Slot: The Team's Horde
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Arachnids of Klendathu at Wikipedia
Official Site: TriStar Pictures, Inc.

Battle Terrain
Horde Challenge: Black Friday

The key here is "grab the most items by any means necessary". The Bugs will rampage over that store and kill the Orcs and the staff, and stuff their mouths full of whatever goodies they desire. They are faster, more ferocious, and with their collective hive mind are easily able to plan strategies to ensure they succeed. 

The orcs are better at pillaging. The bugs and orcs are likely to engage in a battle, but the orcs are better suited to pillaging, and the other shoppers are far more likely to side with the orcs in a pitched battle for TVs than they are spider monsters. Everyone will do their part to help the orcs walk out with more flatscreens.

18 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

The orcs are better at pillaging. The bugs and orcs are likely to engage in a battle, but the orcs are better suited to pillaging, and the other shoppers are far more likely to side with the orcs in a pitched battle for TVs than they are spider monsters. Everyone will do their part to help the orcs walk out with more flatscreens.

Apart from the Bugs being able to kill everyone in the store including the Orcs (which considering they normally go up against advanced weaponry and armour they could do), and thereby winning by default, I've got no real argument here. 

So killing spree it is! Go Bugs!

Orcs are stronger than humans and if killing the opponent is a win by default, I think you have to yield Rev-9 vs Fox. The Orcs are more likely to loot and pillage and get out wheras the bugs are just eating people. Orcs ftw by the nature of being able to understand and do the objective.

9 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Orcs are stronger than humans and if killing the opponent is a win by default, I think you have to yield Rev-9 vs Fox. The Orcs are more likely to loot and pillage and get out wheras the bugs are just eating people. Orcs ftw by the nature of being able to understand and do the objective.

I don't actually think Fox would have an easy way of killing a shape-shifting terminator who can split in 2, perfectly mimic anyone as well as control a vast amount of technology. 

But I'll concede that in this round, the Bugs slaughtering everyone may be a stretch to the rules of the scenario.

But let's let the voters decide! 😄

Given that Orcs pillage as part of their way of life, it feels like they have the edge here. The Arachnids may be too focused on going after prey. 

13 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Given that Orcs pillage as part of their way of life, it feels like have the edge here. The Arachnids may be too focused on going after prey. 

But remember DBSkillz in the film and the books the Arachnids were shown to be more intelligent and strategic than the Mobile Infantry had anticipated at first. Luring the humans into ambushes, using projectile weapons to knock out human starships, waiting until their leader was out of danger before attacking the human carrying the bomb.

Not sure on who wins personally, but I must point out that the Arachnids are not mindless or lacking in organization skills.

23 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

But remember DBSkillz in the film and the books the Arachnids were shown to be more intelligent and strategic than the Mobile Infantry had anticipated at first. Luring the humans into ambushes, using projectile weapons to knock out human starships, waiting until their leader was out of danger before attacking the human carrying the bomb.

Not sure on who wins personally, but I must point out that the Arachnids are not mindless or lacking in organization skills.

Absolutely they are not mindless - and indeed are a formidable foe to what is a quite militarised future of Earth. As I said - Goooooo Bugs! We need a cheerleader to promote them for the win!

11 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Wish I had watched or read Starship Troopers, my man. :) 

While the Arachnids are likely intelligent in their own right, it seems that they'd only use their smarts to try to catch humans. The Orcs are known for taking other things, though, so that may give the edge on a ... uh ... shopping day. :D