Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

13:6 - Batmobile vs. Aston Martin DB5 (007 Car)

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 6

Batmobile

Slot: The Team's Vehicle
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Batmobile at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Aston Martin DB5 (007 Car)

Slot: The Team's Vehicle
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Aston Martin DB5 (007 Car) at this Wiki
Official Site: MGM Films

Battle Terrain
Vehicle Challenge: Twisted Metal

Ooh yeah this is a fun matchup, and yeah I think DB5 might be more kitted out but more than that, the guy behind the wheel is not adverse to killing in a death race, unlike Batman, and that's an advantage too.

9 hours ago, C.T. said:

Ooh yeah this is a fun matchup, and yeah I think DB5 might be more kitted out but more than that, the guy behind the wheel is not adverse to killing in a death race, unlike Batman, and that's an advantage too.

To be fair it's never stated who is behind the wheel. 

2 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

To be fair it's never stated who is behind the wheel. 

"To this point all vehicles that are not self aware such as Cat Bus or Herby, will be considered to be driven by an expert who can use the vehicles to their max potential."

ahhhaaa

35 minutes ago, C.T. said:

I don’t see what’s confusing there 

You have an image about costume contest in response to my comment on it not necessarily being Batman or Bond behind the wheel. 

Your first part makes sense but the other part seems unrelated hence the confusion.

5 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

You have an image about costume contest in response to my comment on it not necessarily being Batman or Bond behind the wheel. 

Your first part makes sense but the other part seems unrelated hence the confusion.

I just posted a link to the season 13 draft where I got the driver info. Posting a link attached a random image from that thread which happened to be the halloween challenge one 

Hope that clears things up!

13 hours ago, C.T. said:

ah sorry, but that’s not my post 

It was morning and I wasn't fully awake yet, so when someone questions my questioning of a post I assume it's the original poster before the caffeine kicks in. 

9 hours ago, Vincento said:

I just posted a link to the season 13 draft where I got the driver info. Posting a link attached a random image from that thread which happened to be the halloween challenge one 

Hope that clears things up!

That's fine. But to be fair the language here: "To this point all vehicles that are not self aware such as Cat Bus or Herby, will be considered to be driven by an expert who can use the vehicles to their max potential." is still broad. It doesn't necessarily mean Bond or Batman is driving said vehicles. So No Kill rule may not be in effect. This could be some weird Psycho Batman AU behind the wheel. 

I think the Batmobile, in most versions, would be a top contender here. The movies demonstrate how durable the car is and some versions have some impressive weaponry that would give it the edge.

As for a driver, The Batman (Pattinson) would actually be a good fit for this challenge. He's aggressive and could fit the vibe of twisted metal.

As impressive as Bond's Aston Martin is, the Batmobile is generally more armored and tricked out on average. Head-to-head, I'm thinking the Batmobile has the edge.