Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 19076 Zuko vs. Arcade

leroypowell3

Megastory 3.18

Masters of Evil

Previously: Baron Zemo has assembled a new Masters of Evil- including Bryan Fury, Vicious. Gauron, and Prince Zuko among others. Elswere a Cabal of powerful men has resurrected the Han- the Dragon Emperor, first emperor of China. Han Killed Fire Lord Ozai and had princess Azuala assassinated.

When Zuko came to see Baron Zemo, the baron already knew what this was about.

“I have to go back home.” Zuko stated.

“I’m aware of the news in the Fire Nation.” Baron Zemo turned to face him. “I would not recommend going back.”

He was disappointed. The main reason he had recruited Zuko was because he was prince of the Fire Nation. He intended to use Zuko’s status to take over the Fire Nation so that he could utilize it’s resources.

“My father is dead. And I think my sister has been assassinated.”

“She has.” Zemo said plainly. “The first emperor of China has somehow been resurrected. For now the Fire Nation is lost.”

Zuko’s expression showed that he didn’t like this but he submitted.

“What kind of plans do you have going forward?”

“I’m so glad that you asked.” Zemo smiled under his mask.

He began to show Zuko photos.

“I have already been looking into how to deal with The Dragon Emperor. Legend has it that he can only be killed with a special dagger. This dagger is in the hands of a Cabal. Men who think they will take control of the world. It was these same men who resurrected the Dragon Emperor in the first place. I assume to give the world powers someone to focus on as they secretly furthered their plans. I am onto them.

“Acquire this dagger, Prince Zuko. And you will have the weapon you need to avenge your family and regain rule over the Fire Nation.”

Zuko stared at the picture of dagger. “Okay.” he agreed.

Baron Zemo supplied the prince with additional information and Zuko was on his way.

En route, his phone pinged indicating a message. It was from Gauron one of his fellow Masters of Evil prime members.

“Hey pal, you’ve got a hit out on you. Just a heads up.”

Zuko went over the dark web contract. No one had picked it up yet but he would have to keep an eye on it to see who would be coming for him.

He wondered if Zemo knew this.

The Cabal that Baron Zemo mentioned was powerful indeed. They apparently were using The Americans to safeguard the Dragon Dagger. It had been delivered to a manufacturing facility of all places. No doubt a front.

The intelligence Zemo provided said that it was simply called The Company. This ‘Company’ did may things that could not be narrowed down to its actual mission. The man in charge of The Company was named Arthur Petrelli- suspected member of the Cabal.

Zuko figured The Company would be less guarded than a traditional vault.

To safeguard his identity, he donned a costume, The Blue Spirit. It was a legend in the Fire Nation that he was sure Americans wouldn’t get. He broke into the place and began searching for the dagger.

Early in the night, Arthur Petrelli walked the halls, but he looked like he was on a mission.

The Blue Spirit followed him confident that Petrelli would reveal the dagger’s location.

Petrelli suddenly cut into an office unbecoming of a man of his stature. This was his place after all and the office looked like some simple manager’s space.

A man was already waiting in the room. He was looking at a tablet, scrolling through some files.

With a confirming glance, the man began speaking.

“The others don’t take you seriously.”

Petrelli responded. “I’m a member of this group just like any other. My American connections are very valuable.”

“Valuable but achievable through other means.”

“I may not be some world leader like the late Ozai or some immortal warrior but I can still do things that the others can’t. They entrusted the Dragon Dagger to me after all.”

“Warehouse 13 is the most logical place to secure it. It’s foolish to keep it here.”

“That’s just the thing. Warehouse 13 is too obvious. Items are continually stolen from there. My company headquarters- no one would ever make the connection.”

As if to comfort his ego, Petrelli opened up small safe near the desk and took hold of the Dragon Dagger. He held it like a man who had never held a blade before.

The other man stood to leave. “For your sake, this had better work out for you.”

Petrelli didn’t respond as he was left alone with the prized possession.

As Zuko watched, it began to occur to him how easy it would be to simply take the dagger from the man. If he took to long putting it back, then that is exactly what he was going to do.

After a few moments, Petrelli did return the dagger and go off onto other business. Zuko waited a moment longer and then came down and attempted to crack the safe.

His success sprung the trap and all four walls were suddenly reinforced with thick metal. A small screen zipped open and a red haired man appeared on it.

“Naughty naughty! Steeling is wrong! Now you have to die in Murderworld!”

Fight parameters: Zuko has the Dragon Dagger but he now must escape the death traps of Murderworld with it.

Another good Megastory chapter, leroy. Part of me was wondering if Zuko would get involved here. 

As for the match, Zuko was very good at infiltration as the Blue Spirit in his own world. Given that he seems to have experience in the modern world in this story, I think he has a good shot at getting out of this Murderworld trap. It likely wouldn't be too different than when the X-Men had to deal with Arcade. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.40 - DSkillz
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.40 Total Combined Score
19.40 / 4 = 4.85 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Zuko: 3