Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 19680 The Bloodpack vs. The Three Storms

leroypowell3

Megastory 12.7

Previously: Han- the Dragon Emperor- ambishioned to up his power by acquiring a dragon gem. He brought his wife, the dragon worshipping society of Fang with him for councel. They encoutnered an avitar of Tiamat- the dragon queen and Han had Avatar Aang battler her into submission.

Seeing the Hydra dragon in action, Han found himself very impressed at Avatar Aang defeating her.

Like Nammari told him, this Tiamat avatar wasn’t as powerful as the real thing so Aang was able to pin her down under immensely dense rock.

The dragon subdued Han stepped in front of her.

“What do you want human?
With a pleased smirk he said, “I want you to make me a dragon stone.”

“For what purpose?” Asked Tiamat.

“Because I wish it. You are vanquished. Do as I command and I will spare you.”

“You presume much human. I am not as defeated as you think.”

“From where I am standing you are at my mercy.”

Tiamat laughted lightly. “Arrogant human. Your pompousness enthuses me. I will make for you a dragon gem. And you will report to me its usage.”

“Han smiled. My wife will be glad to speak with you again.”

Nammari was standing by humbly and started when she was mentioned.

“Indeed great Tiamat, I would be honored to tell you the fruits of your creation.”

The Dragon Emperor returned to Earth holding his new dragon gem. Adorned with congratulations, Han then turned to Nammari.

“You served well back there. You have value.”

“Thank you.” Nammari took the compliment graciously.

“I think I should take a second wife with different skill sets.” Han said more to himself. Because of this he never looked at her and therefore never saw the appall come across her face.

On to new business, The Dragon Emperor met with delegates.

A delegation of Cobra La emerged from their underground civilization to invite the Dragon Emperor to a meeting.

Han himself went, having remembered Cobra La in his day. The current leader- Golobuous- was new to him of course but it was impressive that their civilization still survived.

Little did either party know that the Vampire nation had set up a trap for them. The Vampires had an alliance with Cobra La, their subterranian domain was useful for hiding from both the sun and from the humans that thrived in it.

Reacting to the Dragon Emperor’s return, some of the older members of the race remembered the stories of Han and how much an enemy to them he was. There was no one alive that actually lived when Han lived but his viciousness toward the Vampire was legendary.

He needed to be removed from the world before his attention could be turned on them.

This was a job for their elite hit squad-The Bloodpack.

The Vampire-Cobra La alliance worked only because of the benefits available. They really didn’t like each other. Because of this, the Vampires took Cobra La’s meeting with the Dragon Emperor to spring an ambush. Should the assassination attempt fail, Cobra La could be blamed for incompetent security at least and traitorous accomplices at best.

The Dragon emperor was met by Golobulous himself. His serpentine tail was coiled up inside a cocoo that granted him the ability to levitate.

Cobra La was around the witness the Ancient Atlanteans but they were never able to match their achievements. Their organic technology was very good but it would not allow them to compete for world supremacy. When the Altanteans ascended, Cobra La tried to make a play for the world but by then other competition had come onto the scene. Their civilization was driven underground and for 50,000 years there they remained.

“Emperor.” Golobulus said cordially. “I trust your journey was pleasant?”

“It was filled with business.” said Han. “These videos are helpful explaining the world stage.”

Golobulus grunted. “A few of my people have brought back trinkets from the outside. I do not see the appeal. The old ways are better.”

“I agree. But to linger behind is foolish- as you have experienced.”

A jab at Cobra La’s condition.

Golobulus ignored it.

“We made an attack on mankind in recent decades and were thwarted. Upon your return you have enjoyed victory after victory. How do you do it?”

Han leaned back and grinned. “Is this why you invited me here?”

“After our defeat, I have realized that we had underestimated the surface world. Trying to use their own soulless technology against them is a doomed strategy. It is clear that you have adapted better. I would like my people to work with yours so that we may maintain a place in this world.

“You already have a place in this world. And there is only one place at the top.”

Golobulus stayed silent a moment.

“I expected such arrogance. And I’m prepared to neutralize it.”

They had been listening all this time. Golobulus’ last words- whatever he was implying- was the prefect time to strike.

Their instructions were to attack only the Chinese delegation. Cobra La was to be left alone unless they attacked.

Shrewd, the Dragon Emperor brought overwhelming security. Not in the quantity of men. Less than fifty served in his detail. It was in the quality. The Three Storm warriors stayed closest to him.

