Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Match 19110 Peggy Carter vs. Mola Ram

Boratz

Cracking sounds of a whip echoed through the darkened tunnels followed by the cries of young children. There was a faint chanting that could be heard and an unbearable humidity that filled the air around. Despite the heat pressing against his skin, the young agent felt a cold chill run down his spine while he sauntered through the tunnels. With each step, he tried to keep quiet and control each breath that he took. At the end of the tunnel, he saw a dim light. The young agent steadily followed the faint light and kept himself pinned against the tunnel wall. As he approached the opening, his eyes adjusted to the massive temple that was before him. With his eyes roaming around the temple, he saw a chasm that divided the large room. While his eyes continued to scope out this large room, he spotted a large statue of Kali in the center of the temple. A small grin formed across the agent's mouth as he spotted the Sankara Stones within the statue.

There was a spark of fascination within the agent as he continued to look around this massive temple. The young agent found it astonishing that such a massive temple was created and hidden under the Pankot Palace. After seeing that the temple was clear, the young agent made his way into the Temple of Doom. He silently walked up to the statue of Kali and gazed over the Sankara Stones. While wiping the sweat from his forehead, the young agent reached down to pick up his pack. He felt a sense of relief that he was able to sneak into this temple without being caught. After being briefed by Peggy Carter and Daniel Sousa, there was an uneasy feeling that lingered in the pit of his stomach. While reaching for the fabled stones, that uneasy feeling faded away. The confidence that he had when taking this mission soon returned as his fingers tightly gripped one of the stones. 

While pulling back the stone, the agent heard a sound from behind. He turned his head and saw the temple filling up with countless men with black and red fabric. The countless Thuggee cultists had surrounded the young agent. Before he could reach for his pistol, his eyes widened while watching the cultists draw their deadly swords. He sighed while surrendering his weapon to one of the Thuggee warriors. The young agent closed his eyes and shook his head while the Thuggee formed an opening to make way for their leader. He clenched his mouth shut while his eyes stared at the high priest walking toward him. His eyes looked over the skull helmet that rested upon his head and the sharp toothed necklace that he wore around his neck. The high priest had dark eyes that glared over the young agent. A twisted grin formed across his cheeks while the Thuggee cultists started to chant. The young agent gulped while gazing upon the high priest.

"Is this the part where you sacrifice me to Kali or Shiva or whoever else you chant to?" The young agent asked with a confident and sarcastic tone.

The high priest gently rubbed his hand across the young agent's chest. His dark eyes widened as he glared upon the agent's body. The drums that were beating almost sounded like that of a heartbeat. Lines of sweat dripped down the agent's face while glaring at the high priest. The high priest leaned closer in, and the young agent could feel the warm breath beating against his face. That twisted grin that the high priest once wore had faded while stepping back from the young agent.

"You were caught trying to steal the Sankara stones. There were five stones in the beginning. Over the centuries, they were dispersed by wars, sold off by thieves like you." Mola Ram declared while staring upon the young agent.

"I am no thief. I work for the British government. We have allies here to put an end to your evil." The young agent responded while glancing up at the statue. "By the looks of it, you are still missing two stones."

"Ah... the British." Mola said with a large smile. "A century ago, when the British raided this temple and butchered my people, a loyal priest hid the last two stones down here in the catacombs. Do not worry, we will soon find the remaining stones."

"What with those children that you have as slaves?" The agent asked sarcastically.

"We will find the stones and the Thuggees will reign supreme over the world." Mola Ram proclaimed.

"The hell you will. My agency and our allies will stop you! You and your friends are just a bunch of lunatics!" The agent roared back.

A few of Mola Ram's henchmen grabbed the young agent, and held him in place. One of the larger Thuggee warriors took out a whip and start striking the back of the young agent. Screaming in agony, the agent tried to get away from cracking whip. With each crack of the fearsome whip, a surge of pain ran through his body. He struggled as he tried to break free. He glanced up at Mola Ram who started approaching him with a head filled with blood. The agent squirmed as he tried moving his head away from the high priest. Mola Ram grabbed the agent's face and held his mouth open. 

