MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 19356 Justice League (DCAU) vs. The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 27

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

“I’m taking you down!” Thrust yelled as he was running towards Gizmoduck.

“I hate to do this, but you leave me no choice.” Gizmoduck said before he bent down and a propeller came out of his helmet.

Thrust became shocked as Gizmoduck started up the propeller. "Oh, crap!" Thrust yelled. The transformer couldn't stop himself in time as he slammed against the spinning blades. Thrust was getting chopped-up as pieces of him were being launched into the air. Parts of the robot were raining down on the floor, until Thrust’s head was the last thing to hit the ground.

“How? How could I lose to a duck?” Thrust asked himself.

After the propeller went back into his helmet, Gizmoduck used his big wheel to run over and crush Thrust's head. “Because villain, justice will always prevail.” Gizmoduck said.

Meanwhile, at another part of the dome, two groups of people were facing each other. While Cloud X9 did say there can be only one winner for the website, the characters that were in a duo, trio, or a group profile were counted as one person.

One group is a version of the Justice League that is made up of all the heroes from the DC Animated Universe.

While the other group is made up of everyone from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

“The DCAU has been dead for many years now. The website no longer needs you washed-up DC characters.” Iron Man said.

“The DCAU maybe over, but at least we’re rememberable.” Batman said.

“Besides, its not like the MCU is any good. Especially with the garbage it’s been putting out lately.” The Flash said.

“The only garbage I see is you DCAU people.” Captain America said.

“And like garbage, it needs to be cleaned-up.” Black Widow said.

“With a snap of my fingers, it can be done.” Thanos said as he held up his Infinity Gauntlet.

“Not if I kill you first.” Amazo said.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Which of these two groups will win here?

Learn More About
Justice League (DCAU)
Read more about Justice League (DCAU) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Inc. Links: wikipedia JLU information JLU animation and biographies JLU toys and games

The Marvel Cinematic Universe
Read more about The Marvel Cinematic Universe at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Studios Links: Wikipedia Marvel Wiki FilmbuffOnline

The problem with Thanos, the man who has the infinity gauntlet on his hand? He's.... SO... FUCKING.... SLOW. I mean, a group of street levelers managed to hold him back and stop him from using the infinity gauntlet when it was most necessary. Dormammu might prove to be a problem, as might Surtur, but they can be dealt with cause the Justice League has heavier hitters in general. And no, I genuinely do not believe that Thanos would prove to be a problem for any of them. Flash can probably one shot most of the people on this team and take the gauntlet off before any of them can react. They are unfortunately out of their field here.

• Like 1

Thanos has the Infinite Gauntlet? So in other words all the MCU people need to do is buy him a second to snap his fingers?  

And when you say “everyone” in the MCU you mean heroes, villains, random civilians? Yeah I think the MCU have too many people to guard Thanos for the DCAU Justice League to get through. MCU wins.

Heck what’s to stop Dr. Strange from hiding Thanos in the Mirror Dimension, where the League have no chance at following him, and having Thanos snap his fingers there?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Thanos has the Infinite Gauntlet?

Yes.

And when you say “everyone” in the MCU you mean heroes, villains, random civilians?

Yes.

Heck what’s to stop Dr. Strange from hiding Thanos in the Mirror Dimension, where the League have no chance at following him, and having Thanos snap his fingers there?

Well, the thing is everyone is trapped inside a dome, and there is no way to get out of it. So, no Mirror Dimension.

Okay set-up, Venom, but it's kinda short. 

If MCU Gauntlet-imbued Thanos is anywhere close to as powerful as his comics counterpart, I'm guessing the MCU wins this fairly handily. The best shot the Justice League would've had is if Amazo were with them, but he never really joined the team. 

• Like 1

Hey DSkillz! Nice to have you back! 🙂

58 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Okay set-up, Venom, but it's kinda short. 

If MCU Gauntlet-imbued Thanos is anywhere close to as powerful as him comics counterpart, I'm guessing the MCU wins this fairly handily. The best shot the Justice League would've had is if Amazo were with them, but he never really joined the team. 

Well, Amazo is in the match.

14 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

Hey DSkillz! Nice to have you back! 🙂

Well, Amazo is in the match.

Alright then. That gives the League a better chance, but since Amazo showed no particular defense against certain types of magic, the MCU's magic users could likely distract him long enough for Thanos's finger snap. 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2023 at 3:03 AM, Venom 2009 said:

Yes.

Yes.

Well, the thing is everyone is trapped inside a dome, and there is no way to get out of it. So, no Mirror Dimension.

Okay fine but I do stand by my argument that the MCU wins via sheer numbers. Especially if all it’ll take is a second for Thanos to snap his fingers.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.60 - DSkillz
5.00 - Boratz
4.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.00 - Macklemore

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
20.60 Total Combined Score
20.60 / 5 = 4.12 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Justice League (DCAU): 6
The Marvel Cinematic Universe: 2

I know the match is over (I forgot to vote lol) but I wanted to throw my two cents into the discussion. If they didn't have knowledge of each other beforehand and they're acting in character, I think AMAZO is more likely to go for the kill/incap first before Thanos. After that, Scarlett Witch and Dr. Strange could be a good match for him for a while but they wouldn't win. 

If they were both going for the kill right away I think the most likely scenario is a stalemate. Thanos might be able to snap them out of existence but AMAZO should be just as fast as Thanos, if not faster, and both of them could pretty much instantly wipe out the other team if they really wanted to. AMAZO teleporting Oa to another dimension shows that he can affect things on a massive scale as well, and MCU Thanos is not resistant to strong attacks even with the gauntlet, so they most likely just all get wiped 

• Like 1