Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 19688 Kermit The Frog vs. Patrick Star

Pizzaguy2995

“EXCUSEZ-MOU?! KERMIE I KNOW YOU DIDN’T JUST SAY YOU WOULDN’T BE HOME IN TIME FOR THANKSGIVING!” 

Even as a voice from an iPhone, Miss Piggies voice boomed throughout the waiting area of the airport, making other muppets and cartoon critters passing by uncomfortable as they overheard Kermit the Frog attempt to calm down his significant other to no avail!

“Piggy please! I-I was just told that my flight was diverted because of a blizzard around Chicago. The next available flight could only get me home the day after Thanksgiving,” Kermit nervously said.

“OH NO, NO, NO! THAT’S NOT GONNA CUT IT KERMIE! Have you forgotten that we have friends and family coming over for this Thanksgiving? Do you have idea how difficult it’s been trying to prepare my late mother’s Sweet Potato Casserole for so many guests?” Miss Piggy demanded.

“Only because you wouldn’t stop complaining about it since last week,” Kermit muttered under his breath.

“WHAT WAS THAT MISTER?” Piggy’s voice rang.

“I-I-I said that uh, I suppose I could rent a car to drive home directly? I’ll have to drive from dawn to dusk just to make it on time, and I can’t imagine I’ll get much sleep-“

“KERMIE ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU BETTER MAKE IT BACK IN TIME FOR OUR THANKSGIVING PARTY OR YOU’LL COME HOME TO ONE ANGRY LITTLE PIG!”

A beep let Kermit know that Piggy had hung up, to his secret relief. Not having much of a choice Kermit made his way over to the rental agent.

“No more available cars? Well I know it’s the holidays but surely you haven’t run out already!” Kermit tried in vain to reason with the rental agent.

“Hey don’t I know you from somewhere?” A dim witted voice came from behind Kermit.

“Uh, I don’t- I don’t think so. Please I need to focus here,” Kermit tried to dismiss the voice in order to focus on the rental agent.

“Hey I do! It’s me Patrick! We sat next to each on the plane remember?” Before Kermit could react a pink appendage had pulled him into a hug with a chubby, pink belly. 

“Oh… Yeah… Patrick Star right? You were telling me about your friend SpongeBob?” Kermit sighed as he remembered the pink Starfish that had made his plane ride very, lively to put it nicely.

“That’s right! That SpongeBob was my best friend ever! He really was,” Patrick happily said.

“Well that’s nice but I can’t right now Patrick! I have to find a rental car before-“ to Kermit’s shock the rental agent had closed shop and left a “out of cars” sign whilst Patrick had been distracting him.

“Well you’re not gonna find any rentals here Kermit. The lady at the counter said that I got the last one available in the whole lot. Could you believe how lucky that is?” Patrick asked oblivious to Kermit’s souring mood.

“Yeah, lucky you,” Kermit groaned out through gritted teeth. “What do I do now? Is there anywhere else in town that I could rent a car from?” 

“Well I got an idea! Why don’t you ride with me? We can be driving buddies!” Patrick suggested with much excitement in his voice.

“Oh Patrick, no I-I couldn’t! I uh, the thing is I have to drive all the way to Chicago and the last thing I want is to inconvenience you,” Kermit tried desperately to get out of this.

“Hey I’m heading that way too! So come on let’s go already!” Patrick dragged along a very unenthusiastic Kermit.

“Okie-dokie so here we go, driving buddies Patrick and Kermit! Nothing but the open road ahead of us and plenty of sights to see along the way!” Patrick eagerly chatted up Kermit as they drove out of the airport.

“Patrick please! If we’re gonna do this we have to stay focused on making it to Chicago in time for Thanksgiving. Piggy will kill me if I don’t make it!” Kermit the Frog pleaded with Patrick Star.

“No problem, I’ll get there in one piece. Hey by the way did I tell you the time I got SpongeBob to switch Mermaid Man’s belt to Wumbo?” The tubby Starfish asked.

“Wumbo? Patrick I don’t think that’s a real word,” Kermit said in confusion.

“Come on! You know… I wumbo, You wumbo, He, she, me... wumbo! Wumbo, wumboing-“

As Patrick droned on Kermit quickly checked the Uber app on his phone. To his dismay any and all trips to Chicago were way too pricey for the amount of money he had on him. But then again he could just hire a ride back to the nearest airport if he wanted to.

“Wumbology? The study of Wumbo? The philosophical debates of Wumborama? Come on Kermit! It’s first grade!”

Kermit sighed and really thought to himself what would be worse: spending the next days driving nonstop with Patrick Star as a companion? Or going back to the airport and take the flight that’ll get him home a day late and deal with an angry Miss Piggy? What to do?

A tribute to the Thanksgiving classic “Planes, Trains and Automobiles” w/ Steve Martin and John Candy!

In short Kermit the Frog needs to get home in time for Thanksgiving and his only hope is a road trip with Patrick Star. Basically vote for Patrick if you think Patrick annoys Kermit to the point Kermit gives up and elects to take a flight that’ll get him home late in order to get away from Patrick. But vote Kermit if you think Kermie endures Patrick’s annoying personality long enough to get home to Miss Piggy in time. Bonus points if Kermit ends up inviting Patrick to join their Thanksgiving party.

• Haha 1

Another good set-up, Pizzaguy! Not many members think to make a match for Thanksgiving. And as a nod to Planes, Trains, and Automobiles as well?

Not bad. 😁This is definitely a fitting crossover in the vein of both the Muppets' and Spongebob's worlds. 

As for the match, Kermit deals with zany characters on a regular basis, such as Fozzie, Gonzo, and Animal. I don't think he'd lose his mind with Patrick unless they're late for Thanksgiving. If they end up having to share a hotel room for the night, we could also get this scenario: 

• Haha 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.70 - DSkillz
5.00 - JohnnyChany
4.50 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.20 Total Combined Score
19.20 / 4 = 4.80 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE