Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

13:10 - Boba Fett vs. Chaos (Disney's Aladdin)

SEASON 13, ROUND 10

Boba Fett

Slot: The Team's Hunter
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Boba Fett at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilm

Chaos (Disney's Aladdin)

Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Chaos (Disney's Aladdin) at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: Not My Season

Ah, so tie rematches are still in effect? Alright ... 

Not sure when a cosmic entity barely anyone's seen is ever in season, but here goes: on the off-chance that Chaos becomes in-season, he could change all the wanted posters simultaneously (and the perception of the people that posted them) to different prey. 

4 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I honestly don't know how Chaos didn't win last time

Cause I’m a damn good debater lol. But for this match Boba definitely wins. As a bounty hunter he lives by a code of honor, one of which compels him to always see a mission once his employer has paid him. If he said he’d hunt down Chaos then he’ll die before he goes back on his word.

6 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

But for this match Boba definitely wins. As a bounty hunter he lives by a code of honor, one of which compels him to always see a mission once his employer has paid him. If he said he’d hunt down Chaos then he’ll die before he goes back on his word.

How is Boba going to start hunting Chaos when all the hunting posters/etc. of Chaos and memories of them being made and seen are instantaneously altered? 

19 hours ago, DSkillz said:

How is Boba going to start hunting Chaos when all the hunting posters/etc. of Chaos and memories of them being made and seen are instantaneously altered? 

Because Boba meet with his employer personally and accepted the mission. Boba has never accepted a mission based on a wanted poster anyways so that tactic will literally do Chaos no good whatsoever.

3 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Because Boba meet with his employer personally and accepted the mission. Boba has never accepted a mission based on a wanted poster anyways so that tactic will literally do Chaos no good whatsoever.

He'd still have to get the mission from someone that would have the knowledge of Chaos to put the bounty out on him (foolish as that may be). And as mentioned, Chaos has the power to erase any knowledge of himself from the minds of lesser beings from ever existing, much like Darkseid with his Omega Effect. 

This is just one of a myriad of ways Chaos could go about this. 

23 hours ago, DSkillz said:

He'd still have to get the mission from someone that would have the knowledge of Chaos to put the bounty out on him (foolish as that may be). And as mentioned, Chaos has the power to erase any knowledge of himself from the minds of lesser beings from ever existing, much like Darkseid with his Omega Effect. 

This is just one of a myriad of ways Chaos could go about this. 

I just rewatched that episode and Chaos never demonstrated the ability to erase someone’s memories or knowledge of himself from others. Both Genie and Mirage knew of him so if he could why didn’t he erase their memories of him? I get that supposedly he can do whatever he wants but I think we should limit our debates based on what we actually saw our combatants actually do on screen.

18 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I just rewatched that episode and Chaos never demonstrated the ability to erase someone’s memories or knowledge of himself from others. Both Genie and Mirage knew of him so if he could why didn’t he erase their memories of him? I get that supposedly he can do whatever he wants but I think we should limit our debates based on what we actually saw our combatants actually do on screen.

Limiting discussion of characters' abilities to only shown feats is a pretty good way to take those abilities out of context, but for the sake of discussion, let's say that Chaos doesn't go that erasure route. 

Instead, much like he created alternate versions of Aladdin and Genie, Chaos could also conjure up alternate versions of the person(s) that put the bounty on him and have them contact Fett to say that take the bounty back. At that point, Fett would then have incentive to back off of the hunt.   

12 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Limiting discussion of characters' abilities to only shown feats is a pretty good way to take those abilities out of context, but for the sake of discussion, let's say that Chaos doesn't go that erasure route. 

Instead, much like he created alternate versions of Aladdin and Genie, Chaos could also conjure up alternate versions of the person(s) that put the bounty on him and have them contact Fett to say that take the bounty back. At that point, Fett would then have incentive to back off of the hunt.   

Except Boba is no fool. I think he’d suspect something is off if his employer came in and their skin tone was different and they had black spots around their eyes.

IMG_3175.jpeg.083fe8157fc0eaaeade1f27384e274e5.jpegIMG_3176.jpeg.2ef4492ec2ae712c968a520a885ad352.jpeg

Gee which ones the real Aladdin? I don’t know, they look soooooooo much alike.

3 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Except Boba is no fool. I think he’d suspect something is off if his employer came in and their skin tone was different and they had black spots around their eyes.

IMG_3175.jpeg.083fe8157fc0eaaeade1f27384e274e5.jpegIMG_3176.jpeg.2ef4492ec2ae712c968a520a885ad352.jpeg

Gee which ones the real Aladdin? I don’t know, they look soooooooo much alike.

If the party sends the bounty fee back to Fett, he'll be a lot less likely to question it since he's still getting paid for the job. Besides, I doubt he'd go against the bounty reversal since the alternative would be going after Chaos and getting wrecked/humiliated/etc. and getting nothing in the endeavor. 

19 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

If the party sends the bounty fee back to Fett, he'll be a lot less likely to question it since he's still getting paid for the job. Besides, I doubt he'd go against the bounty reversal since the alternative would be going after Chaos and getting wrecked/humiliated/etc. and getting nothing in the endeavor. 

Except once Boba takes on a mission he finishes it, period. His honor code forbids him from giving up unless his REAL employer cancels the mission. And unless Chaos can make less obviously fake duplicates Fett ain’t backing down.