The Bloodpack came in teams of two, chewing through all opposition. Cobra La security seemed to thin as they started realizing they weren’t being targeted. When they got Golobulus out, only ten or so stayed to deal with the threat. The Dragon Emperor and his men were pretty much on their own.

Fight Parameters:

In an assassination attempt, the Bloodpack must get through the Three Storms to get to the Dragon Emperor.

Good entry in the Megastory, leroy. The timing of things has been pretty interesting lately. I just happened to watch Big Trouble in Little China for the first time a couple of weeks back. :D 

The Three Storms are decently powerful, but they don't seem to use their elemental powers as effectively as you'd think. I doubt Thunder is as strong as a group of vampires, Lightning tends to miss a lot with his bolts, and Rain seems to prefer to use swordplay to using wind and rain in combat. The Bloodpack actually has a pretty good shot at taking them down. 

- The Bloodpack consists of eight members, while the Three Storms are only three. This gives the Bloodpack a numerical advantage, but also makes them more vulnerable to the Storms’ area-of-effect attacks, such as lightning and thunder.

- The Bloodpack are trained to hunt and kill Blade, a half-vampire who is immune to most of their weaknesses, such as sunlight, garlic, and silver. This means they have experience in fighting a powerful and resilient opponent, which could give them an edge over the Storms, who are used to fighting humans.

- The Bloodpack are equipped with various weapons and gadgets, such as UV-lamps, machine guns, swords, and explosives. These could be effective against the Storms, who rely mostly on their elemental powers and martial arts. However, the Storms also have some weapons, such as axes, daggers, and fans, which they can use in close combat or throw at their enemies.

- The Bloodpack are willing to work with Blade, their former enemy, to achieve this goal, but they also have a hidden agenda to betray and kill him. This shows that the Bloodpack are pragmatic and opportunistic, but also treacherous and untrustworthy.

- The Three Storms are loyal to Lo Pan, the ancient sorcerer who seeks to become mortal again by marrying a girl with green eyes. The Storms are his bodyguards and enforcers, who obey his every command and protect him from his enemies. The Storms are also loyal to each other, as they have been serving Lo Pan for centuries. This shows that the Storms are faithful and devoted, but also fanatical and ruthless.

If I had to choose one, I would say that the Three Storms have a slight advantage over the Bloodpack, because they have more powerful and versatile abilities, and they have a stronger bond and a clearer purpose. The Bloodpack might be able to inflict some damage on the Storms, but they would ultimately be overwhelmed by their superior force and unity.

A good entry with a fascinating matchup, leroy. 

18 hours ago, Macklemore said:

- The Bloodpack consists of eight members, while the Three Storms are only three. This gives the Bloodpack a numerical advantage, but also makes them more vulnerable to the Storms’ area-of-effect attacks, such as lightning and thunder.

- The Bloodpack are trained to hunt and kill Blade, a half-vampire who is immune to most of their weaknesses, such as sunlight, garlic, and silver. This means they have experience in fighting a powerful and resilient opponent, which could give them an edge over the Storms, who are used to fighting humans and weaker vampires.

- The Bloodpack are equipped with various weapons and gadgets, such as UV-lamps, machine guns, swords, and explosives. These could be effective against the Storms, who rely mostly on their elemental powers and martial arts. However, the Storms also have some weapons, such as axes, daggers, and fans, which they can use in close combat or throw at their enemies.

- The Bloodpack are willing to work with Blade, their former enemy, to achieve this goal, but they also have a hidden agenda to betray and kill him. This shows that the Bloodpack are pragmatic and opportunistic, but also treacherous and untrustworthy.

- The Three Storms are loyal to Lo Pan, the ancient sorcerer who seeks to become mortal again by marrying a girl with green eyes. The Storms are his bodyguards and enforcers, who obey his every command and protect him from his enemies. The Storms are also loyal to each other, as they have been serving Lo Pan for centuries. This shows that the Storms are faithful and devoted, but also fanatical and ruthless.

If I had to choose one, I would say that the Three Storms have a slight advantage over the Bloodpack, because they have more powerful and versatile abilities, and they have a stronger bond and a clearer purpose. The Bloodpack might be able to inflict some damage on the Storms, but they would ultimately be overwhelmed by their superior force and unity.

Was a little undecided on a victor, but this works for me. Very detailed, Macklemore.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - Macklemore
4.30 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.20 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
23.50 Total Combined Score
23.50 / 5 = 4.70 Final Rating on the match