MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 19138 The Noid vs. Pizza The Hutt

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 17

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

“That’s what you get for trying to eat me.” Rumi Usagiyama said as she crawled out of the now dead Sarlacc.

Rumi looked around the dome to see there were still many characters fighting each other. “Now to find that bitch, Korra, and make her pay.” Rumi said before she ran off to find her opponent.

Unknown to Rumi, she was being watched by the Noid, who was hiding behind a tree at the Ruins Zone. He was scared of all the fights that were happening around him. The Noid knew he was outmatched here. He barely survived his encounter with the 1987 Ninja Turtles. It was only a matter of time before someone else would come after him. He needed to find a better place to hide. Somewhere no one will find him. The Noid looked around and spotted a house that wasn’t too far away from him. If he can hold out in there, then maybe he will be the only one left in this battle royale.

The Noid made a run towards the house. Lucky for the Noid, all the other characters were too busy fighting each other to notice him.

When the Noid opened the door to the house, he was shocked by what was in front of him; it was a giant living blob of pizza.

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing?! Get lost! I’m hiding in here!” Pizza the Hutt yelled.

Once seeing the living pizza, it was more than enough to build up rage within the Noid. The Noid couldn’t ignore the urge to destroy Pizza the Hutt.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. A fight between the Noid vs Pizza the Hutt. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win?

The Noid has been through some stuff man... And now he's about to get through some stuff...ed crust pizza.

• Like 1

Pretty good idea for a match-up, Venom, if the set-up's kinda short. 

As for the match, a determined Noid could probably literally cut this Pizza the Hutt down to size. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Do y’all think Pizza the Hutt is edible? Just saying it’s been a while since I had pizza and I ain’t a picky eater. 

Your username makes this all the more funny. 

Yeah I think he's edible, in fact I think that's how he died in the movie. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Your username makes this all the more funny. 

Yeah I think he's edible, in fact I think that's how he died in the movie. 

Oh yeah. Well I only saw SpaceBall once as a kid so I guess I kinda forgot about that part of the movie lol. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.40 - DSkillz
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.00 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - Yukimuraster90
3.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - IKA

FPA Calculation: