Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 19693 Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) vs. Artemis Crock

broadwaybeyonder

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

*THIS IS BATTLE WAS PRE-RECORDED IN THE BUNKER DURING THE REIGN OF THE 9.* 

Al Rossi: Hellooooooooooo, fight fans!  That’s right!  It’s Al and Andel, back again with another Bunker Battle!  And tonight you and the fans here with us live are in for a treat! 

Andel Sanap: Indeed, Al.  This evening’s contest will feature the protégés of two of the most skilled marksman in their multiverses.  It’s the heir to the Hawkeye name Kate Bishop versus Sportsmaser’s daughter and Green Arrow’s partner Artemis Crock. 

Al Rossi: We’ve put together a challenging gauntlet for these two!  First, we will test their skills in a 1 on 1 archery tournament.  Highest points scored on the targets wins the round.  Then, we’ll have them face off against our battle droids that Andel generously provided from his multiverse.  Most enemies destroyed wins the round.  And if the score is tied after 2 rounds, we’re gonna give these two full reign of the Bunker.  Last archer standing wins! 

Andel Sanap: And for added difficulty, the combatants will only be using their normal arrows.  No gimmicks, this battle will be won on skill and will.  Let us send it down to Justin Roberts! 

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Bunker!  The following contest is a three-part gauntlet.  First archer to win 2 rounds, wins the battle!  Introducing first…. 

Chloe Bourgeois: HelloOoOo, everyone! 

Al Rossi: Oh boy. 

Andel Sanap: Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Crock and Miss Bishop are already standing alongside Mr. Roberts for his introductions.  But now he has been interrupted as Miss Bourgeois is walking into the Bunker, accompanied by a nervous-looking Philippa. 

Al Rossi: And don’t look now, Andel, but Chloe is carrying a longbow of her own. 

Kate Bishop: Okay, um, I thought this was just supposed to be a 1 on 1 thing? 

Artemis Crock: It was.  What do you want, Chloe? 

Chloe Bourgeois: I just decided that it was only fair to show the fans what real archery looks like. 

Kate Bishop: You… are an archer?  I just thought you were a stuck-up brat. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh, I am so much more than a stuck-up… HEY!! 

Philippa Forrester: Chloe, I really think we should just get back to the locker room so that the girls can have their battle. 

Chloe Bourgeois: No!  Not until I show everyone that not only am I France’s greatest superhero, I am also France’s greatest archer!  It’s in my blood!  My great, great, great grandpa fought at the Battle of Agincourt!  The first battle where longbows were ever used! 

Artemis Crock: Pretty sure that was the British who used longbows against the French. 

Chloe Bourgeois: Ugh!  Ridiculous!  Utterly ridiculous!  Come on, Philippa!  Just do as I told you! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bourgeois drags Philippa in front of one of the targets that were set up for the first round.  She pulls out an apple from her purse and sets it on Philippa’s head. 

Al Rossi: Which slides off.  Chloe is fuming as she tries to get the apple to stay before just having Philippa hold the apple in place on her head and stomp over to the firing line.  She pulls out an arrow.  She seems baffled by which way the arrow is supposed to be facing in the bow. 

Artemis Crock: Pointy bit goes toward the target. 

Chloe Bourgeois: I know that!  It’s just these are different arrows than the ones I was practicing with. 

Philippa Forrester:  Um, Chloe?  Could I go to the back now? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Just stay still!  Stop moving around!  Your making it harder for me to aim at that stupid apple! 

Kate Bishop: I really think you should just put the bow down, Chloe. 

Chloe Bourgeois: And I say you should OW! 

Al Rossi: The arrow’s lose!  Chloe misfired!  The arrow is ricocheting around the Bunker!  Fans are ducking to avoid getting hit! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bishop and Miss Crock spring into action!  Both pull out arrows and fire.  Bishop’s explodes open into a net that pushes Miss Forrester out of the way, and Crock’s arrow swings around to collide with Miss Bourgeois’!  The errant shaft lands in the floor and Miss Crock’s hits the ceiling. 

Artemis Crock: Pretty sure we were supposed to only have normal arrows for this battle. 

Kate Bishop: Oh, yeah.  Don’t know how that one got in my quiver.  Um, almost like I don’t know how you could make that shot unless your arrow was gimmicked to curve like that. 

Artemis Crock: Do you want to talk, or do you want to get down to business? 

Al Rossi: Well, folks, as Chloe is being led out by security and Justin gets Philippa out of harms way, it looks like Artemis and Kate are stepping up to the firing line and are ready for action. 

Andel Sanap: Which of these two combatants will be victorious? 

