Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 19153 Gyutaro vs. Vox Machina

Gyutaro vs Vox Machina (+Tanjiro and Zenitsu)

SLAM!

The door to the pub was knocked off its hinges as Inosuke was sent flying into the deserted streets. Growling in anger, the boar headed jumped back to his feet but quickly had to dodge to the right to avoid the swing from the goliath barbarian’s axe! Inosuke roared in anger and lunged to attack until his serrated katanas locked blades with the bigger man’s giant axe.

“C’mon little man! Show me your true strength!” Grog Strongjaw urged his opponent on!

“I’m just getting warmed up old geezer! I’m taking you down!” Inosuke bellowed out.

Sparks flew through the air as the two berserkers clashed their weapons again and again! Inosuke crouched low to the ground and slashed upwards, managing to land some brutal cuts on Grog’s legs and lower torso. But the goliath barbarian was too drunk on beer and adrenaline to notice the wounds and swung his great axe downward with all his might! Inosuke was only just able to block the attack with his twin katanas, the ground beneath him cracking from the force of Grog’s swing! But Inosuke managed to swing a kick upwards that caught Grog under the chin, knocking him back and giving Inosuke the room to leap to his feet.

“Yeah that’s more like it! Get mad! Get angry!” Grog cheered! He spat out two broken off teeth and grinned a bloody smile at the boar headed boy. “Let’s have a battle that’ll be told for decades to come Lord Inosuke!”

“Ahahahaha! I’ll settle for nothing less Grog Strongjaw! This has been the funnest fight I’ve ever had in my life!” Inosuke’s body was bruised and sheened in sweat, but the Demon Slayer showed no signs of slowing down as he once more pressed the attack!

The two foes hacked, slashed, and beat each other to a bloody mess for what seemed like hours, neither looking like they’ll back down any time soon. This truly looked like a fight that’ll last until the end of time, but though the combatants bodies and spirits seemed all but unbreakable, their weapons were slowly but surely breaking down. With each swing and clash each of their weapons the swords and axe brittled and cracked bit by bit, it wouldn’t be long until one of those weapons reached their limit and broke under the stress of it all!

Crack!

Lord Inosuke looked down at his twin katanas, both having broken at the hilt after that last clash with the great axe, unable to bear the burden of the barbarian’s assault any longer! And as Inosuke looked up to see his opponent swinging his axe for the final blow, Inosuke could only grin underneath the hollowed out boar’s mask.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

But Grog Strongjaw twisted his weapon slightly so that the blunt part of his axe hit Inosuke instead of the sharp edge. So instead of chopping the Demon Slayer clean in two, the axe hit Inosuke with enough concussive force to send him flying back, crashing through the wall of the bar right next two the bar. The owner would have been furious if he hadn’t run away in fear as soon as he saw the two big men start fighting!

“Huh? Wuzzup? What happened? Grog! I thought I told you to take it easy on the kid!” Pike was awoken from her drunken slumber by the resounding crash and quickly rushed over to heal the heavily wounded Inosuke.

“I couldn’t help it Pikey! Lord Inosuke here was a tough little shite! Had to go all out to beat him!” Grog explained as he lumbered through the gapping hole in the wall.

“Well the good news is that he’s still in one piece. The bad news; with all the broken bones and concussive trauma to his head he’s definitely gonna be out for a while, even with my magic healing him. So I hope you’re happy right now buddies,” Pike lectured her big idiot of a companion.

“Yeah I am. And I think the kid was happy too,” Grog smiled proudly at the unconscious Inosuke.

BOOM!

The two Vox Machina members attention was drawn to the forest in the distance, the hole in the wall giving them a good glimpse at the explosion and firestorm that was enveloping the wooden area.

“Shit! That looks like Keyleth’s magic! She must be fighting some really tough fucker!” Pike exclaimed, gently setting the injured Inosuke against the overturned table. “Maybe we should have gone with the others Grog.”

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go! We can still make it before the fun’s over!” Grog exclaimed, slinging Pike onto his shoulder and full sprinting towards the fight!

“Get the wounded out of here Scanlan! Hurry before he reaches us!” Percy ordered as he fired rapidly into the distance.

“No! Damnit Percy I can still help!” Vex yelled as the giant purple hand carried Vax, Tanjiro, and herself away from the action. 

“Nezuko! I can’t leave without my sister!” Tanjiro shouted desperately as he was carried off with the rest.

“Keyleth’s got your sister Red! She’ll be fine! We’ll get back to you guys after we finish off the lanky dead head!” Scanlan shouted as he strummed his guitar and had his purple hand take the injured away from the battle.

“Scanlan look out!”

Too late, Scanlan was blindsided as the rag doll form of Zenitsu collided with the gnome bard and knocked the two of them a short distance off.

