Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19468 Vanessa Lewis vs. Jo Braddock

leroypowell3

Black on Black Violence

Uncled Ruckus here, no relation, and it’s time for another bout of black on black violence.

“Today we got a pair of baby factories competing for a spot in the big house. And maybe even some belly warming if the master of the house need it.

“Vanessa Lewis is from the fighting game Virtua Fighter. She’s a tough chocolate drop with muscles that would intimidate some men. Apparently she been reading too many X-Men comics because she sports this white hair like Storm. As later games came out, she turned from dark and ugly to more lighter and less ugly. Still too much color for my taste.

“Jo Braddock is the villain from that movie of the game Uncharted. And she wasn’t even in the game. For the life of me I don’t understand why they would cast a black woman as a threat for a white man. We all know the only thing that’s a match for a white man is another white man. And sometimes a dinosaur.

“All it takes for these two to come blows is to look at each other. We all know black women hate each other. And with that, black on black violence is in full effect. May they both spend the rest of their lives behind bars.”

Good concept, leroy, but man this is short. I wanted to see something from the ladies and especially more out of Uncle Ruckus. :D 

As for the match, after seeing clips of both ladies, I think Vanessa is the more skilled and seasoned fighter. She should take this with some difficulty. 

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Good concept, leroy, but man this is short. I wanted to see something from the ladies and especially more out of Uncle Ruckus. :D 

As for the match, after seeing clips of both ladies, I think Vanessa is the more skilled and seasoned fighter. She should take this with some difficulty. 

Yeah I sat on this for a very long time and decided to just take the hit in the score and get something up for the weekend. Never thought of having the ladies interacting to lengthen out the setup though. Oh well. Save all that effort for the writing challenge.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.00 - DSkillz
4.00 - Venom 2009
3.50 - JohnnyChany
2.00 - patrickthekid
3.00 - Macklemore
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
20.50 Total Combined Score
20.50 / 6 = 3.42 Final Rating on the match