"The British in India will be slaughtered, then we will overrun the Muslims. Then the Hebrew God will fall!" Mola Ram yelled while pouring the blood into the mouth of the struggling agent. "And then the Christian God will be cast down and forgotten. The Americans will fall to our will! And I will make you into a true believer, agent! You will serve the great Kali as this world will bend to the will of Kali."

Soon the chanting started to fade and beating drums had died down. Mola Ram gazed into the darkened eyes of the young agent. The high priest had a sinister smile that spread across his face. 

"Now tell me, servant of Kali, who are you and who sent you to this temple?" Mola Ram asked while glaring into the eyes of the hypnotized agent.

Meanwhile at a Strategic Scientific Reserve base camp outside of Pankot, India

Sitting restlessly in a chair with her red stained lips, the captivating brown eyes of Peggy Carter watched over a pocket watch that was given to her by Edwin Jarvis. She watched closely as the hands on the watch continued to move. With each passing moment, she grew increasingly worried about the mission. Peggy looked around the tent and saw Daniel Sousa sitting back in a chair. He was flipping through pages in a book to help occupy the time. On the other side of tent, Captain Blumburtt was biting down on a tobacco pipe while waiting patiently for his young agent to return with the Sankara Stones. Much time had passed since the young agent ventured deep into the tunnels hidden under the Pankot Palace. The British officer was confident that his agent would see the mission through to the end, but Peggy Carter had her doubts. She looked back down at her watch and shook her head.

The female agent stood up from the chair to look over the map of the area. She then started pacing back and forth. Sousa took notice while looking up from his book. A small smirk formed on the side of his mouth once he realized that Peggy was growing restless. Her arguments on how the mission should have gone were drowned out by the British officer earlier that morning, and he could tell that she was growing increasingly upset. Agent Carter stopped and looked down at her watch again. She glanced over at Captain Blumburtt who seemed too occupied with his tobacco. She then looked back at Sousa, and the two locked eyes. While looking into her brown eyes, Sousa knew what Peggy was thinking. Without saying a word, he cautiously shook his head. He knew that Peggy was prone to take actions into her own hands if she felt that the mission was heading for failure. Before he could give her the look to stand down, Peggy broke the awkward silence that filled the tent.

"This is taking incredibly too long and there is still no word from your agent." Carter said with frustration in her voice. 

A groan escaped from Captain Blumburtt's mouth. He took the pipe out of his mouth and glared at the female agent. "If I did not think that I would have needed resources from the S.S.R. in this operation, I would not have called for assistance. Especially if I would have known they would be sending you, Agent Carter."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Peggy asked while glaring at the British officer.

"I only needed resources and equipment that only comes from Howard Stark. I did not need manpower or in your case, the lack of." Blumburtt growled.

Before Peggy could respond, a familiar voice spoke out from the entrance of the tent. "This operation is over for the S.S.R." Peggy sighed and gritted her teeth. She turned her head and saw Jack Thompson standing at the front of the tent. "Sousa, Carter, you two are done here."

"Are you serious, Jack?" Sousa asked while pushing himself to his feet.

"I gave clear orders to stand down, Sousa. You and Carter, once again, disobeyed a direct order. This is not a S.S.R. problem." Thompson replied.

"Thompson, there is more here than you realize." Peggy pleaded while Thompson walked further into the tent. 

"I have one of my best operatives is taking care of this." Captain Blumburtt said. "Speak of the devil, here he is now."

Peggy gazed upon the young agent as he sauntered into the tent. She could see that there was something off about him. His eyes seemed to be in a trance as he stood before the group.

"What news do you bring? Were you able to retrieve the stones?" Captain Blumburtt asked.

The young agent grinned while staring at the British officer. "You are not welcome here. Kali sends her regards."

Suddenly, the young agent took out his pistol and shot the British officer several times in the chest. Before Peggy could react, Thompson immediately drew his sidearm. 

"NO!" Peggy screamed as Thompson shot the young agent a couple times in the chest.

"What is wrong, Carter?" Thompson asked while Peggy went down to try and stop the bleeding on the agent.

"He was under a trance!" Peggy yelled out while tending to the young agent. "Stay with me." She said urgently.

As the hypnosis faded, the agent gazed up at the beautiful brown eyes of Peggy Carter. "He... He... He plans to use the stones to...."  The agent died in Peggy's arms.

