Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

13:5 - Ghost of Christmas Past vs. Blacula

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 5

Ghost of Christmas Past

Slot: The Team's Christmas Themed Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ghost of Christmas Past at this Wiki
Official Site: CRC Press

Blacula

Slot: The Team's Horror Icon
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Blacula at this Wiki
Official Site: MGM

Battle Terrain
Christmas Vs. Halloween: Fear vs. Joy

The Ghost of Christmas Past is going to do the opposite of what the match wants. It going to scare people into being good.

Blackula- let's just reiterate this cause he's in the same match again.

You are walking down the street and then all of a sudden this 70's funk music starts playing from out of nowhere and this soul brotha with a cape comes out of the shadows and bites you in the neck. Now your a vampire and you gotta go down the Soul Train line and you move better be dope or you going in the casket for 300 years. 'That's fear for you. Can you dig it?

57 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

The Ghost of Christmas Past is going to do the opposite of what the match wants. It going to scare people into being good.

Blackula- let's just reiterate this cause he's in the same match again.

You are walking down the street and then all of a sudden this 70's funk music starts playing from out of nowhere and this soul brotha with a cape comes out of the shadows and bites you in the neck. Now your a vampire and you gotta go down the Soul Train line and you move better be dope or you going in the casket for 300 years. 'That's fear for you. Can you dig it?

Christmas Past?

I thought Christmas Past was the one that reminded Scrooge of the bad times and the good times from his past. Depending on which Past highlights on more, it can be a joyful experience to relive certain past memories.

Christmas Present probably would've been a slightly more pleasant candidate for this challenge however.

The Ghost of Christmas Past is more powerful in terms of scope and intensity, while Blacula is more persistent in terms of duration. However, if I had to choose one side, I would say that the Ghost of Christmas Past has a slight edge over Blacula, because joy is a more positive and universal emotion than fear, and because the Ghost of Christmas Past has a more noble and altruistic purpose than Blacula. Therefore, I think that the Ghost of Christmas Past would spread its influence further than Blacula in 48 days.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

The Ghost of Christmas Past is more powerful in terms of scope and intensity, while Blacula is more persistent in terms of duration. However, if I had to choose one side, I would say that the Ghost of Christmas Past has a slight edge over Blacula, because joy is a more positive and universal emotion than fear, and because the Ghost of Christmas Past has a more noble and altruistic purpose than Blacula. Therefore, I think that the Ghost of Christmas Past would spread its influence further than Blacula in 48 days.

Plus the events of all three ghosts take place over the course of one night with Scrooge reliving several days worth of memories as evidenced by " The Spirits have done it all in one night. They can do anything they like. Of course they can. Of course they can." (Christmas Carol, Stave V). Christmas Past may be pulling some impressive feats by fitting more time in the 48 days than Blacula could.