Referee: Combatants ready?  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

OK:

Kate Bishop is the version from Hawkeye and Artemis Crock is the version from Young Justice. 

1st round: Whoever gets the highest score on the targets.

2nd round: Whoever destroys the most battle droids. 

3rd round: Last archer standing. 

Game On! 

Alright! Artemis Crock is finally in a match! 😃

I like the match and give the setup a 5.0.

Also, always nice to see Chloe Bourgeois. 😉

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - Boratz
5.00 - JohnnyChany
4.40 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.40 Total Combined Score
18.40 / 4 = 4.60 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop): 4
Artemis Crock: 5

THE BOTTOM LINE

Al Rossi: Bullseye after bullseye by Artemis!  She’s almost finished with the top row targets! 

Andel Sanap: But Miss Bishop has already completed the bottom row!  Not a single miss!  She pulls out 3 arrows and lets fly!  By the Force! 

Al Rossi: 3 arrows not only hit the bullseye but split Artemis’ arrows right down the middle!  Artemis looks thrown off by that display!  She’s continuing on with the bottom row but she isn’t able to copy Kate’s shot! 

Al Rossi: A final arrow from both ladies, and now the official will announce the results! 

Referee: With a final score of 97 to 85, the winner of round 1…. Kate Bishop! 

Andel Sanap: A rousing cheer from our audience at the Bunker!  Miss Bishop is extremely pleased with herself. 

Al Rossi: But she’s only halfway there, Andel!  Time for your surprise to kick off round 2!  The familiar clank of B1 battle droids as they march into the Bunker!  Kate and Artemis are back-to-back and notch a fresh arrow in their bows. 

Battle droid: OK!  Blast them! 

Al Rossi: Both archers leap out of the line of fire!  Artemis isn’t messing around!  She fires an arrow that has enough force to headshot one target and the droid behind it! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bishop narrowly misses getting hit!  She pulls out an arrow and goes for a head scissors takedown on one droid!  She slams it down hard, severing the droid’s head from it’s body, then fires the arrow to take out another droid! 

Al Rossi: The arrows are flying in the Bunker, folks!  The two archers are just two quick and accurate for the droids to keep up!  Down goes another by Kate!  And another multi-kill by Artemis! 

Andel Sanap: Only one droid is left!  It’s standing between the combatants!  Swiftly they draw, aim, and… 

Battle droid: AGHTSSSSSH! 

Al Rossi: So much for round two!  The ref is looking over the footage to see how many ‘kills’ each combatant got!  I think Artemis was able to get off a few more shots, but it’s up to the officials. 

Referee: With a final score of 16 to 14, the winner of round 2… Artemis Crock! 

Andel Sanap: The contest is tied! 

Al Rossi: And we’ve got ourselves a shoot out!  Both of these ladies are down to their last arrow!  They step over the piles of decimated droids and stand on either end of the Bunker! 

Andel Sanap: A nod of respect between the two combatants.  Both have shown tremendous skill here tonight. 

Al Rossi: A hush falls over the crowd.  Artemis and Katie are standing at the ready.  Neither wants to make the first move.  There they go!  They each got their arrow!  They draw! They fire!  

Andel Sanap: And BOTH go down! 

Al Rossi: Refs pour out onto the field.  Mercy is flying in to give medical attention!  Who won this battle?! 

Referee: After review, both combatants hit their target.  However, Miss Bishop’s arrow struck Miss Crock in the shoulder, while Miss Crock’s arrow was a kill shot to Miss Bishop’s heart.  Therefore, the winner of this battle… Artemis Crock! 

Andel Sanap: A shame for Kate Bishop. 

Al Rossi: Don’t worry, Andel.  She fought hard.  She’ll get over it. 

Andel Sanap: I was referring to her getting killed. 

Al Rossi: Oh.  Er, yeah, right.  But hey, that’s what we got Mercy for!  One Resurrect and she’ll be as good as new!  But I’m sure Hawkeye might have some things to say about her performance.  Either way, congrats to Artemis, and thanks to all of you for tuning in.  Hope to see you back here at the Bunker when we bring you another fantastic fight!  For Andel Sanap and all of us at the Bunker, this is Al Rossi saying so long! 

Chloe Bourgeois: Um, hey, Mercy?  Could you come to the back after you fix up Lil’ Miss Hawkeye? 

Mercy: Of course.  Is someone hurt? 

Chloe Bourgeois: Oh, not really.  It’s just that uh… Philippa was fooling around with my bow and arrows and accidentally shot herself in the knee.  A complete accident that was in no way my fault. 

Philippa Forrester: CHLOE!!!