The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 19084 Sonya Blade vs. Jonathan Blade

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 19

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.225d54a8dbbb6e959ead1db2416b14b1.jpeg

Major Jackson Briggs and R.A.X. Coswell fought back and forth surrounded by Special Forces operatives Sonya Blade and Cassie Cage, the God of Wind, Fujin, interdimensional traveling N.O.L. officers Noel Vermillion and Tsubaki Yayoi, as well as the Eternal Champions handpicked fighters, Larcen Tyler, Shadow Yamoto, Xavier Pendragon, Jonathan Blade, Midknight, and Jetta Maxx. On one side, Cassie Cage was impressed by the durability of the cyborg kickboxer from 2345, whereas on the other side Jonathan Blade was annoyed because it was clear Coswell was losing. Larcen Tyler’s attention turned to his teammate, Shadow Yamoto, who seemed more interested in the collective gathering around the fight than the fight itself.

LARCEN TYLER: What is it?

SHADOW YAMOTO: I’m not sure, but I’m getting some strange vibes from those two.

Shadow motioned toward Noel Vermillion and Tsubaki Yayoi.

SHADOW YAMOTO: Particularly the blonde one.

LARCEN TYLER: To me the only vibe they are giving off is over earnest law enforcement. Which I have seen plenty of in my day.

Shadow looked unconvinced.

LARCEN TYLER: Hey, they said they came from another universe right? The strangeness you are feeling is most likely because they are not of this world.

SHADOW YAMOTO: Maybe.

Jax blocked a kick from J.A.X. and landed a jaw shattering uppercut that hoisted Coswell into the air. Jax kept him in the air with a combination of punches. Jax's metallic arms heated up with each punch and emitted an orange glow. He grabbed Coswell out of the air and slammed him hard against the ground, picked him back up again and delivered a powerbomb. Jax lifted up Coswell by the neck and punched him repeatedly with his burning fists in the face. Coswell fell to his knees and Jax continued to pound with his fists  on the back of Coswell's head until it was clear the cyborg could no longer defend himself.

CASSIE: I think he has had enough Uncle J.

Jax stopped his assault.

SONYA: So, what are you thinking? Do you believe he showed you enough that you would trust him to fight alongside Jacqui?

Jax offered his hand to help up his fallen opponent.

JAX: One thing he definitely showed me was that somewhere deep in that cybernetic body of his is a lot of heart. A lesser man would have passed out a long time ago.

R.A.X. Coswell struggled to get to his feet with Jax’s assistance.

COSWELL: It’s not the first time I’ve had my ass kicked.

Jonathan Blade looked disgusted as the other Champions around him marveled.

JETTA MAXX: Such strength and intensity…

JONATHAN BLADE: It wasn’t all that.

JAX: Excuse me?

JONATHAN BLADE: Just because you beat Coswell doesn’t prove anything, definitely not that you are better or superior to us in any way. Coswell is just a prize fighter. I was a top police officer who regularly took down criminals that would make you wet your bed.

CASSIE: Was?

LARCEN TYLER: He got kicked off the force for being a hothead.

JONATHAN BLADE: Mind your business, Tyler.

Jonathan Blade adjusted his wrist lasers.

JONATHAN BLADE: Point is even as a bounty hunter my technique is superior to yours and so is my technology. If we are to be a team, I should be the squad leader.

CASSIE: What year are you from?

JONATHAN BLADE: 2030

CASSIE: That’s not even that far into the future how much more advanced could your equipment really be, buddy?

Jonathan Blade stepped up to Cassie.

JONATHAN BLADE: Want to get a closer look, blondie?

SONYA BLADE: That’s enough of that. Remember we are all on the same team.

JONATHAN BLADE: As long as we are clear on whose team it is.

SONYA BLADE: We are…. It’s mine.

Jonathan Blade snickered.

JONATHAN BLADE: You must be joking.

CASSIE: The general is not much of a comedian.

SONYA: You’ve got a problem with that designation?

JONATHAN: Yeah, I do. With my arsenal I could take down all of you by myself.

Larcen Tyler and Shadow Yamoto whispered amongst themselves.

LARCEN TYLER: This is ridiculous, he wasn’t even the leader when it was just the nine of us.

SHADOW YAMOTO: His temper has flared up from a perceived lack of respect.

Jetta Maxx walked over to Fujin.

JETTA MAXX: You brought us all together, is it wise to just keep letting things escalate like this?

FUJIN: Establishing a clear chain of command would benefit everyone involved, I believe.

The Russian acrobat pointed over to Noel Vermillion and Tsubaki Yayoi.

JETTA MAXX: And what about them? Do they need to fight to see how they stack up?

NOEL: Honestly, we don’t feel the need to prove our battle prowess.

TSUBAKI: We are just tagging along until we can find a way home.

Jax stomped over to confront Jonathan Blade.

JAX: You better be careful with the next thing that comes out of your mouth, if you are thinking about disparaging Sonya.

JONATHAN BLADE: You want some of this old man? I don’t want to use fatigue from your previous fight as an excuse when I beat you.

SONYA: Stand down, Jax. If the bounty hunter here doesn’t think I am qualified to lead this hybrid Special Forces unit, I will be more than happy to show him the error of that thinking.

Jonathan smiled and the two Blades squared up.

XAVIER PENDRAGON: I, for one, am enjoying these fights. It is comforting to know that this time around the loser won’t be sent back in time to face certain destined death.

MIDKNIGHT: That is true.

1 hour ago, leroypowell3 said:

The story is setting him up to get humbled but I think Jonathan Blade can beat Sonya. At least once.

Yeah I was a little worried that I was narratively leading it in that direction, which is not intentional.

Good set-up, Johnny. It will be interesting to see how the plot moves forward once the internal disputes among this group are settled. 

As for the match, Jonathan seems pretty strong and skilled, but Sonya seems to be a bit superior in that regard. I can see her using that and Jonathan's temper to her advantage and win this. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.30 - DSkillz
5.00 - StormChaser
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.80 Total Combined Score
18.80 / 4 = 4.70 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Sonya Blade: 3