Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 19103 Cyrax vs. Fulgore

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 20

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.4696f11c87b75c5394b733645992e3d9.jpeg

In his laboratory, the former founder of the Zoanthrope Liberation Front, Hajime Busuzima found himself in the company of an unexpected visitor. The visitor was the treacherous Edenia warrior and Mileena loyalist, Tanya. Not knowing her intentions, Busuzima utilized his security to attack the intruder. Tanya made quick work of the henchmen. She balanced herself on her Dragon Naginata before jumping off and swinging around the long naginata to kick two security guards away. She threw her kobu-jutsu tonfas at two other security guards, knocking them down and returning to her after making contact. She glared at Busuzima with pure white eyes.

TANYA: I am not here to kill you…yet.

BUSUZIMA: What do you want?

TANYA: I am here on behalf of Mileena, rightful ruler of Outworld.

BUSUZIMA: What does this ruler of Outworld want with me?

TANYA: You are the Earthrealmer responsible for many of the manmade beastmen, are you not?

Busuzima beamed with pride.

BUSUZIMA: They are called zoanthropes and yes I am. There were some other researchers at Tylon, but none of them were on my level.

TANYA: Mileena would like to use your scientific knowledge to help build her an unbeatable army.

BUSUZIMA: I always appreciate when my genius is acknowledged and coveted, but can this Mileena not come ask me herself?

TANYA: She is occupied at the moment, but time is of the essence.

BUSUZIMA: Well she and you should know that I don’t come cheap.

TANYA: Outworld’s palace has plenty of riches to keep you satisfied once Mileena is put on the throne. Until then I can offer an abundance of something you really want.

BUSUZIMA: Which is?

TANYA: An unlimited amount of test subjects and access to technology that this realm can only dream of.

Busuzima was very intrigued.

TANYA: You should know that once Mileena is the Kahn of Outworld she plans to bring this realm to its knees. Given your….history I assume you won’t have a problem with that.

BUSUZIMA: Not even a little bit.

TANYA: Good. With your scientific acumen and my knowledge of magic, there is no telling what kind of army we can create.

A fifth security guard approached the two.

SECURITY GUARD: Sir, we received a distress signal from one of the old ZLF labs. They say they have been taken over by some strange zoanthrope scientist who insists she is not a zoanthrope and she has been showing off weapons and equipment they have never seen before.

BUSUZIMA: They are asking for MY help?

SECURITY GUARD: Yes sir. They just want their lab back. They are offering to give you the cat girl scientist for experimentation in exchange.

BUSUZIMA: Ooh, this day is just overflowing with exciting opportunities.

The green haired scientist returned his attention to Tanya.

BUSUZIMA: Shall we go check this out?

TANYA: Am I to take that to mean you are pledging your loyalty to us?

BUSUZIMA: What can I say? You have done your homework on me and know exactly what I am looking for. A top notch recruiter!

TANYA: Then let’s make haste. I am curious to see what kind of equipment is spooking the earthrealmers.

image.jpeg.6d747e8df480cd60d77121a841f94223.jpeg

In the Ultratech building, the AI CEO, ARIA, and her top lieutenant, Cinder, watched on the monitors as Riptor was torn to shreds by the large, menacing dinosaur/dragon hybrid, Hauzer.

CINDER: Well, that’s disappointing. Wherever world that beast is from has obviously made it farther along the gene splicing spectrum than we have.

ARIA: Simple visual analysis shows me that this monster’s origin is not scientific in nature, but more likely magical. Further study would be needed to completely verify. 

CINDER: Are you wanting me to go after it now? Taming that thing would be a great catch for Ultatech.

ARIA: No. As previously stated, that fight was designed to test the ability of Riptor. It is clear Riptor has far to go before she can reach her full potential as a real threat that will push along human evolution.

CINDER: Oh, right.

ARIA: A different target has been selected for you. Before we move on to that objective, I must check in on the process of the deployed Fulgore unit.

CINDER: You already deployed a Fulgore unit?

ARIA: Yes. A few minutes after we arrived.

CINDER: Where?

ARIA: To the temple of the Lin Kuei. A clan of assassins whose Cyber Initiative have made them the strongest user of cybernetics in this world. Capturing one for research purposes will prove invaluable in ascertaining the technological advancements of this world.

CINDER: A clan of assassins’ home base was that easy to track down?

ARIA: The one who informed me of their existence also divulged their location.

As Aria spoke, a legion of Fulgore units descended upon the temple of the Lin Kuei. Most of the units were Mark II models. The Mark III model was designated as the leader of the squadron. Battles erupted all over the temple as the cyborg assassins tried to fight off the attack. The Grandmaster and his son, Sektor, quickly retreated to a hidden escape hatch, convinced they could simply repopulate the Lin Kuei with clones if the battle went south.

The Mark III Fulgore model had within it brainwaves copied from the Nez Perce warrior, Eagle, granting it an awareness the other Fulgore models completely lacked. This feature, implemented by ARIA herself, made it highly unique and slightly unpredictable. The Mark III Fulgore unit looked for the most dangerous of the cyber ninjas to put down to give his squadron the advantage. It zeroed in on the reluctant to the end and recently transformed and enslaved Cyrax.

Feel kinda bad for constantly going against the Killer Instinct characters so I’ll throw them a bone here:

Fulgore in my mind is far superior to Cyrax and cyber Lin Kuei in general due to having better long range and close range combat abilities and due to having a better canon feat: coming very close to defeating his series big good Jago until his equally badass sister Orchid arrived and allowing the siblings to double team Fulgore. Tough loss but still far better then any of Cyrax’s canon feats. 

Another good set-up, Johnny. Looks like Mileena and co. are shoring up their alliances as well. 

As for the match, it kinda looks like Fulgore is the more powerful cyborg. He probably wins this, but Cyrax may not make it easy. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.70 - Mercenaryblade
4.60 - DSkillz
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Boratz
4.20 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
28.50 Total Combined Score
28.50 / 6 = 4.75 Final Rating on the match