Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Match 20386 Gamora vs. Drako

Megastory 10.12

Previously: Seeking to free himself from servitude of Unicron, Galvatron teamed with Vigax to find the Infinity Stones. They located one but had to battle both Quasar who was sent by The Monitor to oppose them and a group of Hutzil automatons. While everyone else fought, Vilgax went on the collect the Infinity Stone- guarded by Blaze.

Vilgax was amused that everyone was still fighting when he returned from the pocket dimension. Sure things were winding down but he kind of expected everyone to marvel at him and his triumph.

The Protector of the Universe was on the ropes, his shields repeatedly crumbling under Galavatron’s assaults.

In his research into the Infinity Stones, Vilgax learned a bit about what they do. This one was the mind stone through which every mind in the universe could be controlled.

An experiment was called for. Holding the mind stone, Vilgax walked up on Quasar and touched him.

All of a sudden, the Protector of the Universe no longer wanted to fight Galvatron.

The herald of Unicron glared at the feat. “What did you do to him?”

“The Infinity Stone.” Vilgax showed him. “his will is what I wish it to be. This is the basics of what it can do.”

“Then I can do this to Unicron?”

“Hold on my ally. I suggest we proceed cautiously. An individual can destroy himself with this if he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Let alone the entire galaxy with him. Let us return to the ship and put this under analysis. Here, you can take it.”

He handed Galavatron the infinity stone. It was an obvious show of trust. Their alliance was clearly a strong one. The dire warning didn’t go over his head either.

Upon taking the mind stone, Galvatron could feel everyone around him. Contrary to popular belief, Cybertronians were not robots. They were mech beings. Souls in mechanical bodies.

A moment of adjustment and he began to feel an emptiness. A fully functional mind but its will was withered. Like a tool or weapon full of potential but needing direction. This was Quasar.

“Come along.” he commanded. Quasar fell in step.

“And what will you do Cyclonus?” he asked as he passed him.

The warrior mech hesitated. “I cannot feel the master.” He declared. “Have you done this?”

“In these few seconds I have blocked Unicron’s access to us. You need not fear him anymore.”

Cyclonus stiffened standing a bit straighter. “Then I am with you.”

Upon arriving back on the ship, Vilgax displayed a cheerful demeanor.

“In our haste to secure the Infinity Stone I neglected to introduce some key members of my crew.

“This is Azonia, my captain of operations. When the Zentraedi rebelled against the Robotech Masters many of them fell into mercenary work to support themselves. I took advantage of it and found this one.”

“Arbiter- my chief of combat. A shamed soldier of the Covenant before its defeat. His hand-picked team is Drako, Starkiller and Skarr.

“Drako fought in the Battle Nexus. He is greatly feared there and his ferocity is quite useful.

“Starkiller has rebeled against some empire in a far away galaxy. He has nowhere to go but to work with us.

“Skarr- an angry young man whom I’ve yet to see overpowered.

“You seem to favor broken individuals.” came Galvatron’s criticism.

“Lost beings in need of purpose. You will witness their potential as our further adventures will require their might.”

“Sir we have another Infinity Gem located.” Azonia reported. “And it seems we have a rival.”

“As expected.” Vilgax mused. “Arbiter take your team and destroy them.”

“We will succeed.” Arbiter promised.

“Will he be sending his warriors to work with us?” Arbiter asked regarding Galvatron.

“No.” Galvatron answered. “Scourge and Cyclonus will remain here.”

On mission Arbiter, Skarr, Drako and Starkiller touched down and searched for victims.

They didn’t know who their rival was but their rival knew of them.

Gammora waited. She didn’t like working with the Black Order. Alone was her way. But they were around to assist her if needed. She wouldn't need them.

It would be fun to take all four of them on at once but it wouldn’t be smart.

The bipedal dragon looked tantalizing going off on his own.

Drako, for all his ambitions, found pleasure working with Vilgax. The later thought himself superior and Drako allowed it since the attitude softened Vilgax’s guard.

His plan was to retrieve two Infinity stones before making a move. Once the third one was located he would be sure to get his hands on it and subjugate or kill his teammates and then remove Vilgax from headship.

A warrior true, Drako felt the danger even though he didn’t know the nature. Malicious intent was palpable to him.

Gamora saw the dragon stiffen. She knew that he had been alerted to danger. Be it her’s or something else, there was no sneaking up on him. This was going to have to be done the hard way. But still quickly. An extended scuffle would draw the others.

Then she would need help. Then the Black Order would come. Then she would be deprived of accomplishing Thanos’ mission without aid.

Time to attack.

Fight Parameters:

Gamora must kill Drako. Quickly.

Good set-up and chapter for your Megastory, leroy. Yeah, Galvatron's being trusted to be part of this alliance, but we all know he's gonna betray the other villains and try to take over like the '80's villain he started out as. :D 

As for the match, yeah, I think Gamora can take Drako out pretty quickly. Along with her quickness and skill, she can also apparently lift up to 90 tons. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - Boratz
4.30 - DSkillz
4.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
17.80 Total Combined Score
17.80 / 4 = 4.45 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Gamora: 3