Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

13:17 - Deathstroke vs. Yakko Warner

SEASON 13, ROUND 17

Deathstroke

Slot: The Team's Hunter
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Deathstroke at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Yakko Warner

Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Yakko Warner at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Brothers

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: PREP TIME

As mentioned, Deathstroke is one of the best there is with prep, and with a month to prepare he'll really get to know the ins and outs of how toons operate. He's also a lot smarter than anyone the Warners have dealt with before. 

Given how prepared he usually is to go up against some of his universe's heaviest hitters, it's pretty likely that he'll come across the Dip and be prepared to use it accordingly, whether it's within his armor or weaponry or planted in a set area. 

Just now, DSkillz said:

As mentioned, Deathstroke is one of the best there is with prep, and with a month to prepare he'll really get to know the ins and outs of how toons operate. He's also a lot smarter than anyone the Warners have dealt with before. 

Given how prepared he usually is to go up against some of his universe's heaviest hitters, it's pretty likely that he'll come across the Dip and be prepared to use it accordingly, whether it's within his armor or weaponry or planted in a set area. 

Deathstroke is no chemist and no one in DC would have access to or even knowledge about Dip. No way in the world does Deathstroke get it

7 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Deathstroke is no chemist and no one in DC would have access to or even knowledge about Dip. No way in the world does Deathstroke get it

I don't see how he couldn't acquire it. The terrain itself isn't limiting Slade to just his universe, and he's going into the world of the toons themselves, where the Dip exists. 

18 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I don't see how he couldn't acquire it. The terrain itself isn't limiting Slade to just his universe, and he's going into the world of the toons themselves, where the Dip exists. 

Dip exists in Roger Rabbit, which is a very meta universe in which cartoons are basically actors filming the shorts that exist in our world. The animaniacs are not from Roger Rabbit, and Dip does not exist in their universe. Deathstroke doesn't really have the ability to traverse the multiverse looking for resources. I'm confident that he has never done this before. Deathstroke will find nothing in the Animaniacs world or his own that will help him win in the time he's given

On 1/30/2024 at 5:05 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

Deathstroke doesn't really have the ability to traverse the multiverse looking for resources.

He could acquire a Mother Box, which can take him anywhere he desires (hell, as resourceful as Slade is, he may already have one). From there, a month would be more than enough time for him to find a place that has a weakness for toons, such as Dip from Roger Rabbit's world.

New Gods invariably leave Mother Boxes on DC Earth for whatever reason, and several other DC characters, including Batman and Lex Luthor, have managed to get one. Deathstroke would be quite capable of nabbing a Mother Box for his needs, and at least one version of Slade was hired to do just that -- and succeeded. 

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

He could acquire a Mother Box, which can take him anywhere he desires (hell, as resourceful as Slade is, he may already have one). From there, a month would be more than enough time for him to find a place that has a weakness for toons, such as Dip from Roger Rabbit's world.

New Gods invariably leave Mother Boxes on DC Earth for whatever reason, and several other DC characters, including Batman and Lex Luthor, have managed to get one. Deathstroke would be quite capable of nabbing a Mother Box for his needs, and at least one version of Slade was hired to do just that -- and succeeded. 

This feels like a stretch. If there were a DC item that could affect someone like Mxztylplyx or Bat-Mite or other upper beings like that who operate on similar principles to toons I might buy this case.

I don't think a Boom Tube can take you outside of the DC Multiverse. Hell, I don't specifically remember a time when a Boom Tube has left it's specific universe but I'm sure it probably has happened. In any case, Deathstroke wouldn't be able to find Dip because he wouldn't know what Dip is and no one in his entire multiverse would either. Slade would have no reason to even think Dip exists. He would prepare traditionally, and then Yakko would do his usual toony schtick and get the win

Sorry I haven't been debating in this as much as usual; I've been pretty busy helping family move around of late. 

4 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

This feels like a stretch. If there were a DC item that could affect someone like Mxztylplyx or Bat-Mite or other upper beings like that who operate on similar principles to toons I might buy this case.

Lol, Mxy and Bat-Mite are nigh-omnipotent beings, while the Warners can only affect people and things in their immediate vicinity.

And I wasn't advocating that the Mother Box be used to attack Yakko directly (though Boom Tubing him away doesn't sound like a bad strategy); I'm saying that it could transport Deathstroke to an area where he could find out a toon's weakness (ala Toontown for Dip). Speaking of which:  

44 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't think a Boom Tube can take you outside of the DC Multiverse. Hell, I don't specifically remember a time when a Boom Tube has left it's specific universe but I'm sure it probably has happened. In any case, Deathstroke wouldn't be able to find Dip because he wouldn't know what Dip is and no one in his entire multiverse would either. Slade would have no reason to even think Dip exists. He would prepare traditionally, and then Yakko would do his usual toony schtick and get the win

One of a Mother Box's abilities is to generate Boom Tubes to literally take its user to various worlds and dimensions that they wish to travel to. Both New Genesis and Apokolips exist outside of time and space, and Mother and Father Boxes are regularly used to transport to both. I don't see why they wouldn't be capable of finding yet another dimension. 

On one occasion, Metron gave a Mother Box to the Avengers so they could travel to DC Earth. 

Also, Deathstroke's schtick is to be among his universe's best with prep time and one of his world's greatest assassins. By giving him a full month of prep, Slade's going to learn everything he needs to know about how to deal with toons. He's not going to be deterred or exasperated by Yakko's antics, his strength, armor, and healing factor will allow him to deal with tons of punishment, and his prep would very likely allow him to use what he's learned and acquired to take the Warner Brother down.