Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

13:4 - Jigsaw (John Kramer) vs. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 4

Jigsaw (John Kramer)

Slot: The Team's Horror Icon
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Jigsaw (John Kramer) at this Wiki
Official Site: Lion Gates Films

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Slot: The Team's Christmas Themed Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at this Wiki
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Christmas Vs. Halloween: Therapy

Jigsaw should take this. I honestly think that he's not above being reformed potentially, but Rudolph wouldn't be the one to do it. He's way too set in his ways, and Rudolph isn't particularly persuasive or intelligent, at least not at this kind of challenge

My thought on this scenario is since Jigsaw has some twisted Justice Boner he would put "All of the other reindeer and Santa into the trap." I think Rudolph might be able to convince him to spare them, but reform seems beyond Jigsaw.

I think that Rudolph has a slim chance of rehabilitating Jigsaw, but it would not be easy or guaranteed. Rudolph would need to overcome Jigsaw’s hostility and distrust, and to appeal to his humanity and conscience. Jigsaw would need to be willing to listen and change, and to acknowledge his mistakes and crimes. He would also need to face the consequences of his actions, and to seek forgiveness and redemption.

I think it would be a very difficult task for Rudolph, but not *impossible*. He's one of the better horror pulls you can get. The problem is that a deer will be the one that tries to rehabilitate him.

Kramer deceivingly seems like a person who can be reasoned with. He is calm and intelligent. Unfortunately, he is delusional ALMOST beyond repair. Try reasoning with a guy who unironically makes a case for 'Mr. Judge, I didn't kill him, the gravity did when I tied him to 5000 helium balloons and he refused to cut off his legs to float". Maybe he can appease to his ethos? But Kramer also isn't beyond harming innocent if they interfere with DA GAME.

Watched the first Saw film a few months ago. From what I've seen of Jigsaw, I'm thinking it'll take more than what Rudolph can muster to get through to him.