Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

13:9 - Trevor Belmont vs. Yakko Warner

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 9

Trevor Belmont

Slot: The Team's Hunter
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Trevor Belmont at this Wiki
Official Site: Konami

Yakko Warner

Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Yakko Warner at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Brothers

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: Forrest

See Trevor is so used to bad things happening to him that Yakko's antics will be positively tame. Trevor may have his dinner s*** in again, but he will keep on here.

1 hour ago, Twogunkid said:

See Trevor is so used to bad things happening to him that Yakko's antics will be positively tame. Trevor may have his dinner s*** in again, but he will keep on here.

I disagree. I think that Trevor is more likely to give up. He doesn't have weaponry really suited to clearing out a forest so it would take a long time, and Yakko could definitely wear him down and make him give up. I also just don't think destroying a forest is something he would really want to do anyway. Way too much work for something non vampire related

Slow chopping plays to his advantage. Less bothering to Yakko who is generally ambivalent about problems till they affect him or another Warner.

1 hour ago, Twogunkid said:

Slow chopping plays to his advantage. Less bothering to Yakko who is generally ambivalent about problems till they affect him or another Warner.

I totally disagree. I think Trevor is far more likely to give up. Per the prompt, Yakko is actually trying to stop him. He's got the annoyance factor of Yakko and the slow and gruesome work that he isn't really a fan of. He definitely gives up first

27 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I totally disagree. I think Trevor is far more likely to give up. Per the prompt, Yakko is actually trying to stop him. He's got the annoyance factor of Yakko and the slow and gruesome work that he isn't really a fan of. He definitely gives up first

Trevor may gripe, but he slogs through literal sewers for breakfast. And Trevor can start fires if conditions are right with his holy water ironically enough.

On 12/29/2023 at 3:34 PM, Twogunkid said:

Trevor may gripe, but he slogs through literal sewers for breakfast. And Trevor can start fires if conditions are right with his holy water ironically enough.

Even if he did start fires, I think Yakko could use his toon force to find a way to put it out. Trevor would probably not even really want to destroy a forest piece by piece anyway. It would take forever and he has little tolerance for fools

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Even if he did start fires, I think Yakko could use his toon force to find a way to put it out. Trevor would probably not even really want to destroy a forest piece by piece anyway. It would take forever and he has little tolerance for fools

True he may have little tolerance for fools, but he is also one to set himself at unsatisfying long term endless tasks. I don't see Yakko annoying him enough to put him off this.

I mainly know about Castlevania from beating the first NES game, watching Simon Belmont on Captain N: the Game Master (that show had weird designs for the characters, lol), and reading a little about the franchise over the years, and I plan on playing my copy of Castlevania II soon. I've also seen Animaniacs. 

From what I can gather from the Belmonts, they don't seem the type to burn down entire forests since they usually have the tools to kill monsters directly. So, even though Yakko could easily annoy, distract, incapacitate, etc., most of his targets, it may not even come to that with this terrain. 

2 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I mainly know about Castlevania from beating the first NES game, watching Simon Belmont on Captain N: the Game Master (that show had weird designs for the characters, lol), and reading a little about the franchise over the years, and I plan on playing my copy of Castlevania II soon. I've also seen Animaniacs. 

From what I can gather from the Belmonts, they don't seem the type to burn down entire forests since they usually have the tools to kill monsters directly. So, even though Yakko could easily annoy, distract, incapacitate, etc., most of his targets, it may not even come to that with this terrain. 

Technically over hunting can destroy the habitat. It doesn't have to be a actual terrain destruction. 

On 12/31/2023 at 8:31 PM, IKA said:

Technically over hunting can destroy the habitat. It doesn't have to be a actual terrain destruction. 

Yeah, that's true. I'm still thinking that Yakko has the odds here, though, to at least deter Trevor.