Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19158 Baby Bonnie Hood vs. Erron Black

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 26

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.409ab8b0aaf4bb2053856ed7dc00a6c8.jpeg

Mai Ling landed with a thud on hard pavement. One moment she was battling the harpy, Lavia, and the next she was here. Mai Ling was confused on how she had arrived in this strange place. She quickly glanced around, but there was no sign of Lavia. Mai Ling pondered the possibility that Lavia was responsible for her new predicament. The harpy had never before displayed such an ability, but also the spirit of Lavia was free of her monstrous curse as recently as a week earlier. Something nefarious was going on and Mai Ling did not want to dismiss the possibility out of hand. Currently, Mai Ling was unaware that her friends had followed her to this different world, and her only priority was getting her bearings.

The urban setting Mai Ling now found herself in was unlike anything she had seen or experienced before. She wandered down an alleyway in a futile attempt to find something, anything familiar. What she found was an elderly man being roughed up by a man with blonde hair and a red haired woman.

KOBRA: I’m not messing around old man, tell me where Kano is or I will beat you to death.

OLD MAN: I told you I don’t know. I’m telling the truth. I honestly don’t know.

KIRA: Don’t play dumb with us, we know he came and talked to you.

OLD MAN: Yes, only to talk about alternate dimensions. That’s it I swear.

KOBRA: I don’t know who you are protecting. But I hope they are worth your life.

The white gi wearing member of the Black Dragon Clan lifted his hand to strike the old man again. Mai Ling’s protective nature immediately kicked in.

MAI LING: Hey! Leave him alone!

Mai Ling’s shout gathered the attention of both Kobra and Kira.

KIRA: Hey, check her out. That’s quite the outfit.

KOBRA: Unless you want some trouble, you best mind your business.

MAI LING: Leave that man alone or I will be forced to take you down!

Mai Ling stepped into her fighting stance.

KOBRA: You really think you can take both of us on by yourself?

KIRA: We are from the Black Dragon Clan little girl. You're going to regret this choice.

Mai Ling was confident in her abilities, but her nerves did spike a little as the two clan members approached her on opposite sides. Suddenly, another female martial artist jumped down from a nearby building stairwell. She had long brown hair, styled in a way Mai Ling had never seen before.

JAM: I’ve got your back.

Mai Ling and Jam stood back to back and waited for the aggressors to make the first move. Kobra happily obliged and attacked Jam, simultaneously Kira went after Mai. Despite being skilled martial artists in their own right, Kobra and Kira quickly proved to be no match for these mysterious martial artists. Mai Ling knocked Kira to the ground with her Enryuu Kayaku twirling fire kick while Jam sent Kobra flying with an energy blast from her fingers.

KIRA: We don’t have time for this. We have to find out what happened to Kano.

KOBRA: You’re right.

Kobra glared at the two women standing ready to continue the fight.

KOBRA: We’ll give you this round, but only because we have more important things to do. But don’t believe for a second that this is over. You wil rue the day you stuck your nose in Black Dragon business.

KIRA: Let’s just go already.

Kobra and Kira returned to their feet and hastily exited the alleyway. Mai Ling beamed with joy at Jam.

MAI LING: Thank you so much.

JAM: No problem. If you want to pay me back, you can do so by telling me where we are.

MAI LING: You’re not from here?

JAM: This is going to sound crazy, but I’m from a different world, and I have no idea how I got here.

MAI LING: Oh my god! I’m from a different world too!

JAM: How long have you been here?

MAI LING: I just got here right now and I saw those two punks picking on this old man.

JAM: Hmmm, I’ve been here a few hours. This is really weird.

MAI LING: So weird.

JAM: Until we can figure some things out we should stick together.

MAI LING: I would like that.

JAM: Great. My name is Jam Kuradoberi by the way.

MAI LING: I’m Mai Ling, nice to meet you.

The two girls shook hands, and then a realization struck Mai. She quickly turned to the old man who was slumping against the wall.

MAI LING: Did I hear right before? You were talking with someone about alternate dimensions.

OLD MAN: It’s my life’s passion.

JAM: Do you think you could help us?

OLD MAN: You two just saved my life, I would be more than glad to help in any way I can.
—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg.5e4c538888ae04d876124336341b426c.jpeg

The deceivingly innocuous looking bounty hunter, Baby Bonnie Hood, entered into a bar. She was in search of a target. B.B. Hood was a stranger in this world, but she quickly fell back on the one thing she excelled at, contract killing. Curiously, her current contractor had sought her out and was offering an exuberant amount of money for the head of some humanoid lion named Leo. The description of the target reminded B.B. Hood of a few of the darkstalkers she had hunted down in the past, so it felt familiar and right. She approached the bartender and turned on the facade.

