Slot: The Team's Horror Icon
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Beetlejuice at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros

Battle Terrain
Christmas Vs. Halloween: Therapy

I cannot see the scenario, just the word “therapy.” I’ll say that Fezziwig is great at getting folks cheerful. His party is one of Scrooge’s only happy memories and he was a source of complete joy. Fezziwig would have maybe gotten Scrooge on a different path, had he been with him a bit longer. He’s very other centered, and wants to draw in as many people and leave them with as much joy as possible. His outlook matches pretty reasonably with Beetlejuice, methinks. 

Beetlejuice likes a good party. He likes to have a good time. I could see him living it up with Fezziwig, then deciding having a good time at Xmas is easier than having to chase out living people. I think in that sense he would be rehabilitated. 

I will rep

Just now, Magnamax said:

I cannot see the scenario, just the word “therapy.” I’ll say that Fezziwig is great at getting folks cheerful. His party is one of Scrooge’s only happy memories and he was a source of complete joy. Fezziwig would have maybe gotten Scrooge on a different path, had he been with him a bit longer. He’s very other centered, and wants to draw in as many people and leave them with as much joy as possible. His outlook matches pretty reasonably with Beetlejuice, methinks. 

Beetlejuice likes a good party. He likes to have a good time. I could see him living it up with Fezziwig, then deciding having a good time at Xmas is easier than having to chase out living people. I think in that sense he would be rehabilitated. 

i will repost if the scenario substantially alters the setup. Not sure if that would change things much. 

This sort of depends on what "reforming" means. Compared to other horror icons on here, Beetlejuice isn't as "evil." I consider him much more chaotic than evil personally, but he's definitely not a good guy. Fezziwig would need one hell of a party to change that, and I'm not so sure he can pull that off

Lydia more or less kept Betelgeuse/Beetlejuice on the straight-and-narrow path in the cartoon. The question if Fezziwig could do the same. 

May take some thinking here.