Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19617 Chucky vs. Major Payne

Mercenaryblade

The chill of the autumn winds blew through the campus of the Kent military academy, and they brought with them rumors and whispers that something new was happening. After the previous commandant’s death of cardiac arrest a new commanding officer had arrived to take command. Change was in the air like lightning in a storm. 

For cadet Andy Barclay he couldn’t quite shake the dread that something was amiss, something sinister. It had been eight years since his final showdown with the malevolent doll Chucky. But since he’d destroyed his plastic nemesis his life had only gotten worse. He had bounced from foster home to foster home, until he finally found himself cast into the cold confines of a military school. 

Andy found himself at attention with the rest of the cadets. The new commandant was to address the school, and from the idle talk he heard the man was supposed to be a real hardcase. 

After roll call was taken a large dark skinned man stood before the assembled cadets. His face was set in a scowl and gold oak leaves on his Marine Corps fatigues designated his rank of Major. When he spoke his voice seemed to echo against the brick buildings of the school.

“I am Major Benson Winifred Payne, your new commandant! Some of you may know me by reputation, others may be wondering what's about to happen. Well, I'll tell you this right now, there's no room for wondering or doubts here. We're going to turn this place into a well-oiled machine, and you are going to be the gears that drive it! Killing is my business, turds; and business is booming!” 

There were side eyes between the cadets as they tried to process what Major Payne had just said. 

The Major stalked along the rows of cadets his keen eyes taking in every detail. He paused at Cadet Lt. Colonel Shelton. Andy had never liked the cadet, he was an arrogant jerk who abused his position and power. Shelton had never missed an opportunity to antagonize Andy. 

“What are you looking at pretty boy!?” Major Payne growled. 

“Nothing sir!” Shelton replied. 

Payne narrowed his eyes, “What’s your name.”

“Sir, Cadet Lt. Colonel Shelton sir!” 

Payne sneered, “You think you’re a superstar don’t you?”

Shelton swallowed, “I know my worth sir.”

“You worth?” Payne growled. “YOU ARE WORTH DIRT! Now why don’t you go down and face some dirt! Gimme 50 pushups!” 

Shelton paused before he went to comply with the order. 

There were more than a few stifled laughs from the many cadets that had grown to loathe the young man. Among them was Andy. Unfortunately Major Payne saw Andy’s smirk. 

“Oh, you think it’s funny! Give me some crunches! Count off!” 

Andy sighed as he went to the ground on his back and began to do crunches. 

However Major Payne wasn’t the only new arrival that day. A package had been delivered for Andy, but it didn’t quite reach him as planned. As the package was being passed down the line of cadets to reach Andy, it was accidentally knocked from a cadet's hands, landing at the feet of a young, innocent-looking boy named Tyler. The package was wrapped in colorful paper with a large bow on top, and a familiar logo adorned the front – the Good Guy Doll logo.

Tyler, unaware of the sinister history behind the doll, picked it up with an intrigued look in his eyes. He recognized the logo from a TV commercial he had seen not too long ago.

"What's this, Andy?" Tyler asked, curiosity gleaming in his eyes as he held the package.

Andy's heart sank as he realized what had just transpired. The package meant for him had ended up in the hands of the one person he didn't want near it – Tyler. He began to move forward to intercept the situation, but it was too late.

Chucky, the malevolent Good Guy Doll, had been resurrected once again. The splash of blood from Chucky's previous demise had been inadvertently mixed with the molten plastic used to produce the dolls, reviving him in an updated body. Now, with his chance at a new victim, he was determined to possess Tyler.

Chucky's eyes flickered to life, and a wicked grin spread across his plastic face as he turned to the young boy. He spoke with a playful tone that masked his evil intentions.

"Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?"

Tyler, innocent and unaware of the evil residing within the doll, smiled and nodded. He carefully began to unwrap the package, revealing the Good Guy Doll in all its manufactured charm.

Andy's heart raced as he saw Chucky's demonic grin. He knew that he had to act fast to protect Tyler from the malevolent spirit that dwelled within the doll. But as he took a step forward, Major Payne's booming voice echoed through the yard.

"Barclay! Where do you think you're going?"

Andy paused, torn between obeying the new commandant's orders and racing to save Tyler from Chucky's clutches.

Chucky's laughter filled the air as the doll began to tell Tyler his sinister secrets. The young boy's face turned from curiosity to terror as he realized the truth about the doll he now held in his hands.

Andy couldn’t take the turmoil anymore he shot up and ran after Tyler and Chucky.

As Andy sprinted toward Tyler and Chucky, the scene transformed into a chaotic spectacle. Major Payne's stern commands rang out, ordering the cadets to begin their run around the school grounds.

Andy had to reach Tyler before Chucky could work his sinister charm on the unsuspecting boy. But as he approached, Chucky's eyes locked onto Andy, and the doll's wicked grin widened.

"Chucky!" Andy shouted, his voice filled with urgency. "Leave him alone!"

Tyler, his face filled with fear, clutched the doll in his trembling hands, unable to comprehend the nightmare unfolding before him.

Major Payne, seeing the commotion and not fully understanding the supernatural threat, redoubled his efforts to stop Andy from what he assumed was a simple act of insubordination.

Andy reached Tyler, his heart pounding in his chest. He grabbed the Good Guy Doll from Tyler's hands and held it up, glaring into Chucky's cold, plastic eyes.

"You're not getting away with this," Andy muttered through gritted teeth.