And dude if you honestly think Boba Fett would back down out of fear then you don’t know Boba. In Empire Strikes Back when Darth Vader suggested testing the carbonite on Han Solo, potentially killing him, Boba Fett marched right up to Vader, the most feared being in the universe, the man who can crush starfleets with his mind, who had a dozen stormtroopers in the room ready to kill at his command, and looked THAT Vader in the eye and said “you mess with my bounty and I’ll put you down.” And Vader (who’s murdered his own men for less) held up his hands and said “my bad homie. I’ll make sure to double whatever Jabba offered you if Han dies. We cool dawg, we cool.”

Boba Fett does not fear anyone. Especially not some cartoon cat with delusions of godhood. You want him to back down from a hunt then try a little harder.

3 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Except once Boba takes on a mission he finishes it, period. His honor code forbids him from giving up unless his REAL employer cancels the mission. And unless Chaos can make less obviously fake duplicates Fett ain’t backing down.

And dude if you honestly think Boba Fett would back down out of fear then you don’t know Boba. In Empire Strikes Back when Darth Vader suggested testing the carbonite on Han Solo, potentially killing him, Boba Fett marched right up to Vader, the most feared being in the universe, the man who can crush starfleets with his mind, who had a dozen stormtroopers in the room ready to kill at his command, and looked THAT Vader in the eye and said “you mess with my bounty and I’ll put you down.” And Vader (who’s murdered his own men for less) held up his hands and said “my bad homie. I’ll make sure to double whatever Jabba offered you if Han dies. We cool dog, we cool.”

Boba Fett does not fear anyone. Especially not some cartoon cat wither delusions of godhood. You want him to back down from a hunt then try a little harder.

Considering what Chaos has been shown capable of, he could definitely make exact dupes of the bounty maker(s). He only really made evil versions of Aladdin and Genie to amuse himself with mirror matches. 

In that vein, Chaos could also have the fake employer(s) introduce Fett to a different target, especially if it feeds Chaos's need to live up his own name. Besides, I'm not sure what point Fett would see in fulfilling a mission he's getting paid to abort or change. 

Also, it sounds more like Vader needed Fett alive for this bounty than he feared his threats, especially since he likely could've used the Force to kill him on the spot otherwise. 

6 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Considering what Chaos has been shown capable of, he could definitely make exact dupes of the bounty maker(s). He only really made evil versions of Aladdin and Genie to amuse himself with mirror matches. 

In that vein, Chaos could also have the fake employer(s) introduce Fett to a different target, especially if it feeds Chaos's need to live up his own name. Besides, I'm not sure what point Fett would see in fulfilling a mission he's getting paid to abort or change. 

Also, it sounds more like Vader needed Fett alive for this bounty than he feared his threats, especially since he likely could've used the Force to kill him on the spot otherwise. 

Well you know what they say about making assumptions dude: makes an ass out of you and me. Sorry but according to actual canon duplicates created by Chaos look obviously fake and unconvincing, so no way is Fett gonna be fooled by them. Sorry but that’s the rub about picking character’s with only one appearance bro, not enough real feats.

As I said before Fett has a code of honor that demands he finish a job that he’s agreed to do, maybe assclowns like Cad Bane could be bought off from a few credits but Boba Fett is an actual professional who actually cares about his reputation and personal honor. 

Dress up that feat all you want dude, the fact is Boba Fett stared down the most dangerous figure in the SW universe and Vader blinked first. Boba was ready to challenge a Sith Lord before he gave up his bounty, cause he’s just that kind of guy. And that’s why he ain’t gonna be tricked or dissuaded by whatever hocus pocus that Chaos tries to come up with.

For some reason, I thought the round wrapped up today, heh. 

8 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Well you know what they say about making assumptions dude: makes an ass out of you and me. Sorry but according to actual canon duplicates created by Chaos look obviously fake and unconvincing, so no way is Fett gonna be fooled by them. Sorry but that’s the rub about picking character’s with only one appearance bro, not enough real feats.

Thing is, you're trying to claim that Chaos is only capable of the feats shown in the episode, which itself is an assumption and a definition of taking feats out of context. 

Genie himself said Chaos is more powerful than any genie, and Genie is quite capable of making perfect dupes, such as when he created perfect replicas of a few of Aladdin's enemies while sick. That would be the bottom of the barrel of what Chaos, who is a fundamental force of Aladdin's universe and more powerful than any genie, could do. 

As I said before Fett has a code of honor that demands he finish a job that he’s agreed to do, maybe assclowns like Cad Bane could be bought off from a few credits but Boba Fett is an actual professional who actually cares about his reputation and personal honor. 

And exactly what honor would Fett be showing if the bounty was changed and he reneged on following through with that change? It, for one, would show that Fett's not exactly trustworthy in honoring his bounties. And again, what would be the point of trying to go after his now-former target if he's no longer being paid for it? 

Dress up that feat all you want dude, the fact is Boba Fett stared down the most dangerous figure in the SW universe and Vader blinked first. Boba was ready to challenge a Sith Lord before he gave up his bounty, cause he’s just that kind of guy. And that’s why he ain’t gonna be tricked or dissuaded by whatever hocus pocus that Chaos tries to come up with.

You mean this conversation? 

Looked to me like Boba confronted Vader about it, then quickly agreed to Vader's offer of compensation. Seems right in the ballpark of him agreeing to a change in bounty targets for the same fee. 

Man, I gotta start watching the Star Wars films through. Doesn't look like they've aged much.

It would appear they are evenly matched.