Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 19156 Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch) vs. Moogers

Megastory 16.1

Previously: An SG team encountered Clone Force 99 and they were ambushed by the Snake Men.

“Stargate activating!” The watchman announced. “Zencow’s team is coming back!”

The guards relaxed until the actual persons started coming through.

Clone Force 99 were helping the injure SG team walk.

Alarms went right back up.

“It’s okay. Zencow!” shouted even as he leaned on Hunter. “They’re new friends! Helped up in a tight spot!”

General Hammond shouted back at him. “You know the protocol! No unathorized persons come through the gate unsecured!”

The guards and medics separated The SG team from the Clones.

“Hammond addressed the clones. You look like soldiers. If you’re truly friends they you should understand protocol and have no issue cooperating with security measures.”

“None sir.” Hunter answered for his team.

After a days debriefing and interviews the Bad Batch was deemed no threat and allowed limited access to Stargate Command facilities. They would not be allowed outside of the complex but efforts were put in place to make their stay comfortable.

“What are they going to do with us?” Wrecker asked when they were all together, semi privately.

“That’s not decided, yet.” Hunter told him.

“What are we going to do?” Echo asked more surreptitiously.

“They’re not giving us any reason not to cooperate.” Hunter said, obviously working it out for himself. “All they seem to want right now is to stay put and don’t cause any trouble. I’ve volunteered our skills for their stargate missions. Going off of what they were asking us, those Snake Men are all over the place causing trouble.”

Within the hour of that conversation General Hammond came in.

“Gentleman and young lady.” He nodded politely at Omega. “We have a proposition for you. On our world there is a small island nation named Octopon. It’s been quarantined but there are hostiles inland that need to be wiped out. You seem like a capable bunch and since you’ve offered, we’d like to send you to Octopon and cleans the island of hostiles.”

“Do we get our weapons back?” Wrecker asked boldly.

“Yes you do.”

“What sort of hostiles are we talking about here?” asked Hunter.

“We don’t really know.” Hammond admitted. “The report came in from a third party. People we don’t have access to.”

“So you want to use some loose collateral to send into unknown danger.”

The General shrugged. “You’re soldiers. You should be used to that.”

A knowing glance with the others and Hunter gave the unified answer. “We’re in.”

The transport was louder and clunkier than they were used to but the Bad Batch made it to Octopon in one piece.

“That was an unpleasant trip.” Tech commented. “I couldn’t even finish my calibrations.”

“I knew you’d be the first one to complain!” Wrecker bellowed.

“I thought it’d be you, Wrecker.” Crosshairs snipped.

“I liked it! Felt like we were getting shot at the whole time.”

“Fan out.” Hunter got them on track. “Set up a safe zone. We’ll go hunting in ten minutes.”

Fight Parameters:

The Bad Batch is assigned with eradicating all hostiles on Octopon.

There are 100 Moogers all over the place. The Moogers aren’t expecting attackers but once The clones start making strikes, they’ll begin mounting organized resistance.

Good setup! I'm not sure of how difficult Moogers are, I have seen the Batch take on swarms of battledroids though. 

Where they really struggle is when they're missing a team member and are having to adapt to their absence. But here we've got them at full strength. 

I'm fully onboard with the Batch joining Stargate Command, might be better than what their home galaxy has to offer. 

There are differences in the cannon fodder of the season for Power Rangers villains. For instance Z Putties are more powerful than regular Putties. Tengus can fly. A couple of different ones are robots. Honestly, I'd put Putties at the bottom of the totem pole.

Good Match. I give the setup a 5.0.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
4.00 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - Mercenaryblade
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - Yukimuraster90

FPA Calculation:
7 Total Votes cast