Koba: 5

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Guile
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Guile: 3

Match 19613 Blake Belladonna vs. Cat Noir

Pizzaguy2995

Blake Bellodonna vs Cat Noir

The two scythes meet in a clash, both girls glaring as they tried to gain the advantage over the other.

“YOU CAN DO IT RUBY!” Team RWBY cheered on their Team Leader.

“LET’S GO MAKA! LET’S GO SOUL!” Maka and Soul’s own team cheered for them.

Both girls broke off their stalemate and jumped back. Ruby’s scythe transformed into its sniper rifle form and she fired Fire Dust rounds at Maka, who blocked and avoided all the shots. With one last block Maka moved to go on offense, covering the distance her opponent put between them to swing Soul Eater at her! But in a burst of petals Ruby disappeared from from where Maka’s weapon strunk! And in another Petal Burst Ruby Rose appeared, firing a round that managed to knock Soul Eater out of Maka’s hand. Hoping to take advantage Ruby fired a shot behind her to propel herself right at her opponent, her rifle transforming back to a scythe, ready to strike!

CLANK! CLANK! CLANK! 

“What? Your whole bodies a weapon?” Ruby exclaimed in shock as Maka kept blocking her attacks with newly transformed scythe arms.

“Yep, my father was a Death Scythe. Maka Chop!” Maka called as she landed her signature hand chop squarely on Ruby’s forehead.

“Owie! That really hurt!” Cried Ruby as she clutched her throbbing forehead.

“I got her Maka! Take this!” Soul suddenly appeared again, launching himself at the Huntress from behind only for her to once more disappear, leaving a cloud of petals in her wake.

“Damn it! How does she keep doing that?” Soul demanded as he returned to his meister’s waiting hands.

“Looks like we’ll have to kick things up a notch! Let’s Go! Soul Resonance!” Maka shouted.

Maka and Soul began to glow bright white/blue and Soul’s blade suddenly increased to great size. As Ruby attempted to rush her opponent Maka and Soul kept pace, blocking attack after attack before countering with a powerful slash that launched Ruby backwards. 

The silver eyed Huntress hit the ground rolling, managing to somewhat righten herself up as she came to a stop. But Ruby could barely catch her breath before a looming shadow signaled the incoming Maka and Soul now attacking from above!

“Witch-Hunt Slash!” Maka and Soul cried out!

The ground crumbled and a cloud of dirt and smoke filled the air from the spot of impact. But as Maka looked around she could see no signs of her opponent once the smoke cleared.

“Maka above us!” Soul cried out.

Sure enough from above a large mass of red soaring thru the skies soon took the form of the Red Hooded Huntress, who fired more shots at them from her sniper rifle. Maka once more dodged and blocked said shots, but this time found the dust rounds froze when they impacted their targets.

“Cold! Very cold!” Cried out Soul as the ice encompassed his scythe body.

“Keep it together Soul!” Maka shouted. But finding herself unable to move she looked down to see one of the dust shots managed to hit her feet, freezing them to the floor!

“Hah! Got you now!” Ruby yelled as she hit Maka like a freight train! Knocking her into the air before zipping above her to deliver a slash that sent her plummeting towards the out of bounds mark!

“Maka focus! We can’t give up now!” Soul desperately called to his meister.

“You’re right! Grigori mode! Now!” Maka commanded.

Maka suddenly positioning herself so that she was standing on top of her death scythe, which then sprouted a pair of wings that allowed the duo to fly upwards into the air.

“Her scythe allows her to fly? Oh I am gonna study the heck outta it after this fight!” Ruby vowed as she once more dashed herself upwards towards her foe.

“WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS FOLKS! I HAD NO IDEA THESE GIRLS COULD FLY! WELL AS LONG AS THEY DON’T TECHNICALLY TOUCH THE OUT OF BOUNDS GRASS, ANYTHING GOES!”

Maka spun and barrel rolled in the air, avoiding another barrage from Ruby’s rifle before she closed the distance and their scythes once more clashed! The two heroines slashed, parried, and hacked at each other in mid air, the sounds of their scythes meeting each other over and over again! And then-

Swipe!

Ruby’s scythe was knocked out of her hands and fell back down towards the ground. A wide eyed Ruby glanced down at her weapon before her attention was drawn towards her rapidly advancing opponent.

“Letter “I” Hunt Slash!” Maka and Soul bellowed out as with a final slash struck Ruby hard and sent her hurling downwards!

“RUBY’S HEADING TOWARDS THE OUT OF BOUNDS MARK! COULD THIS BE IT FOLKS?” 

“RUBY!” Yelled the members of Team RWBY.

But just as the red cladded heroine neared the ground her eyes suddenly burst opened! And with yet another burst of petals grabbed ahold of her Crescent Rose scythe and aiming downwards fired a shot that propelled her back upwards just before she touched the grass!

“What the-“ Maka and Soul were both shocked at this last minute recovery!

“I won’t give up yet!” Ruby cried before aiming her rifle at her opponent and this time fired an Electric dust round!

Maka attempted to block the shot as before but this time the ensuring shot sent a torrent of electricity through both Soul and his meister, stunning them! Ruby slashed through Maka as she zipped past her, then spun around and slashed her again! And again! And again! And again!

“And this is where I kick your butt!” Ruby cried out as she slashed Maka one last time to send her crashing into the grassy knoll!

“AND THAT IS A RING OUT FOLKS! THE WINNER IS RUBY ROSE!”

The crowd erupted into cheers as the Huntress from Remnant was announced the winner! The young warrior, suddenly shy now that the match was over, awkwardly waved to the crowd that was now chanting her name. But she was quick to brush them off as she made her way over towards her defeated opponent.

“(Coughs harshly) Maka? Hey Maka are you alright?” Soul managed to sit himself up despite the pain to check on his meister. 

“I-I’m so sorry Soul. We almost had it and I lost it for us at the end. I failed you as a meister,” Maka sadly sniffed, punching the ground in frustration.

“Hey come on! Don’t blame yourself! We win or lose together! And even if we lose, we lose looking cool! Now chin up! Don’t let this get you down!” Soul tried to comfort his partner and friend.

“I-I just…(sighs) your right Soul. Sorry I made us look uncool for a second there,” Maka took a deep breathe before letting Soul help her up.

“Nah don’t worry about it. You’ll always be cool enough to be my meister!” Soul declared honestly.

“OMG! You two are freaking adorable! Are you guys dating or something?” Ruby giggled as she made herself known to them.

“Wh-what? Dating? Oh no, no, no! Uh Soul and I are just… just partners is all! Nothing more than that!” Maka denied, blushing all the while.

“Yeah, besides Maka’s way too flat chested for a cool guy like me!“ Soul laughed, seemingly oblivious to Maka’s growing anger. “Not to mention she can be way too moody, stubborn, uptight, bossy, super scary when she’s mad, and also-“

MAKA CHOP!

“Alright! That’s enough out of you!” Maka yelled at the now unconscious Soul.

“Uh you know what, why don’t we forget about our little bet? Last thing I want is to come between such a happy… partnership?” Ruby offered hesitantly.

“Hey I told you it’s not like that!” Maka again denied.

“Woo-hoo! You were great out there Ruby! Way to make your big sister proud!” Yang appeared to give Ruby a big bear hug.

“Yang… Can’t… Breath!” Ruby murmured out as she was suffocated by her sister’s chest.

“Maka, Soul, you both fought very well out there. You should both be proud,” Tsubaki did her best to comfort her friends.

“And don’t worry that you guys lost! You both did your best and that’s what matters! After all only someone as great as me can expect to win at everything!” Black Star offered his own form of comfort.

“Gee thanks a lot Black Star,” Maka sarcastically thanked him.

“Not a bad matchup. You DWMA students certainly live up to your reputation,” Weiss Schnee made pleasantries with the other DWMA students.

“And you Huntresses have shown you are most formidable in combat. Perhaps I could talk to father about offering a joint training between DWMA and Beacon?” Death the Kid pondered.

“Oh great more training. Can’t we just hang out instead?” Liz Thompson complained.

“Next time you’re in Death City, maybe we can eat out at Death Backs Café?” Patty Thompson offered.

“That depends… Does it serve fish?” Blake asked as she barely contained her drool.

“You know what? I really liked those guys. They were funny and cool,” Ruby Rose surmised with a smile.

“I suppose they were. But now we have to worry about the next match. I believe the next round will be Blake’s turn to fight,” Weiss surmised as she checked her scroll.

“That’s what they told me, I assume you’ve looked up who I’ll be fighting?” Blake asked.

“According to these notes your opponent is a freelance superhero from France, whose real name is unknown and powers are only known through second hand accounts. His hero name is… Chat Noir?” Weiss’ tone betrayed the surprise in her voice.

