Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

13:9 - Chaos (Disney's Aladdin) vs. Boba Fett

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 9

Chaos (Disney's Aladdin)

Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Chaos (Disney's Aladdin) at this Wiki
Official Site: Disney

Boba Fett

Slot: The Team's Hunter
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Boba Fett at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilm

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: PREP TIME

I actually like Boba in this specific scenario. With a month of Prep time Boba can figure out a loophole to whatever twisted game Chaos is playing.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

I actually like Boba in this specific scenario. With a month of Prep time Boba can figure out a loophole to whatever twisted game Chaos is playing.

I don't know anything about Chaos, but if he's so powerful that the basically-omnipotent Genie was scared of him then I find it hard to buy that Boba can do anything to him

14 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Heh, thing is, Boba's supposed to be hunting Chaos. Chaos will make a game of it, but he's not actually gonna be hunted down. 

Speaking of, it was mentioned in Chaos's previous match-up that he could simply wish for someone to not want to do something. While it's true, that approach would be too boring for him. He would instead put someone through some type of contest or trial for his amusement, like so

Chaos would never put himself at risk, though. 

Well here’s some food for thought my fellow CBUB viewers: Chaos hates anything boring and predictable but absolutely adores surprises and the unexpected right? Well what would be more surprising then for a regular guy to defeat a god? C’mon tell me that wouldn’t be a plot twist that Choas himself would love! Sure he probably wouldn’t just do that for any regular Joe that  crosses his path, but considering Chaos allowed Aladdin to technically “win” his encounter with him because he found Al’s adventures to be chaotic enough for him, whose to say he won’t be as equally intrigued by Boba Fett? So honestly letting himself be captured by Fett would be just the kind of shock twist that Chaos couldn’t resist to let happen.  

28 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Well here’s some food for thought my fellow CBUB viewers: Chaos hates anything boring and predictable but absolutely adores surprises and the unexpected right? Well what would be more surprising then for a regular guy to defeat a god? C’mon tell me that wouldn’t be a plot twist that Choas himself would love! Sure he probably wouldn’t just do that for any regular Joe that  crosses his path, but considering Chaos allowed Aladdin to technically “win” his encounter with him because he found Al’s adventures to be chaotic enough for him, whose to say he won’t be as equally intrigued by Boba Fett? So honestly letting himself be captured by Fett would be just the kind of shock twist that Chaos couldn’t resist to let happen.  

Not a bad premise, but Chaos would never seriously be caught.

He'd be more likely to simply test the chaos in Fett's life, and while he may initially off-put by Fett's silently brooding personality, he'd be intrigued by Fett's adventures.  

7 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Not a bad premise, but Chaos would never seriously be caught.

He'd be more likely to simply test the chaos in Fett's life, and while he may initially off-put by Fett's silently brooding personality, he'd be intrigued by Fett's adventures.  

Aladdin is able to outfox Chaos (although from the one episode I found online it was more outfox Mirage), presumably Fett could find a way to trick Chaos with the large amount of preptime he has.

11 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Aladdin is able to outfox Chaos (although from the one episode I found online it was more outfox Mirage), presumably Fett could find a way to trick Chaos with the large amount of preptime he has.

Doubtful. 

As you mentioned, Aladdin's goal was to outsmart Mirage, and Chaos actually hinted he was somewhat aware of it the whole time. 

Also, it's more likely that, very early into his research on Chaos, Fett's gonna decide it's not even worth trying to hunt a literal cosmic force. 

15 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Doubtful. 

As you mentioned, Aladdin's goal was to outsmart Mirage, and Chaos actually hinted he was somewhat aware of it the whole time. 

Also, it's more likely that, very early into his research on Chaos, Fett's gonna decide it's not even worth trying to hunt a literal cosmic force. 

Boba Fett regularly hunts the most powerful beings in the galaxy and never hesitates no matter the odds. Heck most beings in the SW universe would consider hunting Jedi to be suicidal, but for Boba it’s just another day at the office.

That’s partially why I think Chaos might find Boba so intriguing that he might just let him win just because it would be such a twist ending for a regular human to win against a god. That’s not to say that Chaos wouldn’t just easily escape once the hunt is done but the scenario doesn’t necessarily say how long Boba needs to hold Chaos now does it? 

9 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Boba Fett regularly hunts the most powerful beings in the galaxy and never hesitates no matter the odds. Heck most beings in the SW universe would consider hunting Jedi to be suicidal, but for Boba it’s just another day at the office.

Thing is, most of said beings have a weakness that Boba could possibly exploit. He'll quickly find out through his research, though, that Chaos is a literal force of nature and most likely won't even want to take him on. 

9 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

That’s partially why I think Chaos might find Boba so intriguing that he might just let him win just because it would be such a twist ending for a regular human to win against a god. That’s not to say that Chaos wouldn’t just easily escape once the hunt is done but the scenario doesn’t necessarily say how long Boba needs to hold Chaos now does it? 

On the unlikely chance Fett takes this hunt on, Chaos could toy with him and leave an avatar of himself (ala Thanosai) to be caught. Chaos could also put Fett through some other type of contest. 

On 12/31/2023 at 8:36 PM, DSkillz said:

Thing is, most of said beings have a weakness that Boba could possibly exploit. He'll quickly find out through his research, though, that Chaos is a literal force of nature and most likely won't even want to take him on. 

What weaknesses does Darth Vader have? Other Sith Lords? Jedi? Ect. Friendo you clearly don’t know Boba Fett if you honestly believe he’d ever back down from a mission out of fear. He’s stared down the most powerful and evil beings in the galaxy without blinking or hesitating for a moment. And the more you try to tell him he can’t do something the more determined he’ll be to get it done. Cause he’s the best bounty hunter in the SW universe, so in his mind there is nothing he can’t do.

12 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

What weaknesses does Darth Vader have? Other Sith Lords? Jedi? Ect. Friendo you clearly don’t know Boba Fett if you honestly believe he’d ever back down from a mission out of fear. He’s stared down the most powerful and evil beings in the galaxy without blinking or hesitating for a moment. And the more you try to tell him he can’t do something the more determined he’ll be to get it done. Cause he’s the best bounty hunter in the SW universe, so in his mind there is nothing he can’t do.

Fair enough. 

Boba's determination would just mean that he loses this hunt a bit faster. Chaos has too many ways to fix the hunt in his favor. 

6 hours ago, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Chaos (Disney's Aladdin): 5
Boba Fett: 5

C'mon, now. 😆 What chance did Fett have here?