Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

13:5 - Jango Fett vs. Pic

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 5

Jango Fett

Slot: The Team's Hunter
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Jango Fett at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilms LTD

Pic

Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Pic at this Wiki
Official Site: LucasArts

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: Not My Season

10 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Okay how tf is Pic an anthropomorphic animal? Uhhh mind trick for the win? 

He's not powerful enough for a mind trick I'm pretty sure. Jango should have this, doubt he can get convinced out of hunting down a Dark Jedi. Probably worth a lot of money.

10 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Okay how tf is Pic an anthropomorphic animal? Uhhh mind trick for the win? 

I guess it's an alien animal mutant. "Kowakian monkey-lizards, also known as Kowakians, sometimes referred to as monkeys, were a race of semi-sentient reptilian creatures often used by members of the underworld as pets." I think it's fine since they're based on pet-like creatures. 

2 minutes ago, Vincento said:

I guess it's an alien animal mutant. "Kowakian monkey-lizards, also known as Kowakians, sometimes referred to as monkeys, were a race of semi-sentient reptilian creatures often used by members of the underworld as pets." I think it's fine since they're based on pet-like creatures. 

is this like Jabba's pet?

12 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Yes

If Pic is of similar intelligence to Salacious B. Krumm who gets zapped by R2 and bested by him, I give this to Fett Force Sensitivity or no.

19 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

If Pic is of similar intelligence to Salacious B. Krumm who gets zapped by R2 and bested by him, I give this to Fett Force Sensitivity or no.

Pic is exactly much smarter than Krumb by a decent amount, after being mutated, he was described as being "Pic was agile, quick, and extremely intelligent". Traits, that don't tend to match the average Kowakian monkey lizard specimen.

A lot of this depends on where Jango is in his life, and what he values most.

If this Jango is as we saw him in the movies, a father who is working covertly for both the Republic and the CIS, he might be persuaded to stop hunting Pic simply based on the notion that he realizes that he isn't invincible and that if something happens to him, Boba will be left to his own devices. Redundant, I know, as he squared up with both Kenobi and Windu while his son was with him, but Jango probably considered those battles as necessary to protect himself and his son at different points. There was a reason, he preferred to delegate many potential jobs to Zam for some time, and part of that did stem from his need to protect and raise Boba, needs that would lead him to avoid confronting Pic and dark Jedi unless he had to.

Prior to that stage in his life, Jango would not hesitate to attack, and if Boba was at stake as he was in the aforementioned scenarios, he would attack anyway, so in those scenarios, him being convinced otherwise based on that can be made moot.

However, Pic should not be underestimated, Monkey Lizard or not, as he is well versed in both Force persuasion and Force Fear. Force powers that could bode very useful here in convincing Fett, as Fear especially is listed as "The wielder would strike directly at the deepest parts of the target's mind, causing an uncontrollable shaking fear that would wreak havoc with the target's capabilities. Through pure force of will alone, a user could cause them to lose their courage completely, and if left undefended, the effects could be severe, rapidly demoralizing the enemy with a feeling of hopelessness and regret. Depending on the victim, it would caused them to either cower defenselessly or flee from their opponent outright." Qualities that grant Pic a greater sense of control of the situation and in one sense convince Jango by causing him to outright avoid or cower at the thought of hunting Pic, by exploiting the fears inherent in his mind.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mind_trick/Legends#Force_fear

11 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

I mean if we talk legends, Jango has taken down the Dark Jedi Komori Vossa

He has, but Vosa didn't necessarily attempt to use Force Fear from what I recall, although I could be mistaken.

20 minutes ago, Z451 said:

He has, but Vosa didn't necessarily attempt to use Force Fear from what I recall, although I could be mistaken.

She does try to break him through torture, but no mind tricks to my knowledge.