most likely going to blow this quarantined place to hell. But that’s all the more reason to get a shot at it now.”

Abigail relented. “Fine we can both sneak in and go hunting, but I am warning you now stay out of my way,”

But Gretel had a different proposition in mind. "Or how about we make things interesting?" she suggested with a mischievous glint in her eye. "A competition. See who can put down the most zombies."

Abigail raised an eyebrow, considering the offer. After a moment's pause, she extended her hand. "You're on.”.

Before they set off into the city, Abigail slipped her headphones over her ears..

"Just a heads up," she remarked to Gretel with a smirk of her own.. "If you see an arrow whizzing by your head, don’t worry it's probably meant for something else that you were too slow to take down.”

Abigail seems more capable of physically taking on stronger opponents. Gretal gets her butt kicked everytime it gets physical. Seems like Abigale would win in a fight agaisn each other but since its a semi friendly zombie hunt, Gretal has a better chance of winning. I still say Abigail wins though. She can do everything Gretal can do only better. This scenario simply makes it closer.

I didn't like that Hansel and Gretal movie either. Wanted to like it but I just didn't grab me.

Bows have longer range than crossbows historically, English Longbowmen were able to take down Genoese Crossbowmen during the 100 years war, before the crossbowmen could get into range to retaliate. 

Given the primary weapons of the two I'm leaning towards Abigail, she can take down more zombies and from further away.  

Never saw Blade Trinity or Hansel & Gretel w/ Jeremy Renner, so I can only judge based on what I see in the videos. And even though the fight choreography was very poorly done, the Abigail girl’s feat was much more impressive, mostly cause she was taking down entire legions of mooks on her own, whereas Greta seemed to really need Renner’s help to beat one witch. Guess I’m voting Abigail.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.70 - broadwaybeyonder
5.00 - Boratz
4.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
17.70 Total Combined Score
17.70 / 4 = 4.42 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Abigail Whistler: 7