B.B. HOOD: Excuse me sir, I am looking for my Uncle Leo. Have you seen him recently?

BARTENDER: Uncle Leo? Wait a minute, aren’t you too young to be in this establishment?

B.B. HOOD: Please sir, I’m not trying to cause any trouble. I just really need to find my uncle. My family hasn’t seen him for days and we’re all worried. My dad is special you see, and there are some that fear him and want to do him harm, because he is a lion. I heard he frequents this bar.

BARTENDER: Never heard of any Leo. We do have a guy named Gado that comes through here from time to time. He turns into a lion, he is one of those zoanthrope people. Nice enough guy though. Never heard anyone refer to him as Leo.

B.B. Hood gritted her teeth in frustration for following a bad lead.

BARTENDER: Sorry honey, I hope you can find your uncle.

B.B. HOOD: Yeah, whatever.

B.B. Hood walked away from the bar area and pulled out a notepad from her picnic basket. She jotted down some notes, including the name Gado. Perhaps the two know each other. She wanted to look into it. Suddenly, a man dressed as a cowboy caught her eye as he also made his way to the bartender.

Erron Black did not conduct much business in earthrealm these days and had offered his services almost exclusively to Kotal Kahn or whomever was the current ruler of Outworld. However, when an offer this substantial was made to him, he had to make an exception. The 19th century cowboy traveled back to the realm of his birth in pursuit of a humanoid lion named Leo. Earthrealm had changed significantly since Erron Black had made Outworld his home, and one of the most significant changes was the rise of humans who could turn into animals, called zoanthropes. Erron Black assumed his target was one of these offshoots of evolution and scientific experimentation. Why someone was offering so much money to take out this particular zoanthrope he did not know, nor did he much care.

ERRON BLACK: I’m looking for a regular of your saloon, here. A fella by the name of Leo. One of them zoantrhope types.

BARTENDER: You're the second one today looking for that guy. Like I told his niece, the only lion zoanthrope that comes here is named Gado.

Erron Black pondered over the possibility that Gado was an alias for Leo. He wanted to press the bartender for more information on this ‘Gado”, but something else the bartender had said had caught his ear.

ERRON BLACK: You say his niece was in here?

BARTENDER: Yeah, she came prancing in here almost right before you did. You still might catch her if you hurry.

Erron Black was curious if this “niece” would be a genuine connection to Leo, or something else. He wanted to find out either way. He tipped his hat and waltzed out the bar. Outside the bar, B.B. Hood waited for Erron Black to get close enough, and then she quickly jumped on his back and held a knife to his throat.

ERRON BLACK: What is tarnation?

B.B. HOOD: What do you know about this Leo character?

ERRON BLACK: Not much. And even if I did I wouldn’t tell a pipsqueak like you.

Erron Black wrestled the darkstalker hunter off his back and she adeptly rolled away. As soon as she rose to her feet, she pulled out multiple guns. The quickdraw, Erron Black, pulled out his guns as well.

ERRON BLACK: Another bounty hunter, eh? I hate competition.

B.B. HOOD: That contract is mine, and no cowboy yokel is going to take it away from me.

BB Hood's biggest advantage is looking harmless. 

Erron's already seen she's anything but. So he's not going to hold back.

Is it bad I'm wanting Erron to hook up with Morrigan now? I mean he apparently has romantic history with Skarlet and Nitara, he's clearly got a type. 

I like Mai Ling and Jam teaming up. Looking forward to seeing who they'll each be fighting since it's apparently not each other.

Here I think the others may be right. B. B. Hood is  one of my favorites from Marvel vs. Capcom 2. but Earron Black could take her.

On 5/8/2023 at 1:38 PM, Mercenaryblade said:

BB Hood's biggest advantage is looking harmless. 

Erron's already seen she's anything but. So he's not going to hold back.

Is it bad I'm wanting Erron to hook up with Morrigan now? I mean he apparently has romantic history with Skarlet and Nitara, he's clearly got a type. 

I totally forgot about Erron's sordid romantic history. May need to put that  in my pocket for later should he defeat BB Hood. I initially had Morrigan squaring off against resident BlazBlue womanizer, Kagura Mutski, for her first match. Seemed like an easy dynamic to set up, but now I have someone else in mind that should provide a good challenge to the Darkstalkers icon.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - StormChaser
4.40 - Pizzaguy2995
4.80 - Mercenaryblade

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.20 Total Combined Score
19.20 / 4 = 4.80 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE