Slot: The Team's Mascot
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Michael Scott at this Wiki
Official Site: NBC

Battle Terrain
Team Mascot Challenge: Amityville

Michael has shown to be an exceptional salesman before, but that's pretty much exclusively with paper or something he knows extremely well. I think he would be generally not great at selling a house. That said, some experience is better than no experience. I don't know how Jack would do here either

Classic 90's mildly threatening Jack in the Box is a strong point here.

Michael's big sales typically come from him having a lot of factors researched and he can then make the sale like when he convinced corporate to save the Scranton branch. I could see either taking this.

Michael is a salesman. This task is about selling. Whilst his speciality is paper, he has been shown to be able to convince people when needed about other things.

He managed to convince his superiors to hire him and his staff back in a major buy out of his rival company.

And the sales tactics he uses, as shown when he wines and dines a customer, are definitely not exclusive to selling paper - he has tons of transferable skills. 

Plus, he absolutely hilarious. 

Scott for a relatively easy win. 

Did we watch the same Office? Michael Scott is incompetent and fails to impress his superiors, on top of being wildly inappropriate with his jokes. I'm pretty sure him failing to make his sales quota is something that is constantly looming in the show as well. Meanwhile, Jack Box is quite charismatic and has a way with selling things to people.

Jesus Christ Jack what the fuck. Listen man I don't want no trouble.

Also Michael seems to be a fuck up a lot more often than he seems to have his moments to shine. Also to piggyback off other comments, when Michael was buying a house for himself he was clearly clueless and incompetent. 

10 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Did we watch the same Office? Michael Scott is incompetent and fails to impress his superiors, on top of being wildly inappropriate with his jokes. I'm pretty sure him failing to make his sales quota is something that is constantly looming in the show as well. Meanwhile, Jack Box is quite charismatic and has a way with selling things to people.

Scott was a terrible manager, but he has shown quite a few times to be a great salesman (which is how he got the job in the first place). 

26 minutes ago, Vincento said:

Jesus Christ Jack what the fuck. Listen man I don't want no trouble.

Also Michael seems to be a fuck up a lot more often than he seems to have his moments to shine. Also to piggyback off other comments, when Michael was buying a house for himself he was clearly clueless and incompetent. 

Don't want trouble? Too late. 😉

Michael would ace selling the house: "This house is more than just a home, and wait until you see the back garden!"

thats-what-she-said-what-she-said.gif

On 12/9/2023 at 1:13 PM, Macklemore said:

Uh sure if you consider forcing yourself into someone’s house, forcing them to the ground and putting a knee on their spine until they eat your food “charismatic”.