Slot: The Team's Horror Icon
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Frankenstein's Monster at this Wiki
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Christmas Vs. Halloween: Role Reversal

From Frankenstein: "We perceived a low carriage, fixed on a sledge and drawn by dogs, pass on towards the north, at the distance of half a mile: a being which had the shape of a man, but apparently of gigantic stature, sat in the sledge, and guided the dogs."

Frankenstein's monster may actually be OK at this task. 

I can't remember if the Polar Express can fly or deviate from the tracks - which, if so, may make it suited if (and I'm not sure about this) we are saying that the monster's purpose is simply to kill. 

I guess the Monster's "job" would be terrorizing and murdering people?

Well, the Express just might have the tools for the job. The Polar Express isn't just the train itself; it's also the conductor, waiters, and other crew, and arguably the tracks it runs on. 

And as we've seen, the crew can be almost scarily efficient in its members' jobs. The oft-discussed "uncanny valley" of the characters' faces in the films could probably also be considered scary to some.  

56 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

I can't remember if the Polar Express can fly or deviate from the tracks ...

The Express can magically shift the tracks it rides on at times to get where it needs to go (not sure how else one could explain this), or even ride off-track if need be.

Not too hard to imagine the Express changing course or even have its crew disembark to go after people. :D 😛  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I guess the Monster's "job" would be terrorizing and murdering people?

Well, the Express just might have the tools for the job. The Polar Express isn't just the train itself; it's also the conductor, waiters, and other crew, and arguably the tracks it runs on. 

And as we've seen, the crew can be almost scarily efficient in its members' jobs. The oft-discussed "uncanny valley" of the characters' faces in the films could probably also be considered scary to some.  

The Express can magically shift the tracks it rides on at times to get where it needs to go (not sure how else one could explain this), or even ride off-track if need be.

Not too hard to imagine the Express changing course or even have its crew disembark to go after people. :D 😛  

Well, you've convinced me.