“Cat Noir? You’re kidding right?” Blake gave the white haired huntress a look.

“Meow. Talk about a cat fight eh Blake?” Yang cracked another pun. 

“You’re hilarious. Really,” Blake lightly glared at the blonde joker.

“Oh I get it! It’s cause they’re both like black cats right?” Ruby asked excitedly.

“Nothing escapes you Ruby,” Weiss rolled her eyes in slight annoyance. “Regardless make sure you keep proper form and remember your training Blake. You’ll be representing all of Remnant for this match.”

“But more importantly you’ll be representing Team RWBY! You got this Blake!” Ruby cheerfully hyped up her friend.

“I’ll do my best girls. Wish me luck,” Blake nodded as she readied her equipment for the fight.

“Oh I’ll do you one better. If you win I’ll..” Yang leaned in to whisper the rest into Blake’s ear.

“Y-Yang! Someone could hear you!” Blake blushed beat red at Yang’s ‘promise’.

“Well I suppose if you don’t want it…” Yang grinned at the cat girl’s flustered face.

“Oh no I do! And you better deliver it after this match,” Blake firmly told her.

“IN THIS CORNER! HIS REAL NAME IS A SECRET, HIS POWER’S ARE THE CAT’S MEOW, AND HIS HEROIC WILLPOWER IS NOTHING SHORT OF MIRACULOUS! PLEASE GIVE A BIG HAND TO ONE HALF OF THE BEST SUPER HERO DUO IN PARIS! LET’S WELCOME TO THE ARENA, CHAT NOIR!” 

“Here to give me a kiss for good luck m’lady?” Cat Noir winked flirtatiously at his fellow superhero.

“In your dreams flee bag! I don’t even know why you signed up for this tournament. Aren’t you worried about your secret identity being blown?” Ladybug placed her hands on her hips as she lectured the black cat hero.

“I don’t you not to worry about it, I was careful not to give anything away while signing up. Besides the fans were practically begging for us to make an appearance! How could I refuse them?” Cat Noir offered with a smirk.

“Even so, what if you de-transform in the middle of the arena? What if you get hurt and can’t help me fight Akumas for the next week? What if-“ Ladybug was cut off by Cat Noir placing his finger at her lips.

“M’Lady I would never do anything to jeopardize either of our secret identities. I promise you nothing like that will happen today. Don’t you trust me?” Cat Noir asked Ladybug genuinely.

“Yeah, I guess I do. Well I guess all I can say is good luck in your fight. Please don’t get hurt,” Ladybug finally relented.

“If I win… could I finally get a kiss?” Cat Noir asked, doing his best cute cat impression.

“…You know what? Sure. If you win, you get a kiss,” Ladybug finally relented.

“YES! Thank you bugaboo! Now I know I have to win!” Cat Noir jumped in joy at the promise.

“AND IN THIS CORNER! WE GOT A SECOND HUNTRESS FROM REMNANT FOLKS! SHE’S COOL, RESERVED, AND CAN KICK GRIMM ASS AS WELL AS ANY OF HER TEAMMATES! MEET THE GIRL WHO SINGLEHANDEDLY BROUGHT DOWN THE WHITE FANG TERRORIST SECTION AND THEIR LEADER ADAM TAURUS! IT’S BLAKE BELLADONNA!”

“Well, well, what a coincidence. I certainly wasn’t expecting a cat f-“ Cat Noir began to say.

“Okay save it. My girlfriend already beat you to the pun dude.” Blake Bellodonna sighed.

“She did? Are you kitten me? Well now I feline terrible. I thought I was the only one with the purr-fect jokes and claw-some retorts. How pawsitively dreadful,” It was all Cat Noir could to not burst out laughing.

“How has your partner not straggled you to death already?” Blake sighed as she pinched her eyebrows in annoyance.

“Eh I’m charming enough once you get to know me. Besides every serious partner needs the cheerful, hilarious partner to balance them out. I think you knew that already though,” Cat Noir surmised.

“Yeah I guess I do. Still it’s gonna make kicking your ass much easier,” Blake informed him.

DING!

Okay Blake Bellodonna (RWBY) vs Cat Noir (Miraculous Ladybug). Fight takes place in a standard fighting arena. First one to ring out or be unable to continue fighting loses. Who wins?

Nice to see another match with a Miraculous character. Anyway, I give the setup a 5.0.

• Like 1