Chucky, never one to back down from a fight, lashed out at Andy. With a swift and unexpected movement, he slashed at Andy's hand with a small, serrated knife concealed within his plastic fingers. A thin line of blood oozed from the cut.

Major Payne's arrival on the scene coincided with this violent outburst. The commandant had no idea about the supernatural nature of the doll, but he was ready to intervene.

"Barclay! What's going on here?" Major Payne barked.

Andy, ignoring the pain in his hand, turned to the commanding officer. "This doll, sir! It's evil! It's alive, and it's trying to possess Tyler!"

Major Payne's stern expression shifted from one of anger to one of disbelief. He was a man of the military, grounded in the tangible world of discipline and order. The concept of a possessed doll was beyond his comprehension.

As Andy tried to explain further, Chucky seized the opportunity to escape. He sprinted toward a nearby building, cackling maniacally.

Major Payne, now convinced that something unusual was happening spat into the ground.

“You two, join the rest of the cadets. I’ll take care of this.” 

Andy swallowed, “But sir. He’s dangerous!”

“So am I.” Major Payne grunted. “There’s safety in numbers, join the others.” 

Andy nodded as he pulled Tyler along with him. 

Major Payne returned to his office where he strapped on his M1911 and his kukri knife. 

“It’s killing time.” Major Payne growled. 

Moving through the deserted halls of the school Major Payne sniffed the air as the familiar scent of blood filled the air. He followed the scent to the barber’s where the school’s barber was on the floor dead, his throat slashed. 

“War. Huh. What is it good for?” Chucky’s voice sang out. 

Payne turned to see the doll on the counter, a knife in its hands. Major Payne was unimpressed. 

“I’m about to kick you back to Toyland, you reject Pinocchio! I’ve seen mosquitoes scarier than you!”  

Chucky cackled. “You’re so dead soldier boy!” 

Payne’s eyes blazed, “Soldier!? I’m a marine!” 

(Fight is on Chucky has a knife, straight razor, and a small pistol. Payne has his .45 and Kukri)

I think Major Payne would have the upper hand. He has more experience and training in combat than Chucky. He also has more powerful and reliable weapons than Chucky. He would not be easily fooled by Chucky’s tricks or scared by Chucky’s threats. He would be able to spot Chucky’s hiding places and shoot him or slash him with his kukri. Even if Chucky managed to stab or shoot Payne, Payne would not give up easily. He would endure the pain and finish off Chucky.

23 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I think Major Payne would have the upper hand. He has more experience and training in combat than Chucky. He also has more powerful and reliable weapons than Chucky. He would not be easily fooled by Chucky’s tricks or scared by Chucky’s threats. He would be able to spot Chucky’s hiding places and shoot him or slash him with his kukri. Even if Chucky managed to stab or shoot Payne, Payne would not give up easily. He would endure the pain and finish off Chucky.

Major Payne: "I'm going to take this boot here and kick you square across the room with it!"

Chucky: "Don't give me that Billy Jack bullsh*t!"   

• Haha 1

This honestly might be my favorite Halloween themed matchup this year Merc, good job.

Major Payne is a boss! He was almost as badass and hilarious as Lee Ermey from Full Metal Jacket. He’ll be on Chucky like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm! He’ll put his foot so far up Chucky’s ass the water on his knee will quench the doll’s thirst. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

This honestly might be my favorite Halloween themed matchup this year Merc, good job.

Major Payne is a boss! He was almost as badass and hilarious as Lee Ermey from Full Metal Jacket. He’ll be on Chucky like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm! He’ll put his foot so far up Chucky’s ass the water on his knee will quench the doll’s thirst. 

Many thanks Pizza guy! Major Payne is one of my go to funny movies!

A great first matchup for Major Payne. Well done, Mercenary. I wouldn't have thought of pairing these two, but I am glad you did. My first thought was the scene where Payne shoots at the kid's closet.  "If he's still in there, he ain't happy."

Payne for the win

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

A great first matchup for Major Payne. Well done, Mercenary. I wouldn't have thought of pairing these two, but I am glad you did. My first thought was the scene where Payne shoots at the kid's closet.  "If he's still in there, he ain't happy."

Payne for the win

Thank Johnny. I had the idea when I remembered Child's Play 3 took place in a military school, so I thought what if Major Payne was there? Eheh, that close scene was the best. 

Hah! Good set-up, Merc! Major Payne is the guy the Child's Play franchise didn't know it needed. 😆 

As for the match, it looks like Child's Play 3 is gonna have a different outcome this time around. Payne's not going to underestimate Chucky as much as the franchise's adults generally have, and while I could still see Chucky getting in some wounds, Payne's Drill Sargeant Nasty mentality will make sure Chuck's cut down to shreds for good this time out. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Hah! Good set-up, Merc! Major Payne is the guy the Child's Play franchise didn't know it needed. 😆 

As for the match, it looks like Child's Play 3 is gonna have a different outcome this time around. Payne's not going to underestimate Chucky as much as the franchise's adults generally have, and while I could still see Chucky getting in some wounds, Payne's Drill Sargeant Nasty mentality will make sure Chuck's cut down to shreds for good this time out. 

Thank you kindly DS! Glad you enjoyed my Halloween match up!

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - Boratz
5.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.60 - DSkillz
5.00 - Macklemore

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
29.10 Total Combined Score
29.10 / 6 = 4.85 Final Rating on the match