“Shite!” Percy cursed but before he could do anything next, his rifle was suddenly swiped from his possession and a strong, claw like hand seized his throat and lifted him off his feet. Percy gasped in fear as he stared into the hideously disfigured face of Gyutaro, the Upper Six demon.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a weapon like this before, you know? So loud and clunky, yet very powerful. Is it common where you come from? Eh?” Gyutaro tilted his head at the human he held by the neck.

“One of a kind I’m afraid. Made it myself,” Percy spoke even as the grip on his wind pipe tighten, desperately trying to buy time until he can his electric gloves to work again.

“Is that so, eh? Well weren’t you born with all the advantages. Smart, handsome, and judging from the fancy clothes, rich as well. You really have it all don’t you? Everything that I never had when I was alive,” Gyutaro eyes narrowed as he watched his victim slowly choke from the lack of air. “Guys like you really piss me off, you know? Because you’ll never understand what it’s like being ugly, filthy, and starving to death every single day. No, you can’t even comprehend a life like that. And that makes me so very mad.”

“I… I know suffering! I watched my entire family die in front of me! I lived alone and in poverty for years until I-“ Percy let out a sharp gasp as the demon tightened his grip even further.

“Don’t give me your shitty little sob story. You think because you had one bad day, you can compare your life to mine?” Gyutaro sneered as he let his free hand pull out his Kama and bring it up to Percy’s face. “I wonder how many pretty woman have fallen for this handsome face, eh? Maybe if I take from you, they’ll love me instead, you know?”

“Thunderclap and Flash!” 

Zenitsu quickly appeared on the scene, managing to slice off the hand that had been trying to crush Percy’s throat! As Gyutaro hissed in anger and moved to attack again, he was blindsided from behind as a purple fist punched him away!

“Barking up the wrong tree there, Mr. Creepy little taint raisin! Percy’s so romantically tone deaf he can’t even figure out that Vex has had a lady boner on him for years!” Scanlan shouted, ignoring the glare he got from Percy. “If want to resent someone for being more handsome then your ugly mug, look no further than Scanlan Shorthalt! Breaker of chasity belts! Rocker of bedrooms! Sleeper of half of Tal’Dorei! The most oversexed gnome you’ll ever-.”

“Okay enough bragging already! You’re just making him more mad! And honestly your upsetting me too,” Zenitsu said, more then a little envious of the gnome’s apparent game.

“He can’t help it. He was born to be an annoying little pest,” Percy gasped for breath, picking up his discarded rifle and finally getting his electric gloves to work.

“Oh I’m ever so envious of all of you. The three of you are guys that I wish would drop dead in the most agonizing of ways,”  Gyutaro seethed with anger at his foes, even digging his nails into face as his fury was boiling to the brim. “A rich little princeling and two lecherous little perverts. Oh it makes my blood boil just looking at the three of you. You’re all scum who deserve to be purged like the insects that you are. YOUR ALL GONNA DIE YOU HEAR ME? I’M GONNA CARVE YOU ALL UP AND DEVOUR YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT!”

THUD!

Gyutaro stared down at the arrow in his chest before smirking as he noticed Tanjiro and the other two had rejoined their comrades.

“Vex? Vax? I thought I told you guys to fall back?” Percy frowned at his thought to be wounded allies.

“Relax peacock. We drank the last of the healing potion so we should be good to go now,” Vax smirked at Percy.

“And if you try to order us to leave you again I’ll break your arm,” Vex told Percy firmly.

“So glad you didn’t run away Tanjiro, it was such a chore tracking you down the first time, you know?” Gyutaro snickered at his arch enemy.

“I killed you once Gyutaro, and I’ll do again!” Tanjiro vowed.

“But your Hashira master isn’t here to protect you this time is he? Hehehe. And your too weak to protect your new friends from me,” The Upper Six Demon sneered in arrogance.

“Rather confident for a guy outnumbered 6 to 1 isn’t he?” Vax joked to lighten the mood.

“If you saw him fight last time then you’d know why he’s so confident!” Zenitsu exclaimed, visibly nervous.

“Remember everyone, he can only die from either sunlight or decapitation from mine or Zenitsu’s swords. Stick together and watch out for each other. LET’S GIVE IT OUR ALL!” Tanjiro shouted as his comrades charged!

Okay so fight fight parameters: it’s Gyutaro at full strength vs Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Vax, Vex, Percy and Scanlan all at their up to date strengths. 

The fight takes place in the woods about an hour until sunrise. Can Vox Machina either win or hold out until sunrise?

I'm going with Vox Machina who work well as a team and should be able to put a great battle plan together since Tanjiro and Zenitsu are with them. Gyutaro doesn't appear to take out his enemies quickly which will help lead to his downfall.

I hate that I'm so late getting to this but I think I'll go with Gyutaro. I was impressed with Daki but this dude is even worse. Even the whole team won't have what it takes to beat him in my opinion. Of course all I really know are the clips provided.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - JohnnyChany
4.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.00 Total Combined Score
14.00 / 3 = 4.67 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Gyutaro: 0
Vox Machina: 6