Slot: The Team's Horde
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Flood at this Wiki
Official Site: Bungie

Battle Terrain
Horde Challenge: Laser Tag

Is this like the little flood spores? Or Flood infected people? Orcs don't have experience with guns but can work together well. They are also physically bigger and faster than regular people usually. I guess my vote depends on what the Flood brings to the table 

Can the flood comprehend the game? I think the orcs win on intelligence and naturally being more tactical 

12 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

I think the orcs win on intelligence and naturally being more tactical 

I don't know if you can get more tactical than sharing a single mind.

I think I'd give it to the Flood. Sure, they both start of with 10 players, but I don't see why they would have to stay that way. Orcs as I see it, and since these are not any specific Orcs but a general pop culture amalgamation of them from what I can tell, should have no resistance to the Flood. Also, Orcs should be more prone to infighting if LOTR is to be believed. I actually think The Flood has this.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I don't know if you can get more tactical than sharing a single mind.

I think I'd give it to the Flood. Sure, they both start of with 10 players, but I don't see why they would have to stay that way. Orcs as I see it, and since these are not any specific Orcs but a general pop culture amalgamation of them from what I can tell, should have no resistance to the Flood. Also, Orcs should be more prone to infighting if LOTR is to be believed. I actually think The Flood has this.

I buy most of the logic but I don't think Flood is allowed to assimilate. Otherwise this would just boil down to a fight every time. I think the laser tag should follow regular rules

4 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I buy most of the logic but I don't think Flood is allowed to assimilate. Otherwise this would just boil down to a fight every time. I think the laser tag should follow regular rules

I agree. And assuming humanoid flood, they ain't exactly shown to be the brightest bulbs. Halo 3 has them basically as zombies. They may have one intelligence, but man is it too busy to actually have intelligent tactics. Orcs however "[make] no works of beauty, but created many clever things. When they took the trouble they were capable at tunneling and mining, surpassed only by the most skilled Dwarves, but they were usually dirty and untidy."  The orcs are wickedly clever and that is the edge they need. to win a round of laser tag.  

The Horde slot specifically states "no supernatural abilities", so that may leave out the Flood's hivemind.

The orcs may win the laser tag, but things definitely get bloody after that.