Several explosions caused the ground to shake beneath them. The team realized that the agent must have set multiple bombs off around the camp.

"What the hell did you get us into this time, Carter?" Thompson asked.

"We have to stop the Thuggee!" Peggy yelled as she rose to her feet. 

"This is over! We're done here!" Jack ordered.

"Afraid that is not an option, Jacky boy." Dum Dum Dugan said while walking in the tent with the rest of the Howling Commandos.

"I'm the Director of the S.S.R. and that is a direct order." Jack said with a stern look.

"Well maybe back in the states, but we're not in the office. I'm going off Peggy's lead on this one." Dum Dum said with a grin.

Jack groaned while turning his attention to Peggy. "Alright, Carter..." Jack said shaking his head. "What's your play?"

Peggy's bright red lips formed a smile. The Howling Commandos circled around the table while Sousa limped over and leaned against his cane. The group of men listened while Peggy began to go over her plans.

Within the tunnels under the Pankot Palace,

Jack Thompson, Daniel Sousa, and the Howling Commandos traveled deep in the catacombs. The elite team started to engage the ruthless Thuggee cultists. As the deafening sound of gunfire filled the tunnels, Peggy quietly snuck into the Temple of Doom. She slowly made her way toward the statue of Kali and let out a sigh. The Sankara Stones were nowhere to be seen. Carter stood back and started looking around. Out of the shadows, a large Thuggee warrior jumped out and grabbed the female agent. He tossed her on the ground. Peggy dropped her rifle off the ledge. She gazed down and watched as her weapon became engulfed in the flames down below. Peggy immediately pushed herself to her feet. With her back to the ledge that led down fiery abyss, Agent Carter faced the large Thugee henchman. The Thuggee warrior took out a large blade and grinned while glaring at the agent. Peggy reached down on her belt and took out what appeared to be a pen.

"You obviously have never heard that the pen is mightier than a sword." Peggy said with a smirk. 

The Thuggee warrior lifted the sword over his head and started charging at the trained agent. Peggy pressed her thumb against a button on the pen. A small electrical taser came out of the pen and hit the warrior in the chest. Under her breath, Peggy muttered, "Thanks, Howard." The Thuggee henchman dropped his sword, and Peggy glanced down as it slid off the ledge. She then looked back up at the Thuggee warrior. His body locked up while electrical currents ran through his body. He then lunged at Peggy and both fell back off the ledge. Peggy was able to grab onto the ledge while the Thuggee warrior fell down into the flames below. The agent pulled herself up and rolled back onto stable ground. She started breathing heavily while realizing that she lost the taser pen that Howard Stark had given her. She then heard clapping from above. Peggy immediately jumped to her feet and watched as the High Priest walked down into the Temple of Doom.

"You must be Agent Carter!" Mola Ram roared while looking over the female agent.

"Forgive me but I don't think we've been properly introduced." Peggy said while glaring at the High Priest. 

"I am Mola Ram, the High Priest of the Thuggee. Loyal servant to Kali." Mola Ram replied with a large smile. "That young agent told me all about you. I am afraid that as you have no place in your own agency, you will have no place in the world that Kali will soon take. I will watch as everything that you stand for will soon perish."

"You are going to be disappointed." Peggy responded.

"We shall see." Mola Ram said while throwing aside a sack filled with the Sankara Stones. The High Priest took out a ceremonial dagger and gazed upon the agent.

Peggy looked down at the sack filled with the Sankara Stones and then looked back up at Mola Ram. "You definitely made my job easier." Peggy said while getting herself ready for battle against the Thuggee High Prest.

Peggy Carter is unarmed but is at full strength. 

Mola Ram has a ceremonial dagger and is also at full strength.

Very good set-up, Borarz. It's a bit repetitive of Temple of Doom, but the Marvel agents' involvement in the story still makes it pretty unique. 

As for the match, Mola Ram never really impressed me as a fighter as he only really got cheap shots off on Indiana Jones while they both dangled on that broken bridge. I've seen enough footage of Carter from her show to be pretty sure that she'd almost wipe the floor with him. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Mercenaryblade
5.00 - StormChaser
4.70 - DSkillz
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - JohnnyChany
4.20 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
28.90 Total Combined Score
28.90 / 6 = 4.82 Final Rating on the match