Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

13:17 - Brainiac 5 vs. Kang the Conqueror

SEASON 13, ROUND 17

Brainiac 5

Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Brainiac 5 at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Kang the Conqueror

Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Kang the Conqueror at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Team Scientist Challenge: Dancing Robots

On top of his robot armies, Kang has been shown to use robots that are visually indistinguishable from humans to infiltrate, spy, or fight in his stead. There are even some that can manipulate time, dimension warp, or absorb a range of energies. If they can do that, he can definitely make a few that can dance. 

Brainy has already bested Kang in battlebots and now we go to dancing robots. Brainy can match Kang's scientific achievements and I certainly believe has the edge in raw intellect, but here he has an edge in experience.

Brainy's best feat for this is his android Kara Zor-El or his bio-android Dream Girl. He even offered to rebuild bodies for injured teammates. He built the android Supergirl to act as his girlfriend so she certainly is already built for dancing and you know Brainy is not sparing any details there. Oh... AND HE BUILT THE SUPERGIRL ANDROID IN HIS SLEEP.

Screenshot 2024-01-30 172045.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

Brainy has already bested Kang in battlebots and now we go to dancing robots. Brainy can match Kang's scientific achievements and I certainly believe has the edge in raw intellect, but here he has an edge in experience.

Brainy's best feat for this is his android Kara Zor-El or his bio-android Dream Girl. He even offered to rebuild bodies for injured teammates. He built the android Supergirl to act as his girlfriend so she certainly is already built for dancing and you know Brainy is not sparing any details there. Oh... AND HE BUILT THE SUPERGIRL ANDROID IN HIS SLEEP.

Screenshot 2024-01-30 172045.png

If I recall, this is the same android that turned on Braniac 5 and attacked him so that may not be really a reliable feat. I think a lot of scientists could build faulty robots. 

Kang on the other hand has significantly more years on Brainy, as well as having developed numerous robots that have successfully taken over timelines in reality. 

There's an old proverb that states ‘Never give a sword to a man who can’t dance’, essentially that if a robot can fight - which Kang has demonstrated numerous times - then it can dance. 

Just now, Culwych1 said:

If I recall, this is the same android that turned on Braniac 5 and attacked him so that may not be really a reliable feat. I think a lot of scientists could build faulty robots. 

Kang on the other hand has significantly more years on Brainy, as well as having developed numerous robots that have successfully taken over timelines in reality. 

There's an old proverb that states ‘Never give a sword to a man who can’t dance’, essentially that if a robot can fight - which Kang has demonstrated numerous times - then it can dance. 

Brainy's andoid got axed by Zoltron radiation (TM) it never tried to kill him. Further, Brainy has built a litany of robots over the years. Considering the Kara Droid had all the skills of the original Kara it can certainly dance. Dreamgirl is also incredibly charismatic and Brainy's new body for her even managed to duplicate her precog abilities.

Kang is the man who can't dance but has a sword. He's Kang the Conqueror, not Kanging with the Stars.  A huge part of Brainy's character has been his romances. Brainy is better suited to the dancing aspect of this and has the ability to build perfect duplicates of biological beings.

I like how both semis are essentially rematches of Draft Finals past. :D 

Anyways, I'll have to research this one a bit more. Brainiac 5's smarter, but I don't know if he's more creative.